PDA

View Full Version : Breathe in, Breathe out...(Eve Siren, Closed)

Alpha
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:18:31 PM
Satine stands in a standard unarmed defensive posture, and then begins a series of rapid kicks, punches, and Force attacks on the training dummy before him. He thought it'd be a good way to kill some time while waiting for his new apprentice.

Stopping for a moment, Satine looks around, sensing something. He sees nothing except the ordinary. One wall filled with bladed weapons--everything from a spear and sword to a lightsabre and the Adumari blastsword--another with ranged weapons--everything from a bow and arrow, to various slughthrowers, to blasters and other energy weapons. The other two walls held numerous objects either in lockers or on shelves. Yet still, something didn't seem right...

"eve, are you lurking somewhere?" he asks, one eyebrow arching in amusement.

Eve Siren
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:58:53 PM
"Damn, you know me too well, Capashen." Her voice had a mocking tone.

She stepped out from her 'hiding' and stood behind Satine, the man she named her guardian. She stuck her tongue out at him in a playful way and stretched her arms, glancing around through her orange shades. Place was full of weapons. Eve liked them, but in fights, she only lived for hand-to-hand combats, with a few minor weapons here and there. Her attention finally fell on Satine.

"You called ?" She asked.

Alpha
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:48:55 PM
"Yeah, I did, Siren." Satine says, grinning back. "Did you have a good night? I know you lurked for most of it." he chuckles.

"It's time for your training. We're going to use the Force. Jedi style though."

Eve Siren
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:51:59 AM
"Did you have a good night? I know you lurked for most of it."

"I guess you can say that."

"It's time for your training. We're going to use the Force. Jedi style though."

".. Ah."

Eve rolled her eyes once she was sure that Satine wasn't looking. Lifting her hands to take off her orange shades, she put them in her jacket's pocket then took off her jacket, waiting for more instructions.

Alpha
Mar 31st, 2003, 01:30:10 PM
Satine could hazzard a guess at the look Eve gave him behind his back, and he just smiled.

"Now, I know you can use the Force...But, tell me, you use it like most other Sith do, don't you?"

Eve Siren
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:41:47 AM
"You've seen me fight before. You know very well that I'm not that entirely fond of the Force."

The Force was something that she would use only in extreme cases, when she was stuck in bad situations. Other than that, it remained something dull to her, created for lazy people.

Alpha
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:29:16 AM
"YEah, I know that. But what I want to know, and what I meant to ask, was how you use it." He says, giving a little questioning look to her. "Do you use your anger to power it, or do you use concentration, and the other things JEdi do?"

Eve Siren
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:42:25 AM
"Anger. It's the fuel for everything, is it not ?"

As she looked back at him, he had a questioning look. She tilted her head to the side and half a second later, she had a finger right half a centimeter over his eye, without touching him, as if she wanted to poke his eye. Her eyes locked with his, an arrogant smirk over her lips.

"Or is that the Sith way to do it ?"

Alpha
Apr 6th, 2003, 02:40:20 PM
Satine appears unfazed.

"Anger is the Sith way of doing things, yes."

Eve Siren
Apr 7th, 2003, 09:51:08 AM
"It's extremely hard to get rid of bad habits, love."

Eve sighed, half of boredom, and the other was because he appeared unfazed. She turned around and scoffed, leaning against a wall. She ran her hand through her hair after tightening her fingerless gloves around her wrists.

Alpha
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:54:18 AM
"well then...You better start getting rid of them now. Trust me, Eve, I've been throug hthis before, I know how hard it is."

Eve Siren
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:54:20 PM
"Why does it matter, since I don't to use it ?" Eve argued back.

She lifted a fist and gently hit it upwards, hitting him on the cheek. Though she was joking with the fake punch, her lips frowned, a little of annoyance but more of a determined frown. She squinted her light brown eyes and spoke again.

"I don't want to learn the Force, Capashen. Ever."

Alpha
Apr 9th, 2003, 06:50:53 PM
"why?"

That one, single word was spoke with more seriousness then Eve had ever heard from the silver-haired Jedi Master.

"Why don't you? At the very least it could be a powerful tool."