PDA

View Full Version : Vote and Discussion.....

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:19:27 AM
Ok guys there is someone I am rping with and I just found out it is who I thought it was. Anthony Scott who I must say I am doing a killer rp with lol is Xazor. She has pmed me and apoligized for all she has done and said in the past. She would like to rp with us and make amends. As you all know I am naturaly a peace maker but I also know she has hurt many here. So I leave this up to you guys to vote and please put whys or why nots. I have told her we will have to vote on her and everyone will know who she is and she said ok. She also knows we may have to keep her mortal for awhile so she can gain our trust if she is even voted in. She said she understood. Perhaps we can make another plan with this like if she messes like beofre or leaves we can say she had never come to the Shrine?? Just an idea .I hope everyone else gives some ideas to...

Here are her pm's....

Okay, I posted an ooc request to join the Shrine. You say you need my other characters and whatnot? I was wondering if I could just tell them to you right now because this is my 'secret' character, everyone knows I'm someone else, but they can't figure out who. Hence why I've altered this character's writing style just a bit so they are thrown off. I'd rather not anyone else know who I am, save for those of you who must vote on it. Here's my list of main characters because I have too many.

Xazor Elessar - GJO, TLJ - Jedi Knight
Feliciana Devano - The Krath - Dark Jedi Knight
Danya Van Derveld - Rogue - Sith Warrior

I have other characters too but they're just people like Anthony's brother and his daughter, and then Xazor's wolf. Then I had a few stragglers that I used in other people's tests for Master and Knighthood and stuff like that at GJO. Hmmm....(yeah, I'm Xazor, and I know I had a rough time with you guys for a while, but ya'll are great and I've got no grudge against you). I was just having a hard time deciphering IC and OOC and if you guys were OOC attacking me through means of IC. I see it wasn't like that I am still really sorry for all I ever said to you especially. I mean, our Jedi characters started out being room mates and we were pretty close, gf! Sorry we let all that slip away.

Hey, I knew that this would probably come up. I hoped it wouldn't, but I kinda figured it was inevitable.

Marcus just doesn't like you guys because someone god moded (or so he says) against Helenias. I see nothing wrong with you guys really. The only thing that ever ticked me off was how Soth (I think it was him, can't remember now ) god moded the blowing up of the bar and grill. That and Valirion was fighting me and he godmoded attacks and defense mechanisms.

I know I haven't been the most favored person in dealing with the Shrine, but I would hope you guys could put it behind you as I have. I will prove my loyalty if you want -- I will hang out with you guys for as long as you need before you turn me. I don't want to join and then leave. I just wanted a new and interesting character and I am tired of just being a Jedi or just being a Sith, I want to do more with my characters. I want to RP with more people than just Marcus and Helenias. They're really cool, but they don't like the Shrine and I can't let them dictate my likes or dislikes.

If this affects their standing with me, then they aren't true friends in the first place. It would be a waste of time to join you guys and then leave! What purpose would I be accomplishing in that? And honestly, as long as I've been a member of different groups at the same time, I've never infiltrated nor have I seen any purpose in doing so -- it's so pointless. I hope you guys aren't worried about that.

I really do want to get to know you guys for who you are -- opinions of others are stupid and I can't let them ruin my fun. I just really hope the other vampies see that -- I'm being sooo honest with you and very serious. I'm not one to waste time and writing on joining to quite. Really, that would be so pointless and I'd be mad if someone did that to any organization I'm part of.

K guys get to discussen lol :)

Mistress Tatiana
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:55:18 AM
Well, I personally have problems with Xazor coming in. I don't like her. She's been rude to me, and to several people here on the board. She's whined about several rp's she's participated in where vamps were present. She's called Soth and other vamps godmoders. She may seem nice now and have good intentions, but when things don't go her way, she flies off at the mouth. I think she wants in just to have a character inside and snoop.

If she really wants in, I think she needs to make a public apology to all of us who participate here, cause I can tell you right now, I feel no love for the girl. I am a forgiving person though, and if she would like to start over with us, and she truly means it, then I'm sure we can work something out.

Lord Soth
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:54:24 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself babe...I'm sure she's a nice person and all, however she is NOT one that I trust on the boards let alone here at the Shrine and as a possible member. I've let by gones be by gones with her and no hard feelings...But this in my opinion would only spell trouble, short term or long...I am a forgiving person as well, even to a fault, but there's a lot more to this then meet's the eye...Trust me.

My vote is definitely...No :)

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:05:57 PM
Ive rped with Xazor off and on for most of the time ive been here. In the time ive known her, neither her nor myself have lost tempers at each other over a RP. Me and her are friends, and shes never lost her temper over criticism from me.

All in all, as far as I individually am concerned, there are no problems what-so-ever.

But.

I have witnessed the heat between Xazor and the Shrine in the past.. I saw the way she accused Soth of godmoding was in very poor taste, and when offered a fair and balanced playing field to settle the dispute, she flew off the handle again and flat out refused. This type of thing is unnacceptable, and im sure we all agree on this.

From what ive gathered, the biggest problem with Xazor is Marcus. If Marcus states something, she follows blindly. Between us, and with as little offense as possible, Marcus isnt exactly a stand-up RPer in my opinion. His attitude toward the Shrine proves this to me. I believe, if Xazor were to act without Marcus' influence, she has the potential to be a very good RPer. This goes with the assumption that time is taken with her to instruct and teach her how we do things around here.

For now though, given my friendship with Xazor, and the fact that I wasnt a member when the grudges were made between herself and the Shrine, I will hold off on voting until more members have had time to voice their concerns.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:34:20 PM
I really have no problem with Xazor other than her bad attitude. If she can change I would be willing to give her a chance. Mostly thou I believe there is a lot of bad blood and don't know how that would work out. I'll say No for now but who knows what the future holds.

Valirion Thorn
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:14:59 PM
Hmmmm, I'm gonna have to say no. I'm a forgiving person too, but... why should I give reasons to say no? Oh thats right, I don't have to. No.

How about we save us any crap from the get go and just say no, we're given the right to turn down people and as said before, there is bad blood here. I'd rather not taste it to see if it got any better or worse. She sounds sincere but I've gotten some of the same stuph from her before and when it came down to Marcus "finding" out... she said she had never really known who I was and turned down the whole thing, saying she had no part of it. Not to mention she tosses god moding around like candy and crack cookies in a back alley. Too much ooc to deal with in one person, No.

Pandora Damaris
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:08:59 PM
Amen...:)