PDA

View Full Version : “…What’s your story?”

Elena Van Derveld
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:42:32 PM
The bartender ignored the woman that was leant against the counter.

“Come on, every bartender has an interesting past.”

The blonde smiled complacently.

“No? … Don’t speak basic? Bazi batza Bazic?”

The man behind the counter turned away and shuffled off down the bar to serve another customer. With a melodramatic exasperated sigh the Lupine lowered herself onto a bar stool and took her martini glass back in hand, prodding the cocktail olive.

sigh

Nicky Huu
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:35:01 PM
"Some people just don't care to talk."

A female voice came from behind Elena. As Elena turned she saw a very attractive looking women at least from a mans point of view. The woman had long black hair, deep brown eyes, and stood about 5'5. The woman wore blue jeans and spaghetti string shirt.

Nicky reached out a hand in gesture.

"The names Nicky, do you mind if I have a seat near you?"

Elena Van Derveld
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:41:59 AM
“Go ahead; it’s a free country – as far as I’m aware,”

Elena pursed her lips into a smile as she looked at the woman. A little bit of Vega in her gave Nicky a once over, before Elena’s conscience kicked in.

“I’m Elena, and since the bartender is unwilling to spill the beans, how about you give it a go?” :D

Nicky Huu
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:04:38 PM
Nicky noted that she had been looked over. How interesting she thought as she gave Elena a once over herself.

"Well there isn’t much to tell Elena. I'm a business woman that work's for my father business. I'm currently in charge of it while my father is out hunting for my brother.

We are currently a small business not doing much of anything at the moment that’s worth mentioning. I come here for a drink occasionally, sometimes for business but most of the time for pleasure."

Nicky shrugged and smiled at Elena.

"Not to interesting, so what’s your story?"

Elena Van Derveld
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:29:12 AM
“I work with my father, in the Sector Rangers,” she lied, with a sincere smile – there was no way in blue Hoth that she would say her true occupation, not to a potential Force user.

“… What type of business does your father own then Nicky?”

Nicky Huu
Apr 9th, 2003, 05:20:53 PM
"The name of the company I'm not allowed to speak about but we do have ties into Prent Enterprises. My father dabbles in a bit of everything, right now he is looking into black market slave trading.

You see my uncle actually originally started the business but my father took it from him when my uncle ran off to join the Jedi. My father hates my uncle for that move. Although I think its part jealousy since my father isn't able to use the force."

Nicky didn't know why but she felt she could open up to this woman and tell her everything. She had this strange felling though the Elena wasn't opening up the same way.

"So what exactly do the sector rangers do?"