PDA

View Full Version : Vote

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:54:13 AM
Salem is wanting to come to the Shrine. She has pmed Martin aka Sauron two weeks ago and has waited patiently. I'm putting her up for a vote to join. She has asked continuously to join us and is a big rper. I think she has been patient and waited long enuff. Martin has not been on so I see no reason to hold her up any longer. We waited out of respect for his board but I'm sure he will understand if we proceed. Thank you all for your vote.

Dalamar:smokin

Valirion Thorn
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:16:36 PM
Salem Ave? Salemn Lysce?

Pandora Damaris
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:05:27 PM
Yup...Salem Ave. I have reservation's with her...She's bailed on us once before and that alone left a bad impression with me...I think we need to talk this over before we consider her again...Vampie's,...What ya think?

Darren Caerdeth
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:03:26 AM
Would it be cool with everyone if I talked to Salem and mentioned there was concern expressed over her leaving the Shrine once before?

If not I'll keep my mouth shut. I would just like to get any problems resolved, as I think Salem is a really good RPer, and would be a good addition to the Shrine.

(and of course, I wont say any names :) )

Valirion Thorn
Apr 11th, 2003, 08:47:51 AM
sure, but methinks there will still be ic problems with her leaving :D

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:43:15 AM
You can discuss it with her if you want :) I think it has been mentiond to her before by Dal. Also I and a few others told her to get ahold of Saurron because we dont want to steal coven meembers without his permission, even Miranda had to ask him before we let her in. I know its hard to get ahold of Saurron at times but if I think of it next time I talk to him I will ask for her. As for letting her in though she is an awesome rper the fact she jumped ship without letting anyone know , when she had only been a member for a few days causes us concern. So i am unsure as to what to think of that. I see no reason to not give her a chance. So I will go with what ever the council decides....

SAURRON
May 13th, 2003, 12:17:37 AM
btw I did pm her back.

Re: Hi

quote:

Salem Ave wrote on 03-16-03 06:47 AM:
Hey Saurron, it's Vega

I was told to PM you to ask for your permission to join the Shrine, since my charater - Salem - is currently considered part of the Coven.

... I guess that's all I have to say

Hope things with you are cool

Well better late than never....yes its ok

04-02-03 07:33 PM Offline