PDA

View Full Version : Stopping a behemoth

Balin Silverwind
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:08:20 PM
Balin happened to be sitting on the patio of the bar where Alana and Antony were reuniting. What caught Balin's attention was the 10 foot tall creature that had appeared out of no where. What surprised Balin about this appearance was that he personaly knew the person.

As Balin was standing to go pay his bill, he saw that said person was moving toward the very bar he was in. Walking up behind Balin, the waitress takes his credcard. At the same instant, Balin sees a silver radiance appear through the face plate of the giants helmet.

As the waitress returned with Balins receipt, the most menacing suit of battle armor appeared. Shrieking in terror, the waitress dropps the credcard and receipt and flees in terror.

Mumbling under his breath, Balin says, "Great, just great. He found Alana with his sensors. This is not my idea of rest and relaxation."

Hoping the short fence that sepperated the causway from the patio, Balin makes his way to the now suited giant. Getting there just in time, Balin says, "Nequa, stop. The vampyre cannot be terminated."

Nequa Galos
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:19:41 PM
"Nequa, stop. The vampyre cannot be terminated."

Hearing that voice causes Nequa to pause in his pre-combat systems checks. Turning to where the voice came from, Nequa barely manages to contain his surprise at seeing his long lost friend.

"Balin, what are you doing here and what do you mean that the vampyre cannot be terminated? You know the laws as well as I do, if I find one, I have to terminate it. I wouldn't be in this possition if Jian had done his job properly."

Balin Silverwind
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:10:03 PM
"The reasons behind my being here can wait until we find a quiet place to talk. As to the destruction of the vampyre, that can't be done without destroying the balance they have just reached in the Force. Now about the problems you have with Jian, those will get resolved the same time we talk about why I'm here."

"Now, I've just been informed that a potential ally of my is being assaulted by a trio of dark jedi apprentices. I would like your help resolving this issue."

Nequa Galos
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:20:05 PM
"Curse you and the Shadow caste for their manipulations. You will answer for this, this, blatant disregard of Interdimensional Law. But it seems that the only way to do that is to help save this 'friend' of yours. So be it, lead the way."

At which point, Balin leads the way into the interdimensional transition zone.

Synteck
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:06:17 AM
"DO IT!" was the sound that crackled through the com, as Synteck's powered armor appeared from beneath the cloak that hid his persona from the others here.

The magnetic thrum of repulsion sent sparks outward, as his shoulder caught this creation's midsection sending the whole of this being crashing through the retainer railing and into the open space that existed between himself and the ground. A milisecond after freefall from the balcony, a grenade, that was magnetically placed on this being's metallic frame, erupted in a flameflowered explosion driving the mechanisal being hard into the walkway... two floors below.

Eldorack
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:21:48 AM
The working end of the heavy blater pistol pressed firmly against Balin's temple as he turned to see the comotion behind him. Another cold mettalic ring caught the man under the chin and let him know his grasp on the situation had failed... misserably!

The being turned slowly and looked into lifeless, calculating, dark eyes.... "Hes all yours!" is all that he heard spoke from the being that pressed with cool resolve toward Balin...

Mockadane
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:43:33 AM
Watching Synteck bring his wheapons to bare on the figure lying, crumpled on the ground, Mockadane was assured that the tide was turned!

Walking over to the man prone against the doorframe, pinned by two blasters two the head. One of them digging into his temple and the other under his chin... The big man spoke non-chalauntly

"Im sorry... did i hear correctly? ... Do you have a bounty on my NEICE?"

"And if you have any influence on your mechanical friend, you'll have him stay where he is or youll be picking up his servos for blocks around!"

A deadly smile crossed Mockadanes lips

Nequa Galos
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:17:23 PM
"THAT, was the most pitiful excuse for a grenade that I have ever seen." Nequa says as he stands up. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some pressing business upstairs."

Using nothing but raw muscle, Nequa leaps the two stories like it was a bunny hop.

Balin Silverwind
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:29:20 PM
"Do you really want to have that pointing at me? Especially when I'm standing behind you?" Balin says as his image on the floor dissolves and Eldorak hears the snap-hiss of two lightsabers igniting behind him.