PDA

View Full Version : No real purpose in mind (Open challenge)

Rast
Mar 24th, 2003, 05:10:38 PM
Rast doesn't feel like doing anything anymore. His life is on a constant decline since Videl basically left him to fend for himself. Not that that's a problem or anything, but he's running out of entertainment and purpose. Fast. His life is in a rut. All he seems to do is ride his bike like a bat out of hell and start fights. He's about to do it again too...he draws his blaster, aims at the nearest person, and fires.

Maxim Vasilijev
Mar 24th, 2003, 05:47:00 PM
He cursed as the blaster bolt rang dangerously close to him. And with a snarl, turned to face his would be attacker.

His would be attacker who happened to be a member of the same order to which he belonged. Another like himself, looking to advance in the ways of the darkside and finding no real outlet for this on Corellia.

His scowl was shaken off as he shook his head.

"Im not going to ask you to explain the fact that you nearly killed me...." He stated, closing the distance between them.

"Im just going to request you let me join in on the fun." He added, reaching for his own blaster, a dark look settling in his deeply set eyes.

(ooc: Hope its cool if I join - maybe we can get a few jedi or dark jedi in on it. If you dont want it, just ask a mod to delete.)

Rast
Mar 24th, 2003, 05:56:56 PM
Rast looks up.

"All I did was point the gun and shoot. You just happened to be there."

Rast checks Maxim's blaster.

"Let's see what we can do to liven things up."

OOC: It's all good to me. :)

Maxim Vasilijev
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:58:06 AM
Maxim laughed.

“As long as you keep that thing pointed the other way…” He commented with a quick glance at the blaster Rast still held in his hand.

He was becoming a bit more practiced at the bad guy thing. It actually came rather naturally to him. He had always been the screw up of the two brothers, and perhaps it had been because he hadn’t quite found what suited him until….now.

Without a second thought, he raised his blaster and fired at the coil of wire that held the nearest streetlamp. It took two shots, but the mark finally hit and the wire, sizzled to shreds from the blasts, broke. The light came crashing down upon speeders in the intersection, and others running the lights, confused by the lack of signs, collided.

Maxim turned to Rast with a grin.

“Well that’s a start….” He commented.

Rast
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:24:46 PM
Rast's own bold clips another wire, adding to Maxim's mayhem.

"On your marksmanship or mischief making? When we get back I've got just the sort of drills to help you make that shot in one go."

Rast can't stand the thought of using swords and staves. He'll fight with a gun, his fists, or not at all. Finding another Sith that used a blaster brought a smile to his face.

Kolarik
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:43:12 PM
Ignore - wrong login

Maxim Vasilijev
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:45:31 PM
Maxim rolled his eyes at the jab he took on his blaster abilities.

“On both…” He replied, taking it all in stride. He’d have his chance later, he was sure, to return the favor.

As the speeders continued to pile up, the sounds of crunching metal, shattering glass and warning horns filling the air, Maxim felt an odd rush of energy. It was as if something were finally backing him, urging him on.

He noticed the weapons store just across the street and nodded to Rast.

“You been wanting a new blaster…?” He asked, thinking that it wasn’t a blaster he wanted, but perhaps a thermal detonator or two to really get things going. One toss into the pile of speeders….

Rast
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:47:17 PM
"Yeah...why the hell not?"

Rast crosses to the shop and steps inside. The owner comes from the back to greet them, and is met in kind by a shot through the chest.

"Guess we just take what we want."

Rast takes himself a long range rifle and a new pistol, charging them both before turning to Maxim.

"Take your pick, and let's hop to."

Maxim Vasilijev
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:20:02 PM
Maxim would maybe have chosen a different method, but what was done was done and they were left to select the weapons of their choosing.

What he wanted was not on display. It was likely kept in a back room.

“I wanted a few detonators….” He stated as he stepped over the fallen body of the store owner and began to move towards the back of the shop.

As he did, he was met with a blaster shot to his shoulder from the hallway leading to the back room. Grabbing his shoulder in shock and perhaps pain, he fell back around the corner, grimacing over at Rast.

“Guess that was a bad idea…”