PDA

View Full Version : :: Makes note ::

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2003, 03:42:20 AM
Spotted the April Fools gags... nice ones :D

Shawn
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:13:42 AM
The first one didn't go over so well because a few people wanted to show off how oh-so-clever they were by posting "HAHA, I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT". I probably could have made it more convincing if I'd taken the time to write it out properly. Still, had about half a dozen people IM me with "WTF".

The second one apparently hasn't even been noticed yet. It's a bit more subtle, so I think it may go over better.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:48:32 AM
o_O

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:41:32 PM
Missed the first one. Second one = gold.

Lady Vader
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:07:15 PM
Saw the first one last night. I was confused at first, but then a cursery glance (by chance) at the calander gave it away.

And the second one is AWESOME!

Figrin D'an
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:19:59 PM
The first one, admittedly, had me for a couple of minutes... the second was pretty funny.

I'm not big on April Fool's pranks, though...

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:22:11 AM
So... What was the first one then?

Shawn
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:34:19 AM
I banned myself. :)

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:40:51 PM
Wierdo. :)

What for?

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 6th, 2003, 04:30:58 PM
:: More notes - PM about a LQ raid ::

The Preposed LQ Threads
The thugs have been hired by a sith to get one of the padawans. They have been provided with Jedi Robes to cover their weapons and street clothes, and Cortoris armor that they have under their clothes, so lightsabers will only effect them if it hits their head. This is so the thread will have a better chance to last longer than 4 posts. The onlt weapons they will have are vibro-blades and brass-knuckles.

I would be going after Shandri La and/or Garen Selore both are willing to do this kind of thread with me. The both have reasons why sith would be comming after them, so it is not hard to see that a sith would send a small group of thugs to pick on them and see how safe they are.

The thugs will try to beat on them, but they are no match to Jedi. I would be sending in a group of 4 thugs to pound on them. The leader of this group of 4, I would like to have weak force powers, like only enough to stop every Jedi from detecting their intentions intill they reach the room they want, and the ability to lift a paperweght with the force or help him block fast attacks. The other 3 thugs would have no force powers, and almost no brains.

Garen would be the easer to get to, because he has a room over-looking the garden, and from what I have been told, Garen sleeps with his window partly open. If they could get to the garden, then getting to garen wouldn't be hard. With the Jedi Robes it would not look out of place seeing a group of 4 people walking to the garden.

With Shandri I would most likely just have them walk to her room and bust the lock, and move quickly to try and pound on Shandri. Again getting to the room would be not hard, because the Jedi Robes would make them blend in more, and it would be less likely for them to be stoped intill it is comfirmed that they are up to no good.

I would like to limit the number of people that can enter the thread because I am still new to online RPGing and dont want to get lost in a sea of posts because 10 Jedi came running to help.

My objective is to help Garen and/or Shandri with there character development, to have fun getting my -Censored- kicked, and to see how people here fight so I can get better at my fighting with the other people I play here.

I hope this will be approved...none of this is set in stone so I am willing to talk things over, make changes, and if nead be drop the hole Idea.

Thank you for your time

AmazonBabe
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:43:16 PM
Uh, what Sith group is this that is sending the thugs? Or was that not mentioned?

If not... TSO is open for some thug hiring :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 7th, 2003, 12:25:25 AM
I dont know what group, but I think the Krath might do. I'm goign to allow her to do as she has asked.

I think that if any others of the staff allow something, they should note it so staff not aware dont freak out and do a smite.

Lady Vader
Apr 10th, 2003, 05:25:27 PM
Sounds fair enough. :)