PDA

View Full Version : I'm so mean...

Beldarine
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:35:36 AM
But yet I can't stop laughing. I just played the best April Fool's Day joke on my husband.. I think he's mad at me now. :smokin

Here's the setup. Last night after he went to sleep I wrote him a long note. I said how sorry I was, and didn't know how to say this to his face.. because I didn't want to see how disappointed he was. Then I told him I'm pregnant.

**Now keep in mind, my husband and I have both agreed we're not ready for kids. We want to wait at least two years to have the little monsters**

I quietly put it in his briefcase and snuck back into bed. He called this morning just to chitchat, and then about a half an hour later he called again. He sounded sick to his stomach. hee hee.

He actually started yelling at me because last night I smoked a cigarette (I've always said I wouldn't touch another cigarette if I found out I was pregnant)... I started to laugh, and told him April Fools.

He got sooooooooooo mad at me. I'm almost dreading being home at 6:30 tonight.. But yet.. I can't stop laughing!!!!!!

:D :lol :smokin

ReaperFett
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:37:46 AM
...you ARE evil :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:38:49 AM
OMG that is awful!

As a rule I hate April Fools because I always end up the fool. :(

Sanis Prent
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:40:01 AM
MEAN! :eek

...I need to prank somebody in my house. I just can't think of how.

ReaperFett
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:40:28 AM
Tell them you're pregnant with their kid :)

Beldarine
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:08:44 PM
I think most of Charlies house is male.. That would be interesting, but not very believeable.

And I know, ain't I a stinker? hee hee, I still can't stop laughing :)

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:35:20 PM
That's just cruel :mneh You could cause a heart attach dropping a bomb like that :lol

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:37:01 PM
bet Karma makes her be now..... :lol

Seteth Morters
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:44:26 PM
i told [mad Cradle of Filth addict] that they were playing the local Students Union, complete with tattered flyer "From the box office" and all the trappings of enthusiasm for the gig.
When she found out that she had been hopping around like an idiot for half an hour for nothing she was none too pleased. [evil grin]

Zasz Grimm
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:00:32 PM
I have to pull a huge prank on my mom, I've been trying to think of one before I get home...

...And btw...That's so cruel Jenn...so...very...evil...

Beldarine
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:12:06 PM
I know.. and trust me, my husband is going to get me way before Karma does.

When I told my mom, though, she laughed so hard she almost fell down. Then she called me a b!tch :).

He did almost have a heart attack... But I still think the funniest thing is the fact the first words out of his mouth were.. "And YOU WERE SMOKING LAST NIGHT!"

Gotta love him, he's so cute :)

Andraq Novkar
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:24:28 PM
But your still so evil...

:p

(Zasz, btw.)

Hart
Apr 1st, 2003, 03:41:22 PM
wow, that is soooo cruel. When it hits close to home..... :)

Jimmy
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:28:47 PM
I think if i had that happen to me the first sound my GF would hear would be "Kur-dunk". (me fainting) :lol

Darth Viscera
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:38:12 PM
O.O

Holy Jesusfish.

You are EVIL.

Alpha
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:05:38 PM
EVIL!!!! :)

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:48:15 PM
Whew.. and to think, a few months ago, everyone was wild about how they would have liked to have gotten married to you, Bel... I wonder if your little joke has changed a few people's minds?

TO be honest, it sounds like a prank my mom would pull on my step-dad. But she wouldn't be quite as subtle as you were.

Sanis Prent
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:18:52 PM
My response would be to punch you in the stomach on impulse.

No wait...that's Satan talking.

ReaperFett
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:24:09 PM
THe next year, Id fire a gun while downstairs at about 4 in the morning. Id then make it seem that when you came downstairs, I was lying in a pool of blood, the front door broken open.

:)

Kiltik
Apr 1st, 2003, 08:08:20 PM
That's pretty mean, Bel.

But at least you two are married. It would have been downright cruelty if you were just seeing each other.

Beldarine
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:50:43 PM
Oh, I would never have done it if we weren't married. Truth is, we've talked about it before.. All married couples do.

I just wanted to put the fear of god into him. Thank god he didn't get too excited.. I would have felt awful then.

Leeloo Mina
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:10:52 AM
I've thought that would be a funny but sick joke to pull on someone.. but I wouldn't be that cruel to do it myself. ^_^;

Meanie! :lol