PDA

View Full Version : The Shade

Damon the Shade
Mar 27th, 2003, 04:30:00 PM
The shade made his way inside the walls of a place called the sith order. He come for many reason but one stood out above all the fact that he wanted to show the world that told him he was going to fail that he was a survivor.

The Shade wore a long trench coat his face was cover by Gaws making him look like a mummy. There was only a slit for his mouth and openings for his piercing blue eyes to peer out of. On top of his head he wore a tattered old dusty brown cowboy hate.

The Shade made his way to the middle of the chamber.

"I am Damon the Shade. I come from a backwater planet which name isn't worth mentioning. I have come to join the order for many reasons.

Number one because I wish to show all that thought I would die away, that I am a survivor. Second I wish to have a new family that will accept me even though I am burned from head to toe underneath these gaws.

I will pledge my loyalty forever and Undying if I am allowed to walk with in your walls."

Lady Vader
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:16:43 PM
*LV stepped forth from one of the many hallways that branched forth from the grand entry way, regarding the visitor, before she spoke.*

Welcome to the Order, Damon the Shade.

While your reasons for wishing to join are admirable, it is important that you understand that to become a part of the Order is to become a part of it. Once you join into it's fold, you become one of it's family. Those of the Order are your brothers and sister in the Dark Side.

Hence forth, there will be no infighting among and with the members, and you shall never slander the name of the Order.

*She paused before continuing.*

Be it also known that if you at any point decide to leave the Order, pray you leave under good terms. Anything else will consist of your slow and painful irradication.

*She narrowed her eyes.*

Knowing all this, do you still wish to join?

(OOC: Damon... if you haven't already made a sig, I can help you along those lines. If you're interested in me making a siggy for ya, just provide me with pics, wording, and a background if you have any. =) )

Damon the Shade
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:48:04 PM
"I would never slander the name of a place I would consider home nor would I want to fight with those who are apart of its family and my family.

Also I would never leave my family with out just cause for fear if I did ever come back some would want to kill me. I will not be leaving these walls if I am welcomed in your family and I will stay loyal."

Damon stood silent for a moment.

"I still wish to be a member of the order and walk its walls as part of its family."

(ooc: I'll work on getting some pics together. :) )

Lady Vader
Apr 19th, 2003, 06:44:01 PM
*LV smiled.*

Then welcome to the Sith Order.

*She began leading him to where his quarters would be.*

The Apprentices stay on the second floor. That is where you will choose a room for yourself.

The Palace is at your disposal; dining hall, library, gym. You are encouraged to use the training grounds to practice your dark arts, as well as free to roam the gardens during the day to unwind. But the gardens are not to be disturbed once the sun has set, as it is home to a dragon who wishes to keep his privacy at night.

*They reached the Apprentice hallway on the second floor, and LV gestured towards it.*

Find which ever vacant room you wish and settle in. Become aquainted with your brothers and sisters.

(OOC: You have been given access to the SSC. =) )

Damon the Shade
Apr 22nd, 2003, 03:06:20 PM
Damon followed LV to where his quarter would be. He looked around for the best Vacant room of his choice and found right away.

"I'm glad to be here and I will serve the order well."

Damon nodded to LV and entered his knew room. there he unpacked his things and then rushed out to meet his new master Malice.