PDA

View Full Version : Business

Fiend
Mar 27th, 2003, 06:08:24 PM
:: I enter, as simple as that.

Respective president of Blastech Inustries and just as powerful in the force as I had in money, infinite. I had a short burst of laughter at the thought. But the guards in heavy black armor merely looked about, their arsenal hanging loosely by their sides. Their eyes all flared red in unison with mine as I commanded them to do nothing but folow. I was not here to fight. But I was here to start something though.

My hand encased in a metal gauntlet brushed the sickly pale white hair from my face as I looked around the entrance room. Impressive. I wondered where Malice stayed on this planet. Anywho... my smile returned and I crosed my arms, the blades protruding from my gauntlet's knuckles sticking out. My armor fit stressed lightly as I breathed in. Such a place, the darkside filled theair and knew it, because was there, had always been here. One way or another.

And I was expecting one of th higher TSO members Malice had spoken of before, Lady Vader, or someone like that maybe. As of yet, the president of the galaxies most prominent weapon company was not welcomed, but then who expected it when I came uninvited.::

Malice
Mar 27th, 2003, 07:24:09 PM
*Fiend......it's been a while*

Out from the shadows, a figure emerged. Clad in flowing white robes, Malice stuck out from his surroundings. Then again, he never did like wearing black, as the other sith have chosen. The color white seemed to have caught his eye. Walking up to Fiend Malice stuck out his hand, to shake his of course.

*I was wondering when you'd come here. It would appear that now would be the right time i see*

Malice looked at the guards and then back at Fiend.

*When i sensed you come onto our planet, i alerted the higher ups. They should be here soon. Until then, care for a refreshment. We have many slaves.........for which a few of our members, and i feed upon when we get hungry*

Lady Vader
Apr 8th, 2003, 05:44:01 PM
*LV had received Malice's message about a visitor to the Order, and while she believed in being punctual, she waited a few minutes before heading down to the grand entrance of the Palace. It wasn't so much that she was being rude... it was more of showing status.*

*She appeared through the center entrance to the grand entryway, her robes flowing behind her as she moved forward. She saw malice there and had figured he would be down immediately to greet their guest.*

*She stopped halfway between the door and the center of the room, acknowledging their guest, and catching the last of Malice's sentence.*

I'm sure our distinguished guest would appreciate refreshments in the comfort of one of our lounge rooms.

*She turned slightly, indictaing with her hand.*

This way.

*She finished turning the rest of the way and led them through a door to the right where she had come through, down a marble hallway, into a plush and ornate room.*

Please, make yourself comfortable. Refreshments are already on their way.

*She herself sat in a large plush chair, resting her arms on the armrest and crossing her legs. She looked at the man who had come to visit them.*

So, what business brings you here to the Sith Order?

Fiend
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:43:39 AM
:: I laughed quickly before getting to answering, looking around the room just to observe my surroundings. I'd left my gaurds back at the door but like I'd said, I didn't really need them. I turned back to what I could only presume was Lady Vader and with that I made an over exagerated bow, my sick white hair dripping in front of my face.::

I am Fiend, President of Blastech Industries and Leader of the Horde. I'm surprised if Malice hasn't told you about me before. We've known each other for quite some time now. I come on precisely that, business.

:: I sit down lazily, one leg over the other with my arm resting over the back and hanging off the chair I chose. The other metal arm reached imbetween my armor and drew out a holopad. Without having to even think about what I was doing, the holopad slowly drifted to Lady Vader.::

That only contains a bare sliver of what I've been up to recently. Blastech has recently moved out of NR control to the Vento System. The planet formerly known as Vento I is now known as Hell. The system itself is one big foundry for the Horde. I have "labs" all throughout the galaxy. Some of these I've taken Malice to and some not. I'd even say I have one or two on your planet here but than I'd expect you already know of these places hmmmm?

Where people mysteriously disappear ocassionally and than figures in black are seen leaving not but a few weeks later, heading for some unknown destination that would later be found as one of the ten Vento planets.

:: This was always the fun part, trying to tell people what part they could have in the mass destruction I had planned. This Order trained people for it and now I was giving them the chance of a lifetime.::

I have my Horde building now, soldiers on end, weapons to boot, ships in the making. But what I don't have many of is friends.

:: My face became strangely too innocent for my body.::

And I'm here to bring that before you. An alliance of sorts. The Sith Order should not be one of the ones I have to face when I decide to storm the galaxy at full power. I'm not expecting a yes answer but I'm offering from myself what every true Darksider would want, power, death, revenge, possession, all through destruction.

I am merely the avatar of the Darkside, sent here to do it's worst upon the galaxy, why doubt me?

:: Of course trusting wasn't that easy. I knew the procedures and still she hadn't gotten to see the holopad yet that showed brief glimpses of the Vento System and the small set up scenarios that were predicted of my first wave attack. It also had information that was left open in case I ever wanted the planet ready for use anytime soon if I didn't want to destroy the surface entirely. And where were the Refreshments? I looked to Malice, not for the refreshments, and coldly smiled.::

Lady Vader
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:18:05 PM
*LV plucked the data pad from the air as Fiend came near to the end of his explaination. She scanned the data pad, flipping through the pages by a touch of a button.*

*She was a bit skeptical to his sencerity in forming an alliance, so she kept her words guarded.*

I know of what facilities you speak of... at least here on Corellia and in some of these other systems shown here...

*She waved the data pad slightly, leaning forward.*

But I want to know what kind of battle you are wishing to war on the rest of the galaxy. It is vast, and an all out war against it could crush any formidable force.

*She leaned back against the chair and set the data pad on the table next to it.*

If the Sith Order forms an alliance, basically you leave us be and we'll leave you be, be it known that there are other groups who are allied to us, and the same rules of the alliance would fall onto them as well.

*She paused for a moment before continuing.*

On another note, what other groups have you gone to to form alliances with?

Fiend
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:05:21 AM
What other groups exist that have the word Sith in their title? I hear of the Krath and they play nothing on my ears but weaklings that weren't strong enough to make changes in what they thought needed to be changed here. The Black Hand? I've had my dealings with me and they thought me a joke, which I do find funny, in a sense they might've been right but they will pay in due time. My ties reach to the TSO and the Shrine now.

I have known Malice for some time and his assistance with the development of the Horde has been substantial. The vampyre lords Dalamar and Soth, and lordess Stormcloud have also helped for the greater cause.

This alliance was not brought here for passive reasons. The Horde is more like a plague, a full out scale attack on the galaxy is ridiculous but one that grows like an epidimic... there is no cure. I am here to see if you would be a part of it or be washed away by it. As said before, it brings power through the darkside, the inevitable destruction of the lightside is at hand now.

As for other groups allied to you, as would it go for any other individual, anything in the Horde's way will be cut down or assimilated by the wrath of the Savage Garden. I say individual because a group is an entity, and with it, each member seems to represent different parts of the body as well. Cutting other groups down is no trouble for the power of the darkside, even if it is matched against itself, whether it be the head or an arm, both will disable just to different degrees.

:: I leaned back, rolling my shoulders casually at the thought. No one really could stand in my way once it began, it just might be interesting on how many planets I'll destroy before they decide to give in. I would've thought the TSO to have no problem with war, what problem existed?

The darkside had always been underestimated until the point of action where it decimated things in its way, when nothing was left to destroy, it would "sleep." Until the lightside decided to create things again, start it over, and I was the catalyst that was the symbol of the awakened darkside, it was time to wipe the galaxy clean. But I aimed higher, I would destroy the lightside if I could, the whole thing.::

I can assure you, this is for your Order's interests. Join me, make this armeggedon of mine faster, we both destroy Coruscant, the jedi with it, and whatever is left behind is for those who would claim it. I am not here to kill some and not others, I would kill all who oppose the Darkside, all who appose my cause, very simple.

:: I smiled, fangs bared in a white smile, as my eyes crackled red.::

What do you say Malice?

Malice
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:23:12 AM
Malice had been silent throughout this whole discussion. He felt no need to speak. Fiend and he had already spoken about much of what Lady Vader was just now hearing. So he chose to wait, and listen to her response to Fiend's plans.

As the refreshments finally came, Malice took his drink and sipped it. It was then, that Fiend had finally looked at him, and spoke.

What do you say Malice?

Ahhhh.....so it was his time to speak now was it. Straightening up in his seat, Malice first glanced at Fiend, then at Mistress Vader.

*Personally, i's like to see all of the lightside, as well as enemies of mine and the order fall. But also, i would hate to do anything that to not benefit, and even hurt the sith order*

He paused for a moment. Maybe trying to add a suspense affect......or probably just to think of what to say next. He didn't know.

*However, I have already seen Fiends plans, and in my own way have already become a part of it as well. To put things in the open and clear them up so that no misunderstandings will arise later, i have already sworn to Fiend to help him in this war....in this genocide of the light. And in my own way have allied with him and thew horder......though i am still ever faithful to this order mi'lady. I think it would benefit us......no, the order to help him.

Should TSO's allies disagree, well then you might wanna rethink being allies with them*

That was where he ended. If he were to go on, Malice was afraid he would sound disrespectful, possibly even unloyal to the order. Which infact he wasnt. Of course his last statement was to him borderline treason, or disrespectful in his mind. Which was why he decided to say no more.

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:42:04 PM
*LV raised an eyebrow towards Malice, before looking back at Fiend.*

Well, as to our allies, the Shrine is one, and like you so eliquently put it, they are with you on this matter.

As to the others, if one could call it plural, there are those that live on Meras, along with a few individual who are not part of a group, but are allied themselves to the Order. I have no doubt that they would go along with this purge of the Light.

*She raised a hand, her elbow still on the armrest, palm upward.*

As to the decision the Order will make, I am confident it would be a positive one, but I am not the sole dictator for the Order. That idea was abolished with the old Sith Council fell.

I will need some time to discuss this with the Elders.

*She turned back to look at Malice.*

With your help, of course, you knowing much more on this than I.

Fiend
Apr 12th, 2003, 05:37:25 PM
:: I laughed at her response. Good good, this was going well. More time saved. I clenched both metal encased fists and my eyes crackled, bits of lightning at the end of my eyes. I reached for a glass with the force and glided it towards me, grasping it between my fingers I drought the glass in one pull before sending it back.::

That is good and I am thankful Lady Vader. I must be leaving though, many things to do and prepare, of course. Malice can get back in touch with me once a decision has been reached. I am glad that the day the jedi fall and the lightside is crippled eternal is soon at hand.

:: I stood easily, smiling my normal maniacal smile to Lady Vader and then to Malice.::

If I could have a word with you Malice for a moment, Lady Vader, if you will excuse us, I hope to see your seductive presence once again.

:: I bow at the waist, partly in equal respect and also in very slight mockery of what I'd just said. I cared nothing for love or such things, but aestheticness was the style of the destruction and Lady Vader was... coldly beautiful, like a wickedly forged blade. I turned and slowly walked out the door.::

Lady Vader
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:58:57 PM
*LV nodded her head slightly and also stood.*

I look forward to our next meeting.

*Before Fiend and Malice left, LV got Malice's attention.*

Meet me to discuss this matter with the others once you are finished.

*With that she turned and exited out a doorway in the back of the room.*

Malice
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:46:23 PM
Malice gave out a small sigh of relief at hearing Lady Vader's response. Having them talk to the rest of the elders.....things actually sounded like they would go as planned. Upon Fiends request to meet with him privately, he also gotten word from LV to meet her once he and Fiend was done speaking.

Walking out of the palace, Malice and Fiend were now in the outskirt forest surrounding the building.

*You wanted to say something Fiend?*

He waited for his dark friend to speak.

Fiend
Apr 13th, 2003, 08:44:07 PM
:: I smiled and shook the shoulder of Malice with my hand. My thin smile was stretched as far as it could. Malice and I were neither for friendliness but this moment held time between fate's finger tips. The Darkside couldn't help the situation anymore than I could, I was the Darkside, what would change? And time was worth more than a planet of life and destruction.::

Of course Malice, of course I do.

:: Not knowing of any survelliance the Order might have here, I opened a mental link with Malice, focused soley to him and layered it with nonsense and riddles so no one could bother trying to listen in.::

Listen well. Whatever is said in there I need to know, friend. Even if they turn down my alliance, all of what they say I need to know for future uses of course. We need to make sure this works out for times sake. Tell them enough to keep them for the alliance, tell them the rewards, and what happens.

The TSO of course gets everything it conquers by itself, anything that is attacked by my armies will be demolished, no matter the importance. From my men... not really men... there will be no moral rules or prisoners, everything will be killed. We are mutual but at the same time there will be some orders that I will need the TSO to follow, of course you will know before hand, able to help them understand. This is no petty war I wage, but as said in there, a genocide upon the light that has begun to weaken.

:: I smiled again and than ran a hand through my white hair. What else to do while I was here? Should I see if anyone would take the Fiend cells willingly?::

Ah yes, mention the Fiend cells and some of their purposes also. They would be interested in that also, and give some explanation of the labs also. That should be enough for the council. Plus we need to begin disruption of trade. Kessel, we have Correllia right here, and other places. With the fall of trade, the Inner rim can be crippled if it is a big enough fall.

Malice
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:31:05 AM
Malice listened mentally to what that Fiend was saying. Inwardly, so as not to notify nor alarm Fiend, Malice was rather shocked at the words. He was actually telling him to go behind the council's back and spill information. Not showing any signs of his displeasure, he relay's a mesage via the force.

(Agreed. I shall convince them further of the benefits of the alliance, hopefully erasing any bit of doubt that remain. As for the rules, TSO will not bend easily to following the rules of others. As you may already know Fiend, TSO and it's members are proud, strong sith that are loyal and follow only the rules of the order, and it's learders. Maybe it best for you to pass your rules off to them as ideas. Suggestions maybe.

But with a slight hint of commanding. Not so much that they would notice and get offened. Remember, slickness and crafty wits will win the day, as i always say)

He then paused to think of what else Fiend had said. Of disrupting the trade. This would be easy. Malice knew of one trade item that the galaxy , not only the inner rim would be crippled without.

(Why cripple the inner rim, when you can cripple the galaxy. I say we put a stop to the bacta trade, maybe even take over it's base of productions, Thyferra. With that not being shipped to all areas of the galaxy, everyone would be in an up roar. Then we could pose an altimatum. Join us or suffer as enemies without bacta. As to your cells, I shall mention it to them. If that is all Fiend, then i think it time i go and have a talk with the council)

With that Malice calmly turned and began to walk back into the palace, towards the council room. Where he would talk with TSO's elders about this alliance.