PDA

View Full Version : If my brother can catch a girl's eye, then so can I!

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:42:50 PM
Oishii's bailed on him! Jeez, he found out that chick Chii was around and what's he do?

Here's some credits. Entertain yourself for a few days.

Right. Like he's a little kid or something. Entertain yourself. Fine, Oishii.

"I'll show you, you rat bastard..."

When Oishii gets back, Yasashii means to greet him with a girl on his arm.

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:29:35 PM
"Do you honestly think you can get a woman with your style or lack there of. You need a story kid, one that will make the women scrabble to be with you."

Yasashii turned around to see a man smoking a cig. Blade just gave the boy a little smirk.

"But then again I don't think you have the potential."

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:58:41 PM
"I'm not into men. Get lost."

FireKat
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:52:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

A red-clad figure laughed boistrously nearby, slapping the tabletop for emphasis, and knocking over an empty bottle.

Havjing trrrouble wjith the ladjiesss? Whjy don'tj jyou pluck jyourrr ejyebrrrowsss, Rrromeo!

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:55:54 PM
"Having trouble catching a husband? Be less butch."

Yasashii can't seem to catch a break. Jeez. The last thing he needs a pot head and a Halloween-addicted Cizerack giving him trouble.

Rick Wright
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:15:51 AM
“Come on people, let’s not get out of hand,” a voice said.

The words had come from a middle-aged man sitting at the bar, watching the scene unfold. He wore a worn jacket and old denim jeans, and the look of a man who had seen the battlefield many times in his life.

“All of you, have a drink on me,” Rick added with a smile.

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:39:36 PM
Yasashii scoffs. His luck always runs the opposite of his brother's. If Oishii sets a goal, it is accomplished with hardly any obstacle. If Yasashii tries to do something? Well...This happens.

"I'll pass, old man."

They're all three getting his dander up. This in itself has stopped him clean. It'll be days before he cools off, and Oishii will be back, happy and carefree with that chick on his arm, while Yasashii sits alone, cleaning his blade and resetting his bracer.

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:16:07 PM
Blade thought about popping the kid in the mouth but he held back for he knew this was a Jedi bar and that the Jedi didn't have much love for his kind. Blade's eyes glowed a bright orange to show his anger.

"You’re a very disrespectful pile of Jawa Juice. Maybe I should cut out your tongue out boy just for your little gay comment about me but I'll let it slide until catch you out side this Jedi bar where there laws have no meaning.

Ether that or I'll let the Ciz you just called butch rip your arms and legs off. You know I heard they can be rather violent when mad."

Blade looked to the old man that had joined in the conversation. He nodded his hello to Rick and then turns his attention back to the disrespectful one.

Severen Morkonis
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:15:48 PM
' Why dont i cut open your neck Blade and shove rotting magotts down the wound to shut your annoying damn voice up! How about i just slice your belly open and expose your stinking pile of intestines all over the floor! Would you like that you little frell up eh?...WELL?!' Sieken who was hardly recognizible in his make up pushed Blade so hard and so unexpectibly the the Sith fell back onto the floor.

Sieken had just exposed himself into public eye for the first time in a very long while, his features had changed, his hair was black with red streaks and grew just below shoulder lengh and he was very much more thinner and less muscely. The fact that he doubted Blade would recognize him was his only advantage right now and he played with it. he cared nothing for the boy he just wanted to get aay with kicking in Blade a few times.

' Get up before i kick the hell outta' your damn rat infested corpse!' Sieken said looking down upon the Sith.

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:30:30 PM
Jakura sauntered in, looking around a bit at the bounty of males in the bar. Her high heels clicked on the floor as she walked forward to one of them, another redhead like herself.

"So how things?"

She leaned against the bar, giving him a shot of the goods as she pretty much almost fell out of the shirt she was wearing in the process.

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:34:05 PM
Yasashii smirks. Already he's come to a conclusion about Sieken: he's cool.

"Things? Things suck, but life seems to be lookin' up."

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:47:24 PM
Jakura smiled, pushing the brim of her hat back to look at him a bit better, a bit of her hair spilling out from under it in the process.

"Rather loathesome lot of curs in here hmm?"

She smiled again before ordering a drink and flashing a smile at the bartender. He comes back with her drink.

"On the house.."

Jakura smirks, drinks usually were free for her but still she took a few credits out from being hidden somewhere in her cleavage.

"Thanks but I prefer to pay for my things."

Her attention turned back to Yasashii as she leaned against him just a bit.

"So what brings you here?"

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:07:45 PM
"I'm going to beat my idiot brother."

He says it more to himself than to Jakura, trying to maintain his focus. He's not here to get in a fight--though a fight would be pretty good about now--he's here so his brother won't best him again.

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:10:44 PM
Jakura looked up at him curiously.

"Beat him how?"

She didn't see anyone that looked like him in the bar.

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:16:52 PM
"Look!" Yasashii snaps, turning his head to face her. "That's none of--"

He stops short as he looks at her for the first time. The others can go to hell for all he cares. Seems he may accomplish this after all...

"By being better than him," he says lamely. If he admits his true reasoning, she'll leave faster than Yasashii can throw a punch.

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:24:18 PM
Jakura didn't move at the start of the outburst, just looked at him calmy. She blinked a few times slowly as she thought of how to proceed, making a bit of pout in the process.

"Got a name or just brother of somebody?"

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:12:05 PM
Blade got up from the ground quicker then seiken anticipated; as Blade was coming up he kicked seiken's feet out from under him knocking seiken on his back. Blade looked down at seiken with a laugh.

"Maybe when you learn to fight, I'll give you the chance to cut open my neck but until then you’re not worth my time clown boy."

Blade spit in seikens face and instead of stepping over him he stepped on him as he made his way over to the lady. He caught the middle of the conversation "Got a name or just brother of somebody?".

"Oh found one that would actually talk to you, I hope she doesn't cost that much."

Blade walked away laughing at the man.

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:18:40 PM
"My name is Yasashii Mikan, a travelling fighter."

He smirks as Blade passes, but suppresses the comment he has. He doesn't need to offend Jakura by turning Blade's comment back at him.

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:24:54 PM
Jakura looked back, taking note of the man's face, he might end up with a wound later if she remembers. She turned back and smiled again.

"Jakura Sedare, guess I would be considered a merc of sorts."

There were no bounties to be had the moment though, hence why she was here, might as well try to have some fun on her time off.

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:36:22 PM
"Aha..."

Mercenary? Not too far off from what Yasashii does with his brother. Only they brawl with people on the street for money, rather than hunt them down.

"Well...why are you here?"

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:40:39 PM
"No good bounties out, the ones out are chump change and not worth the effort."

She sipped her drink and looked at him out of the corner of her eye, wondering why he seemed so shy, most men would have tried hitting on her by now.

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:45:54 PM
Yasashii scratches the back of his head. What to say? Oishii usually has some smooth commentary, but Yasashii keeps drawing blanks. He can't think of how to compliment her, except to state the obvious about her body, so he just keeps on talking.

"My brother and I fight people for money. We never make much, except that one time we fought a Jedi."

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:49:49 PM
"Oh? how much did you get?"

She asked before stretching a bit then sipping her drink again, looking up at him all the while.

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:01:22 PM
"Nearly 600. It's better than the thirty/fifty creds we normally make."

He watches her stretch, not being too obvious about it though. Even he knows that blatantly staring will offend a girl.

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:06:12 PM
"Pretty good score then, although bounty hunting could make you a lot more than that."

She smiled, finally seemed he noticed her. She looked up at at bit of hair that was falling over her eyes before taking off her hat to fix it. Her hair fell to about her waist before she tucked it back under once more, it got in the way too much.

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:11:47 PM
"Nah, we figure it's none o' our business go trackin' people down. Oishii thinks it's wrong, but I just say it's cowardice."

Yasashii bites his tongue too late, wincing less at the pain than at his mistake. He just dissed her...dammit.

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:15:09 PM
Jakura made no look of being annoyed, she was used to what people thought of her work by now.

"I see it more as getting rid of the scum and getting paid for it, I only take the bounties on those who deserve death."

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:42:07 PM
"That's a fairly opinionated way of thinking," Yasashii says, reciting Oishii's logic without thinking. "One person may deem a man worthy of life, where another would condemn him to death."

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:48:36 PM
"I kill those who made the lives of others miserable or even ended them, I see it as ridding the universe of one more slimeball."

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:59:07 PM
"And if he was justified in killing someone?" This is Yasashii's logic, not Oishii's. "Then you've killed a righteous man."

Jakura Sedare
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:03:59 PM
"I don't kill a random person, a bounty at least high one goes out on people who have killed many many times and caused much pain to innocents."

She sighed softly, the average person never understood the life of a bounty hunter.

FireKat
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:14:17 PM
OOC: Remember to not leave people behind next time :mad

IC:

Butch...HMPH!

Draining the bottle of Bailey's Irish Creme, Firekat wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and burped. Taking her frustrations out on a free drink, instead of the idiot with a unibrow, Firekat, now sat next to the generous older man.

Of all the nerrrve! Fjirrrekat jisss ljithe...not butch! Therrre's a djifferrrence!

Her syllables came out slurred, in a growly feline hiss, betraying her anger.