PDA

View Full Version : An Explanation (Concrete Sky Epilouge)

Morgan Evanar
Mar 25th, 2003, 10:12:49 PM
Morgan stood before most of the Jedi Order after privately meeting with the council, explaining what little he could to them.

He was still tall, and still had his odd green eyes. But he was thinner than most remembered. Most noticable to the other Jedi was his general lack of presence. While he could slip by unnoticed at a drop of a hat, typically when adressing the Order let that grip relax.

He offered none of the smooth confidence that they would consider ordinary: instead, here was a man who was unsure of his place in the universe, and nervous.

"I've been missing, according to what the Council has told me, about two months... in those two months I've scraped by for survival." Morgan paused and fidgeted as he collected words. "Most of the time, I was chained up in lower Coruscant and beaten for... uh, sport. Something was done to my brain, and so I rememeber almost nothing. I only learned my name tonight, and purely by,er, luck." He stopped again, and scratched his head.

"If I ask a question, it is because I don't know. There's no game here, and I am not testing or making fun of you. Remembering things is painful. Uh." He leaned over to Figrin and Ryla.

"Thats everything, right?"

Figrin D'an
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:31:19 AM
That's everything, right?

Figrin noded. He and Ryla had stood off to Morgan's side during his address to the Order. Morgan's voice was timid and reserved, and his mannerisms were not those that he exhibited in his life as a Jedi... a life that was now an echo in his mind. His recovery would not be easy... but there were those that had already dedicated themselves to helping him restore his memory and join the ranks of the Jedi again.

Figrin stepped forward, moreso to talk to Morgan than the gathered Jedi.

"I can't imagine what was done to you. We don't know why you were targeted. But, the important thing is that you are here, with us now. You're recovery will take time... you may find yourself recalling things bit by bit as you spend time in the Temple... just know that you are not alone. We will help you reclaim your life. That is a promise we are all willing to make."

Oriadin
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:03:47 AM
Oriadin stepped forward from the crowd of people who had gathered to hear of Morgans return. He cleared hi throat, looked around him and began.

--Master Evanar. You are a council member I havent had much dealings with in the past but I certainly know of you. You are highly respected within these walls, and looked up to by Padawans, Knights and Masters alike.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we are all glad you are home safe and well.

Oriadin bowed in Morgans direction as an act of respect and hoped the Jedi wouldnt take too long in making a full recovery from his past two months.

AmazonBabe
Mar 27th, 2003, 11:47:29 PM
:: AB had been in the Council room as Morgan had explained what he could. She was here with him now as well as he addressed those Jedi gathered in the large hall. She could see relief on many of their faces at having one of their own back. ::

:: She herself now stood beside Ryla, watching as the other Jedi welcomed Morgan back. ::

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 28th, 2003, 12:02:35 PM
Dasquian watched with concern over his fellow Jedi’s health. He had been among those who had searched for the Jedi Master, and it was still unclear to the Knight what had occurred (in full) to Morgan, for the simple fact that he himself was not aware of all of the details.

He knew of course that in time this matter would be cleared, and had utmost confidence in the Jedi Master still – therefore wore a comforting smile.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:55:01 PM
Although I did not know him as well as some of my fellow Jedi, I still hoped that something could be done to restore his memory. The second attack where the mind's scars are deeper than those of the body... I mused to myself, thinking of Lilian's visit to my quarters following her attack. I trusted that the full explanation of the events would come out, at least all that we could glean from his two blonde travelling companions, who had, to their credit, requested to accompany us back to the temple.

"Master Evanar, perhaps seeing your quarters would help you regain some of your memories?"

AmazonBabe
Mar 28th, 2003, 06:36:08 PM
:: AB smiled in Ryla's direction. ::

That's not a bad idea, Master Relvinian.

:: She looked back at Morgan, waiting for his answer to Ryla's suggestion. ::

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 30th, 2003, 01:20:32 PM
Morgan's disappearance had affected Navaria, though her feelings on the matter were guarded. The Jedi Master always held a place in her heart because if it wasn't for Morgan, she would not be sitting here right now. She would have been dead two years ago as her ship exploded on its way towards Yavin.

Seeing that he was all right gave Navaria great joy and she smiled to herself in relief.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 30th, 2003, 03:31:28 PM
Morgan nodded.
"That sounds like a good idea." He paused, in very deep thought.

"So long as we can get lunch afterwords."

AmazonBabe
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:57:12 PM
:: AB couldn't help but let out a small laugh. At least his hardy appetite hadn't been affected. The laugh turned into a smile. ::

Of course we can get lunch afterwards. YOg's would be perfect for that. Might jog some memories.