PDA

View Full Version : Fight for control. (Complete)

Andraq Novkar
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:58:22 PM
Andraq sat at a dark corner of a fairly populated bar. He had come to one of places where most of the rich people come. Why? Because it's a bar, and a bar is a bar, jsut the prices differ. He looked at his drink as a waitress set it down next to him...

Waitress: "You really should get off the floor...We have tables..."

Andraq didn't respond, he merely stared ahead. She scoffed and walked off at him. He stared straight ahead still, not moving, and some even pointed at him and said he was dead, that he wasn't breathing. The only think that made people think other wise was the occasional blink of his eyes....A blink.

...His eyes were covered in darkness, he was in a small black room. Visible to him and him only he saw two of himself. He saw himself wearing face paint, and the two marks, and him in no face paint. The two were arguing with each other, he couldn't hear what they were saying. The one without the paint was arguing, and the other was yelling right back, finally quelling the one with no paint...

"NO! NO! GET UP! DEFEAT HIM! YOU CAN WIN!!!"

He had yelled at the very top of his lungs. He shook his head and blinked a few times. He looked to the people who, was everyone in the bar, were staring at him. He scoffed and went back into his trance...

A few minutes he was raving to himself, screaming, and then silent again, lowly talking to himself. No one knew what was going on inside of his mind. It was a fight for control. Who would control his body? He shook his head and looked up to several men..

Officer: "Sir, come with us, your disturbing the people here..."

He looked around and laughed, started to laugh uncontrollably. He winced in pain as he heard a voice...They are obstacles! Destroy them!...Andraq raised his hand and the men flew across the room and landed on tables, or other people.

"You don't know what disturbing is!!!"

He stood up quickly and went to a man who was watching everything unfold. He grabbed his head and slammed it down into his drink. Glass shattered and dug into his face, but Andraq kept on slamming it into the bar...

"IS THIS DISTURBING! I DON'T THINK IT IS!"

With every word he was saying there was a clunk of the head. The mans skull cracked on the last hit, killing him. He walked towards the officer and grabbed for him, twisting his head snapping his neck...

"You have no idea..."

Sway
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:01:19 AM
I like him. Sway immediately thought.

She had her eyes on Andraq for a while now, the man that Soraya recruited a few months ago. Sway didn't get a chance to properly introduce herself out of the 'work hours', but there was something about Andraq that just made her think that it was smarter to leave him be, at times. Leaning against the frame of the door of the bar, she watched him cause chaos in such a tiny place. He was actually kinda cute, but she couldn't deny that she had an odd taste in men.

"That's enough, Andraq." Her voice was firm.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:18:29 PM
"Is it?"

Now who's that!? She looks mighty nice to me! Kill her, or...Take her! Kill her...Take her....She doesn't matter. No one matters. You don't matter! I don't matter!? If that's true then you don't matter!....

He looked up to see Sway watching it all. He heard screaming and crying as he kicked a man out of his seat and looked around as people scattered...

"I really don't think so. Unless you think different. But of course, your thoughts don't matter...Do they?"

He laughed as he brought a hand up to push the hair from his face. He had a serious face after he was done laughing, like a small ounce of pain went into his brain..

"What brings you here? Looking to sell to these rich folk? Or did you come to see little old me?"

He struck a pose in his seat and waited for her response...

Sway
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:58:25 PM
It looked as if he was struggling with his conscience, but Sway couldn't be 100% sure. She crossed her arms and blew away a strand of brown hair that was across her face. She remained silent for a long moment, her gaze locked on him. Standing still like that for an eternity. That second there, that just lasted an eternity, made her change her mind about him. Her right hand dug into her jacket's pocket and pulled out a small-yet-too-full bag of credits. She threw it at him then turned around. He could catch it or let it fall down, either, it was his money.

"There's your pay. That's all I got to say to you."

Andraq Novkar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:08:27 PM
He did catch it. In fact he caught it as he was leaving his chair to stand up to go and see Sway, face-to-face. He held the coin bag in his left hand as he moved. He moved with speed only given to those who had studied the force, and knew how to harness it.

He was beside her in a split second, he put his hand right below her neck on the door frame, blocking her out. When his hand went against the frame, the coins in the bag moved. He looked down to her with a laugh. She was different than Soraya. More...Confident..

"I'm sure we could talk, right? I mean...It's not like we ever have."

He was waiting for her to look up, and then he laughed. You are at a bar you fool!...Shut up! I'm not stupid!...

"Care to have a drink? Hm..? My treat..after all, I just got paid..."

He winked at her, then stopped moving for a second, the voices that were in his head were becoming loudily until they were hushed by the one who always argued with him, he smiled again..

Sway
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:13:44 PM
"A drink ? Nothing says you won't start banging my head on the table."

Sway crossed her arms again, tilting her head slightly to the side as she stared at him. His mood changed pretty fast. He went from a pain in the butt to being a gentleman, though an odd one. She squinted her eyes, wondering why.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:19:01 PM
"That was an annoyance..."

He laughed as he removed his hand from the door frame. He looked back to the bar, people were still frightened due to him still being there. He looked to Sway as he leaned against the metal wall...

"I usually don't have that much company."

Partially because he was crazy and he kept to himself, and usually had sudden violent, or disturbing outbursts...

"But other than that..."

Sway
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:28:13 PM
"Andraq, have you ever kissed a girl ?" She asked suddenly.

It was a question that had nothing to do with their situation, but she was very curious. For an insane man, she wondered if he ever had any action. Her face looked absolutely serious.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:35:17 PM
He was taken back, but started to laugh hysterically. People said he changed subjects too much. He looked to her face. She was being serious. He wanted to make an outburst, but for the first time in a long time he didn't.

"Yes, I have...but I don't see the relevance..."

He was starting to say as he talked to her, his mind replaying images of past girls he had kissed, then went back to his home before he joined the Greater Jedi Order...burning. He shook his head as he picked up his sentance...

..."why does that matter?"

Sway
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:39:08 PM
"I am very, very, very surprised."

He had already removed his hand on the door frame, that was blocking her earlier. She finally moved forward, giving him a bitter look as she paced away. He had an amazing talent with the Force, something that was rare in her organization.

"Job starts at 7 AM, tomorrow morning, Novkar."

Andraq Novkar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:01:02 PM
I really don't know what you see in her, don't you like that other one more? Soraya, isn't it? Oh, she has a body to die for!....You wouldn't understand...

He watched her walk off, his eyes followed her as she did so. The voices in his mind started to bombard him once more, and he walked forward, tolerating them for now. He made sure she was far enough ahead so that he could jump up and take to the roof tops.

Andraq often stalked people...sometimes to watch, other times to slay them. But this time it was different. He argued with his worse half in his mind as he did so, almost screaming in pain. But he continued his pursuit until he saw some people behind Sway...

Mugging? No. Rape? More likely. Possibly both, even murder. He looked to the men, there was two of them , no doubt one to hold and one to do what he wished. He narrowed his eyes and jumped into the air from 4 stories up. He landed on the first man and he screamed out. Andraq had used the force to help aid his fall, thus crushing the man's chest.

He turned to the other man who was beginning to run, and he ignited his saber, the bright blue blade glowing in the darkness, he aimed and he threw it at him, it pierced his back, he screamed, he died. Andraq called the hilt back to him and clipped it to his hip. He slowly turned to Sway...

"Don't mind me..I'm just watching..."

Sway
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:09:51 AM
Sway gasped as she immediately turned around to see the two men crushed. Her gun was already out and aiming, but as she turned, the aim fell on Andraq. She arched an eyebrow, trying to calm herself inside so that she wouldn't appear too much as a victim infront of an insane man. She stepped back, her gun still aimed at him.

"Don't mind me..I'm just watching..."

"What ?! What the hell does that mean ?!" She shouted at him.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:05:50 PM
He looked to her as he stepped forward, letting the barrel of the gun thump to his chest. He looked into Sway's soul, through her eyes. He then looked to the gun...

"It simply means that I'm watching...And you have nothing to fear..."

Kill her! Take her! Beat her! Bend her! Destroy her will!!

He winced as the voices bombarded his mind, seeming to want to split his head in half with such intensity, he winced and then closed his eyes...

SHUT UP!!! Leave me alone!....The voices fell silent, and he had a smile upon my face...

"The voices don't like you. But I do."

He gave her a crooked smile as he started to slowly back up. She didn't like him, or seemed to not. He would leave her be, and he would watch from shadow, unless she said something..

Sway
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:10:50 PM
As he backed off, so did Sway. She let her hand holding the gun fall down and arched her eyebrow. "The voices don't like you. But I do." What did that mean ? Soraya always brought the most strangest people to the Candy Store. She put the gun back into its place in her jacket.

" ... What voices ?" She muttered.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:02:40 PM
He laughed, and then turned around, staring at her as he approached, he brought a hand close to her cheek, then pulled away quickly. He decided to answer her question truthfully..

"The ones that tell me to kill you. To rape you. To let you die. To chop you into pieces. To ki-...Those voices. What else did you expect?"

He looked to her, he had almost slipped up and said something he might have regretted.. He looked around, expecting to be bombarded by millions of voices...but heard nothing, not even the one...

Sway
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:48:34 AM
All of those commands weren't new, but it was the first time that voices in someone's mind ordered them to do it. Yet, he held back. Half of her curiosity was satisfied, the other half ignored by his answers. She watched his hand brush against her cheek then quickly retrieving.

"Why do you hold yourself back ? Kill me, rape me, let me die."

Andraq Novkar
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:57:56 PM
"If that's what you really wish!!!"

He yelled at her, the others taking over, encouraging, promising. This was what they wanted him to do. This was what they needed him to do. Kill for them. Do their wishes. Do their dirty deeds....

His hand darted to his lightsaber hilt as he pulled it out quickly, the blue blade came to life with a snap hiss. He raised it up as he moved forward, aiming to kill her, cut off her head. He saw her wince. He saw her realize her life's end...

The lightsaber blade stopped short of her neck, but no doubt the heat from the blade was easily felt on her neck. He deactivated the saber as he looked to her face. He winced as the voices protested. He slowly clipped the blade to his hip...

"It is a cruelty to see such beauty, to not be able to touch it. Hold it."

He murmered, thought he was inaudible that she couldn't hear it. But he was thinking, he might have said it in his normal voice...he didn't know.

Sway
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:37:54 PM
Though she pressured him, along with the voices in his head, she gasped as the lightsaber was about to cut her head off. She closed her eyes tightly, yet not moving. The heat of the lightsaber gently burned the surface of her skin, but it faded quickly. She heard him say something, but couldn't make it out too well. She stood there, speechless, still not ready to open her eyes.

"..."

Andraq Novkar
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:09:03 PM
He stepped up to Sway slowly, her eyes were still closed tight, trying to get away from the lightsaber that was bearing down on her. He brought his hand to the back of her neck, his thumb resting just on her chin. He spoke softly, for once..

"...I'm sorry..P-.."

He looked at her as he held her there. He wanted to kiss her desperatly. He needed someone right now. If she opened her eyes, she would know.

She would see his pain. Something that no one had ever seen.

Sway
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:16:45 PM
His voice was soft. But it seemed like it wasn't something usual coming from him. She felt his hand, and at that second, she opened her forest green eyes. Only a few feets away from a wall, in the deserted alley, Sway stepped back slightly against it but not out of Andraq's touch. Still remaining silent, she waited his next move.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:26:07 PM
He smiled and backed away. He unclipped his lightsaber infront of her as he turned his back to her and started to walk away. He stopped about the middle of the alley, a small way from Sway..

"None of you can stop me. It ends! I shall no longer suffer torment!"

She was repulsed by him. He would end it. He pointed his lightsaber blade towards his chest, and he heared their voices..

No! Wait! Stop! We can help you! Don't do that! Don't kill us!

Sway
Apr 5th, 2003, 05:11:43 PM
"Wait !" Sway shouted.

Her voice maybe mixed with the ones in his head, she wasn't sure but she ran towards him. As he pointed his lightsaber towards his chest, she came under his arm and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, her back being the aim of the lightsaber if it had to tear through something. She wasn't sure why she was doing this. Well, for one thing, Soraya wouldn't like it.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:17:56 AM
He hadn't heard Sway at all. The other pleas in his head were drowning her out. They stopped pleading, however, when Sway slipped under his arms and she was holding him. He was now faced with something dreadful. If he activated his saber, he would not only kill himself, but he would kill Sway also.

His finger was just over the activate button. He looked down to Sway for a moment. The voices weren't begging him to stop. Did they except the inevitable? Did they know they were going to die?

He stared at Sway. No, they knew they were going to live. Andraq dropped his lightsaber hilt as he sighed. He moved his chin so that it rested on her shoulder. His arms came around her lower back as he pulled her close. To hold her..

Sway
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:24:35 AM
A long sigh of relief. Sway opened her forest green eyes, staying there for a long moment before breaking out of his embrace. She lifted her hand and slapped him across the face, then crossed her arms.

"Are you insane ?!" She shouted at him.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:43:42 AM
"You know the answer to that... We think..."

The voices had come back, slowly murmuring, then outright talking to him. Yelling at him for trying to kill them. Kill all of them, including himself.

He didn't listen to them. He had control right now. He looked to her as he turned his head back to look at her. He raised his arm, and his lightsaber hilt returned to his hand quickly, and he clipped it to his belt...

..."Thanks..."

Eve Siren
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:53:30 AM
[...]

Sway
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:54:38 AM
"Don't you ever dare do that again, you hear me ?" She toned her voice down, but it was still severe.

Like someone scowlding a child. But Sway fought back her tears. She hated suicide and hated when someone tried to commit it in front of her. Not only did it brought her back bad memories, but it also meant that she was so irritable that nobody actually wanted to live around or near her.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:00:05 AM
"You...Don't know what it's like! They won't leave me alone! They tell me to do..."

His voice cracked as he took a step forward. He took her in a hug, not caring if she fought back. He needed her at this moment. This moment of clarity. This moment that he ran his own body.

His mouth was close to her ear..

"I'm sorry.."

Sway
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:08:09 AM
She closed her eyes and softened up in his embrace, though she struggled a little at first. She lowered her head, feeling his lips brush against her ear. Another sigh escaped her mouth.

"..."

Andraq Novkar
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:30:22 AM
"Thank you...Sway"

He closed his eyes as he gave himself into the moment. he let his body move closer to hers, they were pressed together. It was almost like a lovers embrace, but it wasn't...

He smiled as his breath hit her ear lightly ...

Sway
Apr 6th, 2003, 05:21:11 PM
The same chill she would get, from Andraq, from Foxx, from Baz, from Jake ... They were all the same. They all gave her this tingle to her heart, to her soul. That tingle was the sign that this wasn't the right one, that she wasn't supposed to be here with them. Her hands fell to her sides as she stood still, opening her eyes.

"Andraq."

Andraq Novkar
Apr 6th, 2003, 05:37:07 PM
Andraq opened his eyes as he released Sway. He scoffed a moment. He moved his hand slowly towards the bag of money that she had given him earlier. He looked at it. His green eyes stared at her as he moved his hand so that it fell from his hand, to the ground. Right near her feet.

Sway watched it fall, but when she looked up again, Andraq's eyes were different. As if they were glazed over somewhat, or they lost what had been something important...

In that moment, the real Andraq gave up. He turned his back. He let the others take over.

"ha..haha!..HAHAHA! He couldn't even convince...you!...And now he's crying! Poor little Andraq..Cry to your mommy!"

Andraq moved his hands to his head in pain but then looked to Sway evily. He moved close...

"Thanks...all of us really appreciated that!"

He turned his back to Sway and started to skip. He whistled as he did so. He was extremely happy! And what did he do when he was happy?!

Murder.