PDA

View Full Version : New Star Wars RPG - Helpers searched!

gravity
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:00:24 PM
At the moment I'm building up a star wars roleplay game, and still searching for people who are willed to help me. You must know that this project hasn't appeared yet, so it's brandnew

You're a star wars fan? And you're interested to know more about this game? Then mail to me on Alexx66@gmx.de

Every mail will be answered!
Thank you

Devin Ducat
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:04:11 PM
What type of game?

gravity
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:13:23 PM
It will be a kind of new rpg.

You must imagine, that it will be a mixture of Rebellion and Galaxies. We will install a forum for each planet. The player who registers new, can choose a race of his character, a profession, and a planet where he wants to live. After this there will be an interaction between the 'planets'.

There are the Micro Nations on internet, perhaps somebody knows em

So, if there are still questions, you can write me an email! At the moment we are starting to install the forums on our webspace

Xazor Elessar
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:14:57 PM
I don't think you're supposed to post this here. This is the forum for roleplaying only. I think once an Admin sees it, it will be moved or deleated.

:\

Just fair warning for ya.

gravity
Mar 30th, 2003, 12:14:30 PM
I can only say: SORRY for posting in the wrong board!

What's new about our game? We'll put it online in about 2 weeks, at the moment we're working on the design of the page.

People qho are perhaps interested in participating should mail to me, because we are choosing people for important roles in the game! So we're still looking for someone who wanna play Xizor, Borsk Fey'lya.......

Thank you

gravity
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:17:23 AM
Hi

I forgot to mention one point: The players who email me first, will get important roles in the game. The main characters in the films like Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie etc. won't be allowed, but other chars like Jabba, Xizor, Corran Horn,.....will be allowed

So, hoping to receive message ;)

Patrick

Zeke
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:45:25 PM
Sounds good, but I'm afraid I don't have the time. School's picking up and I've got plenty to do here. Good luck though.

gravity
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:47:07 PM
Thank you for your reaction ;)

I don't wanna be responsable, if you're failing in school. :)

At the same time I wanna say sorry to all people, who have felt offended by my pm

So long

Thanatos Grimlok
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:41:51 PM
Be happy to help. No prob, i would love to do it. I'm not a computer wiz though. Just pm me he info.

Kariss
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:53:17 PM
Sounds interesting.

gravity
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:17:31 AM
It's not necessary to be a computer expert ;) But it's true that we're still looking for someone who can script PHP and MYSQL. we'll surely find somebody

So her are further informations about the game:

Firstly it will be based on boards, of course there`'ll be the empire, republic, but they will be splitted in the several planet, so every planet has it's own board. Further we are planning a board for the Yuuzhang Vong ( yeah ), The Black Sun, The Headhunters Organisation ( I don't remember the english name of it) and several other boards. Even Jabbas Palace would be possible

Hmmmm we planned to go online in 2 weeks, but we had some problems with our webspace, so it ist possible, that we'll start in 3-4 weeks

Rules: we are planning as less rules as possible. The player shall create the game on his own, without many rules. Of course we'll keep an eye on the players, so that nobody will start to kill all chars in the game, without being punished

Further we are planning, that the player can choose the planet on which he wanna live, as told in the thread. When a planet has 2 or 3 players, who are living on it, the 'population' can choose whever they want to be a part of teh empire, republic, or staying neutral. This population has the job, to manage the political, economic, social, cultural, even military evolution of their planet!

So I hope you understood the main part, sorry but my english isn't perfect ;)

So long

gravity
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:29:14 AM
Oh another thing: It isn't necessary to live on a planet! A friend of mine will play the captain of a Corvette, so this will be allowed too ;)

The player will be able to play all races in star wars, of course there won't be all from the beginning but they'll be added

Playing all kinds of Droids will be possible, too