PDA

View Full Version : Raid! (Open, With Admin Permission)

Yasashii Mikan
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:25:08 PM
Yasashii and Oishii and leap the wall surrounding the gardens of GJO's living quarters, stealing silently across the grounds like shadows. The brothers lost a bet, a rarity if ever there was one. The result is that they must raid the Living Quarters and bring back something, anything, to prove they'd been there. A lightsaber, a robe, a holocube, hell, a Padawan's panties even. The brothers climb a tree near to the lowest balcony and leap onto it. Yasashii presses some tape against the glass windows of the door and hits it. The tape prevents the glass from shattering and falling across the floor. All Yasashii has to do is peel away the tape, reach in, and get the lock.

"It would seem this room is vacant. We're in luck, depending on your perspective."

Oishii Sakana
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:30:56 PM
Oishii looked about and shrugged.

"Why on earth do we have to be so adamant about keeping our promises?" he whispered to his brother. It was a rhetorical question, of course.

"So, where do we begin?" Oishii whispered as he cracked open the door and looked around outside in the hall. No one was out and about. They had arrived at just the right time.

Oishii slunk down the hall, reading the nameplates as he went. "Here's one. This person has a harmless sounding name." Oishii took a small datapad out of his belt and connected it to the keypad next to the door. It was a basic lock picking program that had been given to the brothers shortly after losing the bet.

It took the thing a few seconds, but eventually the door opened, and Oishii looked inside. all was still, so Oishii motioned for his brother to come in after him. Next question was what to steal?

Yasashii Mikan
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:34:46 PM
"A robe'll do," Yasashii says quietly, moving to the cabinets. He pulls it open, raises a brow, and shuts it back. "Maybe it'd be easier to see if they've left a saber lying around..."

Oishii Sakana
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:38:54 PM
Oishii turned and raised an eyebrow at his brother and snuck over to where he was. "What did you find over there?" Oishii had been going through desk drawers, and looking at bedside tables, trying to find the famed Jedi weapon, the light saber.

Alpha
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:58:21 PM
Satine was in the training room, when he hears the chime of rthe door opening. Frowning, he wondered who it was, and pokes his head out. He sees the two individuals looking around in his items, and takes out a slug-thrower known as a SOCOM, a sai, and one of his lightsabres, putting the sabre on his belt, and then cocking the sai back.

He throws it, and it pins the sleeve--no arm--of the purple haired to the desk. He winced. He'd have to get that fixed.

Igniting his sabre, he smiles as the blade's silver light filled the room.

"Now, what do we have here?" He asks, his silver hair shining, his grin that of pure malice.

Oishii Sakana
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:39:01 PM
Crap. Caught already. Oishii's clenched his teeth together as he removed the sai from his arm, tore ap iece of his clothing off and tied it aorund the wound to stop the bleeding.

"Just two poor brothers that lost a bet."

Oishii looked at Yasashii real quick as though to say, "Follow my lead." The brothers were near a window, and Oishii jumped at it full force, shattering the glass, and grabbing onto the ledge of a window a few stories below.

"Come on, Yasashii..."

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:56:46 PM
Yasashii is out the window after him, clinging to the lower ledge and pulling himself up, helping his brother after him.

"Crap. HAD to get the one guy in all the world that believes in late night combat practice."

This window is open; Yasashii steps back in.

"Gotta find something FAST..."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:35:51 PM
"Find something to save your <smallfont color=#33CCFF>-Censored-</smallfont>, that's what I recommend."

A deep growl sounded from behind Yasashii and when the brothers turned around, they were faced with a figure cloaked in long black robes, hood drawn over her head. The light reflected lightly off of her elongated canines -- for she was not human, nor vampire -- but Garou, a deadly werewolf. With lightning quick reflexes, she whipped out her double bladed lightsaber and quickly ignited it. Two blue blades shot forth from each end of the black hilt and Love hummed in her hand.

"I suggest you leave or I will kill you both."

She glared at them, not revealing her true self. To the boys she sounded more like a young man herself than a woman. The Warrior Jedi Knight flashed a familiar feeling at her own brother, the other in the room who also bore a saber. They fought well side by side and would wipe out the riff raff in no time.

"So unless you are looking for trouble, find your late night snack elsewhere -- or become one."

Syrius Cline
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:11:17 AM
Isn't this just what he needed? Two burglers with two brain cells shared between them? He'd been about with his Master when she dispersed for the buglers. Probably some kind of sense between relatives or something. Anyhow, she was on them now he bet, as was her brother Alpha.

Well then, that left him to do his job. He wasn't instructed to do anything but he was after all the only bloke trained formally in how to deal with criminals. He knew first hand how they worked and could blend in with them if he needed.

"Well then, seems they've been snuffed out. These Jedi aren't subtle in their vanquishing tactics, now are they?"

He said to himself as he looked up. The two had jumped out of a window, grabbed a lower ledge, and went into that room. If he knew Xazor, and if his hunch was right, she was already there. From the outside ground level he looked up at the scene. He'd rushed out there for a perimiter search.

He went back in and took the repulsor lift to the level below the level the two burglars had arrived on last.

"Hope this doesn't come out of my food rations."

He kicked the control unit for the lift as he exited it. It sparked and sputtered out, rendering the lift useless. He keyed the button that sent out a scroll above it, saying it was out of order. Since only Jedi lived here, they went by the honor system. If someone knew the repulsor lift was out of order, they'd key the scroll. It was to be accepted that it was the truth. Well, he wasn't exactly lying now, as he broke it himself, so that made it easier. Also, now the burglars couldn't decide to ignore the sign, as it truely didn't work.

There was of course a repulsor lift next to the one he just broke. He'd leave that one as bait. He stepped inside it, and the doors closed behind him.

Now this lift worked with two doors. That way it could access two parts of each level. Parts that met in a circle. Meaning you could get out on two sides of the repulsor lift. Now if he knew the layout good enough, it meant the burglars, if they got past Xazor, would find this the closest repulsorlift. The other one would be broken, so this one would be the obvious choice. He opened the opposite doors and another hall opened ahead of him. However, there was a thin area between the lift and the hall.... where the shaft was, a connecting bridge between the two. He clutched onto the trimming of the lift and shimmied over, holding onto dear life.

Now, if they did get past Xazor by some small miracle, he'd be there. They'd call the lift and on their way down, he could open the door from the outside. There was a thin crack between the doors and when pressure was applied to seperate them, it sprung open. Emergency safety measure. So he could spring in on them and break the elevator, leaving them detained in a small cell with him until the cavalry could arrive.

Oishii Sakana
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:28:15 AM
Oishii shook his head and waggled a finger at Xazor. "Some mouth you've got there. And I didn't think Jedi were the angry type that killed. Maybe you've mistaken this place for the Sith hangout."

Oishii tisked a little more, then finally laughed. "You know, it's kind of hard for us to leave this place when you're blocking the exit."

At last, Oishii found it. Lying on the corner of a desk was a small trinket with the Jedi emblem on it. It was good enough for him. Oishii sauntered about in a cocky, swaggering manner, then slipped the trinket into his pocket.

"Ok, I was about to teach you that just cause you talk like man, doesn't mean your voice still won't carry the tones of a woman, and since we did kind of ruin your beauty sleep, I guess we'll leave quietly."

Oishii raised both his hands over his head, and motioned for his brother to do the same. "If you would kindly show us out the door, we'll be on our way, and I can guarantee you we won't ever come back."

Oishii began to walk past Xazor toward the door, hands still over his head. "Let's go, Cherry Blossom."

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:42:53 PM
Yasashii can't help but grin. Cherry Blossom? That's Oishii's default nickname for women.

"Heh. You're sure, brother? Looks like an ugly sort of man to me."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:18:52 PM
ooc: You wouldn't know she is a woman, her identity is completely hidden and the Garou women can sound like men. Just a thought -- I'm not yelling at you.

ic:

Xazor glared at the boy as he took the trinket and backtalked her.

"Put that back or I will give you a reason to."

She snarled at him and a low growl was heard once again as she advanced toward him. Reaching out with her saber, the woman placed the hot glowing beam beside his neck and glared through him.

"Now -- do as I have instructed so you may leave in peace. The Jedi frown upon intruders -- and I can assure you I'm not the only one willing to kill those who break and enter."

Canting her head to the side, she inched her saber's blade closer to his neck, pressuring him to give up the stolen token. He would conform -- or fall to the floor in another form.

Oishii Sakana
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:19:06 PM
"Yes ma'am. Or sir. Whicever one you prefer." Oishii slowly lowered his hand to the trinket, and took it out of his pocket. He let it slide out of his fingers and it fell to the ground, rolling once, but not breaking.

"No need to get too close with that saber." Oishii had thought the trinket was just some worthless piece of glass with an engraving on it that wasn't worth much value either monetarily or sentimentally. He'd find something else. He was honor bound, and was going to fulfill his end of the bargain.

Oishii put on a dazzling smile and backed away from the blade. "There's your thing-a-ma-jig. Now, please show us the way out."

Yasashii Mikan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:22:54 PM
Yasashii would rather bust a cap in her sorry butt, but their swords won't match a saber, and this person's so anal that he/she/it--yeah, it--will probably go berserk and shred the place. So he puts his hands up, same as his brother, and nods.

"Go show us the door."

Jackson DeWitt
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:40:46 PM
Roused from sleep, Jackson stepped outside at the sound of the commotion.

"What's going on here? You two should get outta here, before there's trouble."

And obviously, there was trouble, if Xazor was facing these two down with her lightsaber activated, and backed up by Alpha. Jackson approached the pair, concern etched on his face.

Alpha
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:57:46 PM
Satine had jumped from the window, following, landing in a crouch, his silver hair shining.

Sis, should we just maybe maim them? he asks through the Force, straightening to his feet.

"You two really should have choose your bets a bit more carefully."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:36:24 PM
Xazor eyed her Brother and smiled, though he could not see her face.

"You know I'd enjoy that too much. Perhaps we should teach them a little lesson, though."

She laughed inside and it carried to Alpha through the Force. Her eyes shot to the one who laid his claim back down and placed his hands in the air.

"I think you can guess that since I am a Jedi myself -- a Jedi Knight and one who is mastering the ways of the Mentalist -- that I know very well the thoughts going through the peanut, I mean the brain inside your heads."

She canted her head to the side, moving toward Oishii and holding her saber steady against his neck.

"It would be wise of you to think respectful thoughts as well."

With that another entered -- Jackson, a Jedi hopeful. She spoke with him before and despite his desire to become a Jedi, she feared he was not cut out to be one. Her eyes remained on the two boys before her as she addressed the young man.

"Greetings Jackson -- everything is being handled here, we just had two break and enter into the Jedi Living Quarters. Nothing too major -- but an offense that I will not take lightly."

Alpha
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:48:36 PM
"Nor I, considering they broke into my rooms. I'm a bit more territorial then a lot of Jedi, as you might have to find out, in a painful way." This last part was added to the two thieves as yet another warning. Maybe one of the two synapses they shared would fire off on that one, and they would get the hint.

Logic
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:44:41 PM
How infantile. In order to gain the upper hand against two Force insensitive street fighters, a Knight and a Master must resort to belittling comments and telepathy. Perhaps Lillian stands a chance of becoming a stronger Jedi after all.

Logic is clearly not impressed. The droid is always out during the night hours, in order to wean Lillian from having a sentinel standing by her bed at all hours. Shadows will only hide their identities so well. Logic sees Xazor's face clear as day in a grainy scale of greens. Nightvision.

Neither of you are behaving as a Jedi should. With this example, it is logical that they would undertake the challenge of raiding these quarters. I would, if I had the impression that Jedi were egocentric bullies such as yourselves.

Syrius Cline
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:42:44 AM
Syrius gnashed his teeth together.

"Xazor, would you stop chatting with 'em!" He yelled up the shaft, angered. He had no clue of the actual happenings, it was just his pain getting to him. "Bloody lift. Can't make handrails on the outside, can they?"

Xazor Elessar
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:23:32 PM
ooc:

Sorry to ruin the fun that we really were having here, but we have piles of tin appearing out of no where, claiming to know that Satine and I are speaking telepathically. That is godmoding and I'm not afraid to say it. No way in hell would you know that, especially since a Knight and a Master are doing it -- they are a lot more skilled in this area than a Padawan and in fact, can do it so well that others don't know it. Xazor's a mentalist and has trained in this kind of thing!

Sorry everyone, count me out of this thread -- I'm so sick of the OOC BS in the temple. Later.......