PDA

View Full Version : The biterness of solitude(Open)

Syndell
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:45:56 AM
Roon, the planet of forever night. Here it was the home of one of god's forsaken creatures. Beings who defy death. By living in limbo, neither dead nor alive. Just exsisting. It was here that they lived. Where the devilish thing called sunlight would never touch them. Within the in sat one of the eternal nights creatures. Bathed in a deep purple silk dress that clung to her body.

She sat at the counter. Ordering herself a bloody whiskey. Yellow eyes scanned the inn, looking for someone to dine on for the night, or to talk. Either suited her fine. Her waist length black/silver streaked hair lay smoothly against her back. She had been a vampyre for a couple years now. And yet it already felt like eternity. Though her soft, milky colored skin would never show it. Her eyes, they were what gave her away.

For in the past years of her turning, already she was feeling the loneliness of being one who cannot die. One of the immortal, destined to spend eternity alone. Or so she thought anyway. Every lover she had gotten, never lasted. Either they left her, or they angered her and she ate them. Either way she was always alone now. Within she shard feelings for the one who turned her. The one known as Dalamar. But, she noticed that he possibly still had feelings for his former love, Alana.

Sipping on her drink, Syndell looked around without a care. Her eyes wandering, while her mind was lost in thought. Ohh how she wished she were back the way she was. Flying free in the night sky on her demonic wings. Curse her brother for her turning. No longer would she enjoy life as a demon. No, she would now live it like a curse as a vampyre.

Still, one thing would make it all worth while. Someone she could share eternity with. One like herself, an immortal that would be by her side for always. Her crimson lips broke into a small smile at the thought of it. Such bliss it would be. But then, laughter filled the air.

"What am i thinking. A creature such as i does not deserve such pleasures"

She went on. Thinking, then contradicting herself. If she could not share eternity with someone, then she would share it with herself.

Sol Invictus
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:05:48 PM
Sol sits down the row, shoulders hunched over his drink and notes. His one fear as a mortal had been not attaining the maximum amount of knowledge he could possess. Now, he has eternity. He will become omniscient. There will be no mystery he cannot solve...not even the mystery of what Syndell is mumbling about.

"Pardon me, m'lady, but what pleasures are you unworthy of?"

Syndell
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:56:48 AM
Syndell's thinking as interupted by a strange voice that had spoken to her. Looking to her side, her cat like yellow eyes stared at a man. He smelled of death. A smell that a vampyre should carry with them. And most often then not do. Though she did not know this one.

It wasn't a surprise really. Besides Dalamar, and Alana, she did not know any of the others. So she would start with this one.

Her voice came out soft and melodic. Almost as if she were singing. This voice enchanted, and brought death to many mortals that have heard it.

"I am Syndell. I do not believe we have met . Before i tell you my curse. I would like a name"

She meant his name of course. Speaking to someone you do not know their name was in her mind, not proper. As the vamp mistress waited, she ordered herself another bloody whiskey.

Sol Invictus
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:42:45 PM
A curse? The prospect of knowledge has Sol answering before he can think.

"Sol Invictus."

Syndell
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:42:08 PM
"Greetings Sol"

Was all she said as the last swallow of her bloody whiskey slid down her delicate throat. Turning to him once more, her crimson lips parted. Letting words escape into the air.

"I was contemplating. On how i would never again feel, nor be in love. The men i have loved before have since died"

She paused, waiting before continuing.

"Such is my curse. To spend eternity as an immortal alone. To give my love, to share it with another being.....well that seems to be the pleasure that only mortals are allowed to bare"

Her eyes showed her sadness, even if her face did not.

Sol Invictus
Apr 6th, 2003, 05:35:27 PM
"Just because your previous lovers have died does not mean that you cannot love. It simply means that they were mortal. If the death of lovers is the problem, as I suspect it is, why not find for yourself an immortal man? Or find a mortal that you love, and make him immortal."

Syndell
Apr 7th, 2003, 08:32:20 PM
Syndell laughed at his suggestions. Not to be mean, but because she had tried that already. Reaching an arm behind her head, Syndell began to play with a lock of her black and white hair.

"I have already tried that Sol. The one i love does not know who i feel for him. Besdies it wouldn't matter even if he did. The one who turned me, Dalamar, is the one that i love. But i can sense in him love that still exsists for Alana. It is because of that i do not push further to be with him"

She paused, finishing her second bloody whiskey.

"As for turning someone......at my present state i am not allowed to turn anyone yet. So that is out of the question"

In a daring move, Syndell bent doen and reached the stool next to her. Breaking off a leg, she pressed the make shift spike inot her chest. Putting a bit of pressure, a deep red crimson liquid starts to ooze out. Any further and she would puncture her heard. Ending her immortal life right there.

"Why bother to live a life of lonlieness. When i can be alone when i am dead"

She closed her eyes and began to put more pressure on the spike/stake.

Sol Invictus
Apr 7th, 2003, 08:37:18 PM
Sol doesn't move to stop her. He may hurt her further by trying. Instead, he combats her emotion with logic.

"If you hate to be alone, then you lose either way. If you love Dalamar so much, approach him. Court him, earn his affections away from Alana. Sitting inactive and moaning of your fate will not turn the situation to your favor."