PDA

View Full Version : Ogre/Shawn/Eve

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:00:09 PM
I have a question!!!

I need to make a post using my brothers account "The Host."

However, I managed to forget the password to it. I don't think I have it written down, I'll have to go home and check, but if I don't, is there anyway I can get into his account with my mod powers and make a post? o_O

I know I can't find out his pw, but you can reset his password, right?.....wait that involves confirmation email huh..............

*hed explodes* I reallly really need to know if there is any way I can use the account, I SWEAR I have permission. :)

TheHolo.Net
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:13:34 PM
Resetting a PW via an Admin means does not involve email confirmation.

Shawn
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:13:55 PM
Mmm... I'm not really cool with the idea. I'm sure it isn't some super-imperative matter of life-and-death, so why not just wait until you get home and ask him for the pw?

ReaperFett
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:18:13 PM
He's moving.

Thing is, this is for a RP idea of THEIRS. Because he's moving and she's forgot the PW, it cant start.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:27:27 PM
It IS LIFE OR DEATH!!

I swear I know like half the PW. :cry I just don't know how it goes together and I've just tried and its not working. Its for my Survivor thing and its supposed to start today. Can it be reset to something that I will tell "you" in AIM? Puhleeeze?

It is for an RP idea of ours and I have full and total permission to use the account. Its my brother. Please please please!?

:o I turned into a whiney child! :cry

:)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:30:56 PM
psst thank you