PDA

View Full Version : Dum de Dum da... Stupendous Man!

Calvin
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:00:43 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/candh/characters/stupendous1.gif

Who was this dashingly handsome lad? Why, it was none other than... STUPENDOUS MAN!! (No relation to Calvin).

The amazingly powerful hero sauntered down the streets of Coruscant, keeping a wary eye out for villians. All of a sudden...

Gadzooks!!

Our valiant assailer looked on in horror as his number one enemy, Girl-Person, walked down the street, towards him. Now, Stupendous Man is not only the greatest hero of all time, but he is also the president of G.R.S.S (Get Rid of Slimy girlS).

It was time for evasive action...

"Yee-HA! Die evil villain!"

Stupendous Man leapt up from his minute standing and latched viciously onto the womans legs.

"Surrender!"

FireKat
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:38:10 PM
No sooner did the little kid capture his quarry, than he found that the capturer was now the capturee. A cocoa-toned, striped hand caught the little tyke by the cape, and hoisted him into the air, where he could be scrutinized by a pair of blue eyes behind a red mask.

NOBODjY TELLSSS FjIRRREKAT TO SSSURRRENDERRR!!!

A clawed hand stood ready to disembowel her "attacker", but it paused...staying the little cretin's execution. Firekat's facial expression, or what could be seen, changed.

...huh...?

Shaking began in the pit of Firekat's stomach, which rose upward and erupted in high-pitched squeals of laughter.

<font size=5>HAA-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! </font>

Calvin shook back and forth as he dangled from Firekat's grip. Eventually, she got control of herself.

Funnjy! Funnjy! Tell Fjirrrekat to sssurrrenderrr...jyou'rrre barrreljy bjig enough to eat, ljittle bojy!

Bravado, and a bit of dark humor. Not that Firekat entertained the possibility of devouring the child. Well...okay, so she did, but never seriously. After all...some things, no matter how escapist one wanted to be, were still wrong. And nobody ever did a lick of good as a superhero by eating small children.

Calvin
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:38:29 AM
Calvin, er... Stuoendous Man gasped.

"Great moons of Munto Codru!Girl-Person's cootie rays have seemingly rendered our fearless hero helpless!"

He was unaware that not only was he acting out the part of Stupendous Man, but he was narrating the whole ordeal as well. Stupendous Man pointed a finger at Firekat.

"Villainous fiend, I command you to release me!"

The pint-sized protector twisted around, tangling himself in his cape. As it unwound itself, sending him spinning, the boy continued to speak.

"Mayhaps youi're mistaken and don't realize who I am. That's it! You're wondering to yourself, who is this masked mystery man? This dashing dynamic caped crusader? Well, I'll tell you..."

Stupendous Man cleared his throat.

"I am...Stupendous Man! S for stupendous! T for tiger, ferocity of! U for underwear red! P for power, incredible! E for excellent physique! N for... Um... Something... Hmm. Well, I'll come back to that...D for determination! U for... Wait, how do you spell this? Is it with an I?..."

Calvin's face grew annoyed and he momentarily forgot that he was Stupendous Man, not mild-mannered playboy millionaire Calvin.

"Zoks! I go to school but I never learn anything applicable to real life!"