PDA

View Full Version : Cold and Alone(Alana)

Soen Spellflinger
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:34:45 PM
The little magician lies curled into a ball on his park bench, shuddering against the chill winds that blow through the night. He's been trying to get to sleep for hours now, but no sleep will come to him. He's so poor he can't afford to eat, and recently the children have stopped asking that he perform his parlor tricks. So alone...

"I wish someone were here."

He curls tighter, holding his staff to him, and shuts his eyes against the stinging wind that brings tears to his eyes.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 26th, 2003, 07:17:14 PM
Alana wandered the park having just fed. The warm breeze, and the silence were like a balm to her soul. All worries had fled, and thoughts of someone she would meet later filled her mind. Tilting her head back she loosed her hair, letting it spill to the ground. Her sigh of contentment carried away on the wind.

When she heard the crying of someone she paused, her brows knitting slightly. A look of momentary irritation filling her features. Alana turned spotting a small curled form on a bench. Having nothing else to do at the moment the Sith Lordess figured she would cure the night of his piteous cries.

Alana settled next to him, she made not a sound till she spoke. "Why do you cry little one?"

Soen Spellflinger
Mar 26th, 2003, 07:23:24 PM
"I'm not," he says bitterly, even though he is.

He can't curl up any tighter, so he opts to simply glare at the back of the bench.

"It's nothing."

Actually, there's lots wrong. But he doesn't wanna admit it.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 09:31:07 AM
Alana leaned back on the bench, her expression on of deep concern though her eyes glinted with amusement.

"I see.... So nothing is upsetting you, and yet you lay here as if the world around you has come to an end. I suggest little one that you sit up, and wipe the tears away, and tell me what the matter is." Alana whispered words of Sith magic, lifting him from his prone position settling him beside her.

"There is that not better..." Alana patted his shoulder a small smile tugging the corners of her crimson lips.

Soen Spellflinger
Mar 27th, 2003, 11:23:37 AM
Soen leans on Alana, looking away lamely and resisting the urge to sniffle.

"...yeah..."

He's still hesitant to tell her his problems, however. Many people lose their sympathy when he tells them what's wrong, and hurt him further.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 11:58:57 AM
Alana drew him closer, placing an am around his small frame, replacing the smile with a motherly look of concern. The boy was unsure of speaking, and it made her curious as to what he hid behind the sad eyes.

"Come little one tell me.... Perhaps if you get it off of your shoulders it will help. I can help you fix it if only you would let me." Alana wove her spell around him with her tender words, she resisted the urge to use Sith magic, and instead relied on the inherent powers she had as a Vampyre. There were not many who could resist there charms....

Soen Spellflinger
Mar 27th, 2003, 12:38:20 PM
"It's...it's just life."

He feels compelled to tell her now, for whatever reason...he turns his face to look at her, seeing the concern in her eyes, and spoke more.

"I don't have food...or a place to live. I...well...think, but I'm not sure..."

Kaia...how does he explain her?

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 08:22:25 PM
Alana looked back down at him, she had assumed he was younger than he really was. His sad eyes delved into hers. Alana sighed softly, she had always had too much of a soft spot for wayward boys.

"I can take you to a place, and let you stay but you must abide by my rules. There you can be housed and fed but the darkness can kill. “Alana looked away for a moment her brow furrowed slightly. She would have to put a blood call on him to keep him from being killed by the others. One that would ensure his life if not his sanity.

Alana nodded to herself turning back to him. Her finger trailing a path across his cheek. "Come.... Are you willing to face this darkness for the price of a meal?" She laughed softly. Her hue shifting eyes enticing him to say yes. She thought of Kolarik, and wondered what he would say about the mortal boy trailing after her. A small chuckle filled the still night.

Soen Spellflinger
Mar 27th, 2003, 08:29:19 PM
"Ye-yes..." he says past the lump in his throat. "I'll follow you anywhere..."

She makes him feel alive, tingly from head to toe with a mystic bliss. He'll follow her anywhere...even to the depths of the Shrine, where no mortal has yet come back alive from.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 30th, 2003, 05:57:44 PM
Alana smiled as she wove the seductive charms around him. The lure of a Vampyre was one not easily dismissed, and this one she had decided to keep very much mortal. To bring him to the Shrine, and let him see the dark for himself.

"Come then young one, follow me into the dark, and shadows where I dwell. Then we shall see if you would follow me deeper." The Sith Lordess stood up, her body encased in her tight outfit. Her hair tumbling around her as a breeze played with it. Her hue shifting eyes lit with Sith magic.

Soen Spellflinger
Mar 30th, 2003, 06:54:20 PM
Soen stands shakily. She's perfect...absolutely perfect...she can take care of him, make all his dreams come true and then some. She's seduced him, he's putty in her hands, he'll do anything she asks of him.