PDA

View Full Version : I'd like a Gamecube.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:11:31 PM
Mostly for PSO Episodes I and II, then Super Mario Sunshine.

It sucks being a poor college student.

JediBoricua
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:13:47 PM
Now is the time to buy one though.

150 with a game included, I believe Mario Sunshine is between those games included.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:42:38 PM
Really? Hey cool! I'll have to look into that later on. Maybe this weekend!

Zeke
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:04:12 PM
I'm going home too, so we'll both be able to. Gotta stick Super Smash Bros. Melee and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on that list o' games though, bro! :D

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:40:32 PM
And then there is the one game where Sega stuck like, 6 Sega Genesis Sonic Titles onto one disc. That'll be fun old school. Our Genesis don't work no more. :(

Zeke
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:11:25 PM
WHAT? No way! It worked last time I plugged it in!...granted that was almost a year ago, but still!

Peter McCoy
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:24:59 AM
You should get Metroid Prime. I haven't played it, but I've heard only good things about it. I'm gonna buy it this weekend. Also, Resident Evil and Resident Evil Zero are great games too.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:18:52 PM
I never much liked Resident Evil. Onimusha was cool, but resident Evil, not so much. I've seen metroid prime in action before. First person shooters were never my forte, unless they were the coin ops, and even those could be screwed up.

Figrin D'an
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:09:36 PM
I still have Super Metroid for my SNES... that game rulez... :)

I haven't played anything on the GameCube since it first came out, and I rented one to try Rogue Squadron II (and a couple of others... don't remember what though). Metroid Prime looks awesome, though, and I'd like to try Zelda: Windwaker.

Oriadin
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:10:52 AM
Yeah, same here. I cant wait for splinter cell to be released on the system either.

Peter McCoy
Apr 10th, 2003, 05:11:07 AM
I'd say the must0have games for the Gamecube so far are:

Metroid Prime
Super Mario Sunshine
Star Wars: Rogue Leader
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil
Zelda: Wind Waker

In all fairness I'm biased with the Resident Evil games, but they're still superb games. Rogue Leader should be a pre-requisite for all Gamecube owners to be here :) And you NEED a Mario game on a Nintendo console, so nuff said there. Zelda and Metroid - need I say more? This is Nintendo after all!

Morgan Evanar
Apr 10th, 2003, 09:55:03 AM
Soul Calibur 2.

I hate Resident Evil. The controls are terrible. Let me fight stuff in the game, not the game itself.

Peter McCoy
Apr 10th, 2003, 05:05:32 PM
What is it with people and complaining about Resident Evil's control system? I think its a simple as a squirrels life!

Morgan Evanar
Apr 10th, 2003, 06:20:01 PM
Um, its terribly unresponsive, and fairly counter-inuitive after playing FPSes for years.

Oriadin
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:16:32 AM
I dont think the control system is that bad. I love the RE games but I find them too hard! :lol

Ive completed RE2 for the PC and thats it! Code Veronica is superb but I just find it too hard. Need some cheats or something! lol

Yuri Harper
Apr 11th, 2003, 08:31:03 AM
I'd like a Gamecube.

And I'd like a million bucks, but hope ya can get one Wei.

I need one so then I own all three systems!

*evil laughter*

Ah, but by then it'll be obsolete, :( , and RE-Nemesis was real hard too.

Droo
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:30:21 AM
The controls in the Resident Evil games are atrocious. There's no two ways about it. >_<

JediBoricua
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:22:37 AM
I have Zero, but I really don't like. It's my lil' brother who's really into it, but he doesn't play it alone!!! :lol

He says he gets too scared.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:39:03 PM
REsident Evil. It's not the controls that turn me off, it's the story lines. That and everytime you try to go to the next place they are like. "Do you want to go through this door?"

And I'm all sarcastic, "No! I WANTS TO STAY HERE AND GET CHEWED ON BY ZOMBIES!"

It severely angers me.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:02:58 PM
The word you looking for is vexed, terribly vexed.

Peter McCoy
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:38:20 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but that thing about confirming you want to go through doors is utter tripe. The game asks you if you want to do certain things, such as press a switch. But as for doors, you just go through them.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:42:20 PM
Now how I remember the game going.