PDA

View Full Version : Red as blood.....(Deliverator)

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:35:34 PM
I smiled and rubbed my face. My beautiful, perfect, unscarred face. My white hair gleamed in the moonlight of my room. My black leather outfit was brushing against the diffrent places in my room. I stared at the moon, so gorgeous. My cape flowed as I turned looking for a touch of color. Nothing here, I would need to order something. I picked up a communicator and hit the speed dial. Before the man could even say hello I spoke. My voice flowed like wine, and my red eyes narrowed, "I need two dozen white roses to 15723 Corusant Road. It's a hotel, the room number is 1023. Tell the clerk you are here for Thanatos Grimlok, he should let you up. I want them here in 15 minutes. And don't damage their great beauty." I smiled and closed the communicator. I crushed it in my hand. Then my mind drifted to Alana. Her beauty, unlike any other. She would be my bride. I knew just how to get her too. The human who delivered my roses, would have his blood blended with their's for Alana. They said that roses were red because of the thorns on them. The enemies blood would fall on them, staining them red. In this case that would be true. I smiled and looked out the window. I took hold of my whips handle. This would be the human's last day. I grabbed some wine and took a glass, just as this would be my last glass of wine. I needed to make the atmosphere inviting for the human. I arranged some things, and took another glass. I filled this one for water. This human was probably not as gorgeous as I. He did not deserve wine. I smiled and took another sip. He had better get here soon. My mistress would not wait all night.

The Deliverator
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:43:26 PM
The Deliverator is working three jobs. He delivers for Dex's Diner, the mail service, and a florist's shop. He's workin' the flower shift tonight, wondering idly why the hell a flower shop would be open so late and using his usual speed to make his record-breaking deliveries. Fifteen minutes is a cakewalk for the Deliverator. He arrives with twelve minutes to spare and walks to the counter. The flowers are undisturbed, a testament to his skill.

"Flowers for one Grimlok."

The clerk directs him and the Deliverator is on his way. Uppermost level, which consists of a single suite. The Deliverator raises one hand and knocks, repeating the message he'd given the clerk.

"Flowers for one Grimlok."

Jeez, but this is gay. A guy ordering flowers? At least it makes him less self-concious about deliverin' 'em.

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:48:42 PM
I opened the door, and my cape fluctuated some. I smiled, "You must be tired after asuch a long bike ride. Come inside, have a drink." I said showing him the wine glass. Sweaty, disgusting creature, he had no right to be near me. Oh well, a human was a human. I smiled and gave him the glass of water. I said once again, "Come inside, take a break." I gave him some credits, and looked over. No one else in the hallway. If he refused I would jhave to be more assertive. I put my hand on the handle of my whip.

The Deliverator
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:52:22 PM
The Deliverator shakes his head. Is it just him, or do people always want to invite him in at the start of the shift, not the end?

"I'll pass."

He sets the water down on a nearby table and double checks the creds before putting them away.

"I've got another five hours on this shift. Enjoy your flowers."

Not quite the same as "Enjoy your pizza", but whatever. At least he's getting paid.

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:59:54 PM
I smiled and my white hair shifted as I pulled my whip off and wrapped the chains around him. His arms being held to his body. And I pulled the whip tightly, "No I insist!" I yanked him in and shut the door. I smiled, "One flick of this switch, and you get cut up into tiny pieces." I smiled, "Gorgeous isn't it. Now then, if you cooperate, I won't have to beat you to death. You should be happy, you about to get bitten by the most gorgeous woman you've ever seen." My red eyes narrowed and I pulled the whip off of him. My mirror spoke,

"Be careful, he could have a blaster."

I smiled, "I know, now be quiet." I smiled and stood with my whip triumphantly. It was time to have fun. I looked at him, "The door's are locked, but I'll give you a fighting chance to get the key from me." I smiled and patted my pocket.

The Deliverator
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:06:43 PM
The Deliverator feels sick. He's gotta go in this guy's pockets? Yeah, he's batting for the other team. The Deliverator didn't bother to get his blaster. He didn't think he'd need it delivering flowers. In retrospect, he sees it for what it is; a mistake. He looks at his watch.

"Look, I've got to be back in five minutes."

The Deliverator sets the timer on his watch, hitting another button on it surreptitiously before putting up his dukes.

"That means I've got two minutes to floor you."

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:16:09 PM
I smiled and laughed, "No one can beat perfection!" I smiled however and threw the tether of my whip at him. I was aiming for his feet intending to sweep them from under him. I smiled, and looked at him, "Better move quickly boy!"

The Deliverator
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:27:25 PM
The Deliverator is the epitome of speed. His movements are quick and nimble. The Deliverator's right hook comes flying at Thanatos's temple before he's finished saying the word 'move'.

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:33:23 PM
I felt the hook to my temple and felt for blood. A little, "You little child! How dare you scar me!" I leapt forward and cracked my whip at his side. I came to his stomach with an uppercut and smiled. "Small boy, you'll make a perfect offering!" I jumped back and cracked my whip activating it. The red tether emerging onto the chain. I laughed, "Ready boy?"

The Deliverator
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:46:11 PM
The Deliverator ducks the whip and deflects the punch, stepping back and running a thumb across his nose.

"I should ask you that."

His bike has been summoned by the button on his watch. It hovers outside the window, pointed inside at Thanatos.

"Godspeed."

On the voice command the bike hurtles forward with lethal speed. The Deliverator has dodged already, but the only warning Thanatos has is the sound of shattering glass...

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:55:35 PM
I heard the glass. The bike was coming right for me, "What the?!" I ducked and it slammed into the other wall. "I told you, you can't beat perfection." I swung mt whip at him. The tether heading for his arms, and I quickly pulled it downward diagonally, coming across his chest and thighs. My white hair moved and my eyes shifted, "No tricks now boy."

The Deliverator
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:59:02 PM
The Deliverator can't help but cringe, watching his bike smash the opposite wall. The wall takes more damage than the bike, but it's still enough to hamper him later. In this distracted state Thanatos whips him across the chest and legs, delivering a sting that he'll be feeling for quite a while.

"Perfection? You're human too, and that means you make mistakes."

The Deliverator just needs one to beat this guy for all he's worth. He takes his defense again, looking for an opening.

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 30th, 2003, 09:08:55 PM
I smiled. "I won't be human for much longer. So then, tell me what do you find to be perfect?" I smiled and slashed my whip at him again. My whip seemed to flow so easily. I pulled it back before it hit him. I reached from my side and pulled a lightsaber. I chunked it at his feet. "You need a chance. It is not the noble thing to do." I smiled, "It is a lightsaber, use it." I smiled, "If you don't I will kill you. But your chances of survival are still slim, even with it." I smiled and cracked my whip.

The Deliverator
Mar 30th, 2003, 09:17:42 PM
The Deliverator tips the weapon into the air with his toe, ignites it, and throws it at Thanatos, aiming for the man's heart. He follows behind it with an uppercut directed for his stomach.

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:02:39 PM
I quickly smack the blade away with my whip, but the hit contacts. I stumble back some, and a little blood comes from my mouth. I look at him, "You should have taken the chance." I wrap the tether of my whip around the blade and pull it to my hand. My left hand grasps the handle and I smile, "Time to die." I leap forward, swinging the tether at his feet, and the blade at his stomach. My arms cross, and I yell as the blade's come swinging at him.

The Deliverator
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:19:46 PM
The Deliverator leaps, flipping backward as he reaches the apex of his jump, taking a deep graze from the lightsaber long his back. He lands on his feet, staggering back and hissing through his teeth. No matter how he stands, his back feels like it's on fire.

"I don't need your sympathy to win this."

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:23:54 PM
I smiled again and turned the saber off. I put it on my side and jump back. I throw the tether of my whip at him again, and pull it down as it heads for his legs. I smile and pull it back. A simple distraction, and my white hair shuffles and my red eyes widen. The next thing he see's is a perfect fist heading for his face.

The Deliverator
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:29:09 PM
The Deliverator jumps at the feint, expecting Thanatos to try and trip him, then leans aside as the fist comes for him. He lands off-kilter, trying to get his feet under him properly.

Thanatos Grimlok
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:47:06 PM
I fall close to the ground and sleep his legs from under him. He hits the ground and I flip the saber from my waste. I activate it and point it at his throat. The whip in one hand the saber in the other. I grinned, "And so it comes to this. Any last words?"

The Deliverator
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:50:37 PM
"Yeah. Screw you."

Thanatos Grimlok
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:10:44 PM
I smiled and smacked over the legs with my whip. Barely grazing them, but burning into the flesh. It detached the nerves, and he was incapable of walking for a while. I picked up my foot and slammed it into his face. I broke his nose, and as my boot slammed into his face I could hear bones crack and break. Cartilage ripping, and then I waited until he was no longer bleeding, and I deactivated my whip. I picked him up and planted him against a wall, propping him on a chair. I wrapped my chain whip around his neck and pulled tight. I smiled, "Time to sleep." He slowly fell into unconscienceness and as he did I decided to have some fun. I hit him a few times over and then flipped him around. I activated my whip and smacked him in the back a few times. After he was bleeding from almost every hole in his body I picked him up and slung him over my shoulder. He was out from pure exhaustion and pain now. I smiled and wrapped my whip to my side after deactivating it. My saber was clipped to my belt and I picked up my roses. I left, borded a simpl ship, and headed for Roon, where they would all be amazed with my discovery. My mirror spoke,

"You always were one for gifts."