PDA

View Full Version : The lessons untold

Kolarik
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:59:06 AM
He hunted much differently alone than he did when he was with Alana. With her, he took his time, finding amusement in watching her with her victims and sharing with her the innocence still found in the seduction of his victims.

But when he hunted alone, he did not bother with the seduction as much. Rather he was content to drink his fill and return to the Shrine. He knew there were lairs where others like him hung out, but he hadn’t found interest just yet in joining them. Rather, he preferred the company of Alana, or none at all, which was not so odd, really, for a vampire to prefer solitude from time to time.

Tonight she had been unable to join him and so he had gone, found a rather easy victim and when it suited him, he’d fed. And rather oddly, he’d been interrupted near the end by a voice that seemed to chime in out of nowhere.

“Don’t drink the last drop. You’ll be pulled in and it will destroy you. She should have told you that.”

He had turned from his victim then, lying her to rest on the park bench and turning to face the voice. It was an older man with glasses that he found standing there, trembling slightly in his presence.

“Who are you?” Kolarik had demanded, rather than asked, disliking the fact that his meal had been interrupted, and that there was a crucial fact he should have known.

“Michael Klein.” The man offered. From his voice, Kolarik could detect an uneasiness.

“And how would you know what I should or should not have been told?” He asked, standing from his seat on the bench and slowly advancing upon the man. His way of advancing was not menacing, but rather he did it with an innocent curiosity of who this man was, and how he knew these things about vampires – about him or about Alana.

“We observe. We observe and record.” The man answered, taking a few steps back for safety.

“You’ve been following me?” Kolarik asked, his fangs still rather elongated as he questioned the one who had dared to interrupt.

“Yes. All of you, though Ive had an interest in Alana for some time now. We found her interest in you particularly curious.” Micahel answered, already knowing a simple fact about Kolarik - he liked attention.

This set Kolarik back for a moment as he considered that there were people who followed him and watched his every move. He found that he rather liked it. That someone would find his activities interesting enough to observe and record. A fanged grin spread over his features for a moment before his gaze became serious.

“What else should she have told me?” He asked.

“Ive already said too much.” The man answered. “We’re only supposed to observe…” He added, continuing to back away.

“I really shouldn’t say more….” The man added, looking as if he might break into a sprint at any moment.

At this, Kolarik had nodded, accepting the answer and then turning away. In a blink of a mortal eye, he was gone from the sight of Michael Klein.

Another vampire might have ended Michael’s life. But Kolarik had little use for senseless killing, and he did find it somewhat flattering that anyone might be observing. But more, he had other things on his mind. The things that Alana had not told him. And he wanted to hear them from her.

Back at the Shrine, he walked the halls to Alana’s chambers. He let himself in, for he had been spending most days there and had not yet been given a room to himself. And it was there that he waited for her, wanting to know who these people were and what else she had not warned him of.

He remained awake for as long as he could, wanting answers to his questions – wanting to know why she had not warned him of what could destroy him - but as the sun began to rise, a hint of light showing behind the dark curtains of the room, his eyes closed. And it was there that Alana later found him, sprawled on the bed fully dressed from his adventure out the night before.

Being still new to vampire life, he tended to sleep soundly during the day, but the fact that he’d been waiting for her, mixed with the insatiable desire he felt for her caused his eyes to flicker open as she entered the room.

“Late night….” He commented, his voice husky and his eyes still heavy with sleep as he gazed across the room at her, a lazy grin on his lips until he remembered what he had been so unsettled about the night before.

As she crossed the room to him, he continued to lay on his back on the bed, propping his head slightly as he looked to her.

“Why didn’t you tell me about the last drop?” He asked, dark eyes staring intensely at his lover.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:19:01 AM
Alana had been busy this night, consumed by the happenings of the Shrine of the Damned. The council had gathered discussing what was to become of all that had been turned. Crichton's evil was gathering, and what he planned to do would affect them all.

Her head was bowed in eternal worry as she strode down the hall towards her room, the ever present shadows clamoring for her attention. They to felt the impending doom. The Sith Lordess had not fed and her translucent skin was testimony to this fact. Her weary eyes traced the lines on the floor as her body carried her forward.

Alana could feel him waiting, a sweet slumber had wrapped him in its deep embrace. A smile tugged at her down turned mouth at the thought of slipping in beside him. Letting his embrace carry away the worry she felt. She paused just outside her door, her hand poised on the latch. She did not want to disturb him with the problems of the Shrine, or the memories that Ashiva had been filling her with. Alana, who had hardly any of her own, was chosen by the mother to be keeper of her every moment. It was a painful process to say the least.

Clearing her mind Alana pushed the door open her mind shifting away from all she knew to the simple pleasure of seeing him there, sprawled out in her huge bed.

“Late night….”

Her soft chuckle greeted his ears as he spoke. His slumber still holding him in its tender embrace. She could see he had already fed his skin pink with the blood of an unwitting victim.

"Yes it has been a late night, and I am glad to see you here Kolarik." She said in reply, moving toward the bed where he lay in ease.

“Why didn’t you tell me about the last drop?”

This gave Alana pause, the smile she had put on before entering dropped from her face, replaced yet again by worry. "The last drop? That is something you should know of inherently. As soon as my blood touched your lips, all things should be known to you my sweet." She did not understand why it was not so.

"Have you not yet opened yourself up to the dark side, and accepted what my blood offers?" In truth she had assumed he had learned as she, with the dark gift came memories of there race.

"....and if you did not learn by me who told you of this??" Her brow furrowed. She settled on the bed next to him....

Kolarik
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:56:43 AM
The last drop? That is something you should know of inherently. As soon as my blood touched your lips, all things should be known to you my sweet. Have you not yet opened yourself up to the dark side, and accepted what my blood offers?

His head cocked at a curious angle as she said this, his brow furrowing slightly. He had, perhaps, not accepted completely the dark side. He had simply reveled in the exhilaration felt with the taste of her blood. There was much that he did not know, though with each time that he was offered her blood, he had seen quick glimpses, as if they were photographs, of memories.

But never had he known of the last drop. Nor did he know of sunlight, except for the fact that even a hint of it hurt his sensitive eyes, and as a mortal, he’d heard stories of such.

But he could see the concern on her face, and this in itself was enough to tell him that she had not kept this information from him. She had simply thought he had known.

....and if you did not learn by me who told you of this??

As she settled on the bed beside him, he reached for her, tugging her into his arms, his fingers reaching automatically to play with her hair, brushing it back from her neck before he answered her.

He could see the paleness of her skin and knew instantly that it had not been a good night for her. As he watched her, his arms wrapping protectively around her, he could feel to some degree concern that did not lend necessarily to him but to other things. She looked somewhat weary, though even in this state he found her beautiful and impossible to resist. But tonight it would not be her blood that he sought. Rather, he would offer her his, though he knew she did not need it.

“A man I met this evening while hunting…” He answered, having no reason to keep this information from her. He did not see this as a problem, though perhaps she would.

He bit down sharply upon his lip after giving this piece of information and then he leaned to kiss her, finally having the chance to truly welcome her back after her long night away and trying to entice her into forgetting what gave her cause to worry and instead taking more from him than just the simple taste of the drops of blood upon his lips.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:11:34 PM
Alana settled comfortably into his arms, a sigh of weary relief stirred her against him. Her breath warm against his bare chest. She was worried about his not knowing the things he should, and resolved to make clear all the pitfalls of there kind. She had thought it would just come to him as it had her when she was turned.

Her eyes slipped closed as she nestled closer, enjoying the feel of his hands brushing through her hair. Already the worries of the night were falling away like a distant dream, the shadows were kept at bay by the moment of sweet oblivion.

“A man I met this evening while hunting…”

Her breath came to a stand still when he finally answered her question, her body tensing against his. To know he had been out hunting alone, and was watched worried her. The fact that who ever this person was knew so much of the vampire’s ways made her blood run cold. She wondered if there deadly enemy had sent someone to kill them one by one.

Before she could question him further his blood stained lips closed over her own, the heady taste of it on her tongue caused her to moan. The hunger she had felt all night intensified. Her arms closed around him as she ran her tongue over the offered kiss. She pulled away looking up at him, her lips stained there usual color of crimson from what he had offered so freely.

"I have not fed this night," She said in a way of explanation for her aggressive embrace.

"Kolarik, my sweet, did this man attack you? Did he speak a name, Crichton? I need to know just what he said, and for now, just for now we must hunt together for protections sake."

Kolarik
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:31:57 PM
He would have given her more, in fact the wanted her to take more, but it seemed that there was something on her mind that she needed to know before she would allow herself to be satiated.

Kolarik, my sweet, did this man attack you? Did he speak a name, Crichton? I need to know just what he said, and for now, just for now we must hunt together for protections sake.

He gave her an odd look, as if she were being perhaps a bit protective, but he said nothing. If it meant she wouldn’t allow him to hunt alone, he wasn’t going to argue. He preferred to be with her anyway.

“He didn’t say a name anything like Chrichton….” He responded as he continued to play with her hair.

“His name was Michael….” His gaze raised for a moment as he tried to recall.

“Klein. Michael Klein.” His hand caught hers as it rested on his chest.

“He wasn’t trying to attack me.” He added, hoping to reassure her, for he could feel her concern.

“In fact, he seemed rather nervous.” With this, his lazy grin returned, fangs visible and gleaming in the dimly lit room. He hadn’t felt the least bit threatened by the man. In fact, he had been the one who had clearly been the threatening one. And this, he had actually enjoyed.

“And he told me that they merely observe and record. That they had been watching all of us for quite some time. And that he had taken a particular interest in watching you….” He added, a teasing gleam entering his expression, for he had not the faintest idea of any threat against them, and these sorts of things didn’t seem to concern him in the least.

“I cant say I blame him for that….” He added, his hand coming to brush her cheek, his thumb caressing her cheekbone, as if somehow he could get her to stop worrying so much.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:35:22 AM
Alana's eyes slipped closed as he spoke, listening for anything that would tell her it was the Enemy. She shook her head slightly, her brow still furrowed with worry. Kolarik would undoubtedly be dead or taken captive had it been a Crichton flunky.

"A watcher? Nathan Verges has told me of these people, though not much. It seems that there is a group out there that has always taken an interest in the Damned. I put very little merit into the tales. But from what I understand they have watched us since the first, Ashiva, was born into darkness. But in none of those tales did I ever find mention of them approaching our kind. They were always just that, watchers." She turned back to Kolarik, her eyes softening.

"There are some out there that would see us dead, some that will stop at nothing to exterminate our powerful race. He is in fact one of us, and he is also almost as powerful as Ashiva herself. I would not loose you my sweet. “Her lips caressed his, drawing the last drop of blood there before the wound healed.

"I think we need to find out who they are, and just what they want. If they are become so bold as to approach us, then something must be done." Alana slipped her arms around his waist, sinking into the safe haven he offered. She did not fear for herself, but she did fear for all that they were.....

Kolarik
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:11:12 AM
As Alana’s arms slipped around him, snuggling close to him, he almost reconsidered asking her the questions he had. But curiosity won out, despite the fact that it was reaching mid morning and his eyes were heavy with sleep.

He closed them for a moment, sighing contentedly into her hair.

“If he’s one of us,” He began, “Why does he want to destroy us?”

This question was asked in a husky voice. Sleep threatened to overpower him, but he’d missed out on an evening of being with her, and eternity or not, he wanted to make the most of the time he now had.

He had so many other questions – what else he should have automatically have known, who was Nathan, who was Ashiva. The names were oddly familiar, likely from having drank of Alana’s blood, but there were no concrete facts about either of them that he seemed to be able to place.

He also wanted to know why it concerned her that a watcher had been bold enough to approach. Hadnt plenty of other mortals approached them? It didn’t seem to be a secret when they hunted that they were vampires…

Michael had dared to approach for the same reason that most mortals did. Though usually rather strong, he had, for a brief moment, been weak enough to allow himself to be lured in. He had watched Alana for some time now, most of his mortal life which was now reaching his late forties.

Never in that time had he dared to approach, though he had always wanted to. The rules were to watch and record only, never ever to approach. He knew the rules existed with good reason, but so much more could be learned, he thought, if he could just befriend one.

Recently, in his observations of Alana, he had seen another with her. One who was clearly new to the life of a vampire, and from what he’d observed, one who rather liked attention. It had seemed safe enough at the time, when he’d seen this young one alone to approach him. And though it had been safe enough, he later regretted this move, for it had been bold, it had broken the rules, and there were undoubtedly consequences that would follow – from his elders and possibly from his objects of interest.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:30:37 PM
“If he’s one of us,” He began, “Why does he want to destroy us?”

Alana sighed softly at this question, unsure of how to answer it. It was a long story, and not hers to truly tell. "Master Saurron, the one who turned me, he knows so much more about Crichton than I. From what I understand he has hated Saurron for a very long time. Crichton hats all vampires, and anyone of us made in Saurron’s blood are in the most danger. He thinks himself a god, one who had to rid the galaxies of what he considers a weakened blood line. Ashiva....." With that Alana paused. Her eyes misting with the Mothers memories.

"There will come a time when the Mother of all who are damned will face him in battle, and it will hold each of our lives in its precarious balance." She pushed her face into Kolarik’s neck with the uttered words. She who had fed from the mother was privy to things to come, and things that had passed. At times it was almost too much to handle for the Sith Lordess.

"As for the one who approached you, perhaps they to know of what is coming, Nathan, keeper of the library of the Shrine has studied them over the years. If they have chronicled us for as long as he thinks, than they surly know of Crichton. Ashiva, the first of all of us, our mother, has protected us from many, protected the blood line that she created." Alana stopped speaking her thoughts momentarily elsewhere, on a distant whisper.

"Dawn comes my sweet, and I hunger for more than just blood. I hunger for a moment of forgetfulness in your embrace." She whispered softly, her crimson lips brushing his....

Kolarik
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:43:17 PM
She had told him far more than he had ever expected to hear. These stories of old intrigued him and he would have found entertainment in them had he not felt the concern of Alana. She was troubled by all of this, and at her last request he gave up any thoughts for further questioning. Not now…..

Who was he to deny her what she wanted?

He smiled, his eyes still closed as her lips brushed over his.

“I think its past dawn….” He mumbled playfully, trying to make her forget the past few hours. The rest of the day he would do what he could to be sure that she would rest in peace in his arms, and when dusk came, they would begin a new night, with the memories of trouble pushed into the past.

His eyes opened to gaze into hers for a moment. He was fighting it, the exhaustion of the daytime hours.

“But I’ll still see what I can do about fulfilling both those hungers….” He added, openly inviting her to take what she so willingly usually gave to him.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:56:26 PM
Alana smiled back at his playful expression, the want the shone in his eyes alone was enough to make her forget for awhile. She brushed his hair back from his brow leaning close her lips followed her trailing fingers. They soon found his mouth, and the kiss that followed inflamed them both.

“But I’ll still see what I can do about fulfilling both those hungers….”

She chuckled softly, he had a way of making her want so much more. He was an enigma to her, he had captured a piece of her she thought no one could. One kept hidden, and safe from harm. One that could not bare anymore loss than it already had.

"I hunger for you Kolarik, more than you know." Her sirens voice was husky with need. Her lips trailing along his jaw, and down to the pulsing vein of his neck. Her body entwined with his, pressing him back, her floor length hair shrouded there bodies. With a small splitting sound her teeth sank in, his blood wetting her lips. A soft moan of pleasure as she drank, and he fulfilled both....

Kolarik
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:29:39 PM
I hunger for you Kolarik, more than you know.

He perhaps didn’t know to what extent her words reached, but he loved hearing them all the same. This evening, though he hadn’t minded hunting alone and while from time to time he did enjoy time to himself, he’d had plenty of time to think of Alana. And the fact that his thoughts had been of her, that he had been so eager for her return….it surprised him. He had never experienced the awakening that Alana had begun within him.

As she had pressed him back, her breath warm upon his neck, her fangs teasing his skin, he’d felt a mixture of desire and the lingering mortal response of fear. He had tensed slightly, his body relaxing only as he had felt her lips upon his neck sucking the blood from his veins.

He hadn’t forgotten how it felt when she had done this to him before, but he hadn’t remembered it feeling as it did now, either. His fingers were entangled in her hair, urging her to take what she needed from him. When she pulled away, he had released a low chuckle, the sheer overwhelming ecstasy of it needing an outlet.

His head bent to hers, his lips finding hers, the taste of blood fresh upon her lips.

He didn’t remember much after that, for the daylight hours finally won their battle. But as he gave in to the need for sleep, he held Alana close to him, her name mumbled upon his lips as if there were something he wanted to tell her. But nothing further came, for he finally gave in to the slumber that had fought so hard to win him over.

He awoke perhaps a bit later into dusk than he normally would have and as he awoke, it was her name that came to his lips, though this time it was not as it had been hours ago when he’d fallen into a content slumber. This time it carried something more to it, as if perhaps he’d awakened from a nightmare.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 25th, 2003, 07:18:48 PM
There night of passion had given the rest she needed. They had both fallen into a deep slumber that defied all others. There bodies entwined, and there breaths still mingling as there lips touched. He had taken the worry she had felt, and pushed it aside leaving only a sweet smile behind...

Alana still slumbered beside him when Kolarik called her name. Not with the usual passion filled voice but something different, something that pulled her from her dreams instantly. She sat up her face filled with an unknown terror, one she had not felt in some time. The thought of loosing someone, Kolarik.

She turned to him his name on her lips, worry filled her eyes. Her hands automatically reaching out for him. Words of Sith magic falling from her.

"Kolarik.... what is it. What has happened?" Her eyes scanning the room for danger.

Kolarik
Mar 26th, 2003, 10:39:18 AM
It was reassuring to feel her hands as they reached out for him. His chest rose and fell, his heart pounding. The threat had felt so real.

He hadn’t remembered dreaming since he’d been turned. Not that the days that he slept were filled simply with darkness, for they weren’t. But his sleep had always been peaceful and without any memories of dreams to alter it.

Tonight, just as dusk had begun to fall, the dream had begun. And like moments of sharing blood, the visions had been fragmented. But the fragments he saw were a series of events that when put together created a story that brought fear to him. And they had perhaps been brought on by his encounter with the watcher – his concern that there were things he still didn’t know about what he’d become. Or perhaps he had taken some of her concerns onto himself, his worry for her surfacing in a dream. Or perhaps…perhaps it was something else entirely.

He released the breath he’d been holding, sleep leaving his eyes and allowing him to focus on Alana.

“It was just a nightmare, I think.” He replied, shifting slightly to pull her closer to him in the darkness of her room.

“It was the first time since….” His words trailed off and he leaned to kiss her, just to know that everything was truly as it was.

“Do you dream anymore…?” He asked her as their lips parted.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:37:05 AM
"Yes I dream.....But they are what Ashiva puts there, her memories intermingled with mine. She wants me to remember all that has passed." Alana said with a weary tone. There had been a time, not so long ago, when she was being driven insane by them. Master Saurron had given her his blood yet again to strengthen her. To make what she envisioned an easier burden.

Alana's small hands caressed her lover. She knew that some dreams were more painful to bear than waking moments of harsh reality.

"What did you dream my sweet? Tell me what you remember..."

Kolarik
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:22:41 PM
He heard the weariness in her tone and hesitated to ask more.

He wanted her to forget these concerns when she was with him. He didn’t want to be the one to remind her of the already heavy burden that she carried.

What did you dream my sweet? Tell me what you remember...

His eyes closed for a moment and he sighed. It was neither laced with fear or sadness, but simply releasing something that seemed to be trapped within him.

Already the exact fragments were fading from memory, leaving only the lingering feeling of discomfort that nightmares tend to leave.

Perhaps he was protecting himself, choosing to forget what he had seen. His feelings where Alana was concerned ran far deeper than he had allowed himself to believe, and the dream had made that rather clear to him. The feeling of being lost to her scaring him, and not something he was ready to admit to her.

“Just…it was nothing.” He replied, hating lying to her and knowing as he did that she would know.

There was a thick silence between them and his eyes opened to look into hers, as if by looking into her eyes he would be able to see deeper within her where the answers to his questions might be hiding.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:59:31 PM
“Just…it was nothing.”

Alana remained quiet after he said this, hoping he would give in, and tell her the dream. She sighed softly when he did not. Her concern apparent in her hue shifting eyes. She could understand his reluctance to speak of it, she to did not like to speak of hers.

"As you wish Kolarik, it is yours to keep... But I am here if ever you have need of me as always." Her hands soothed his brow wanting to let him know she understood, and respected his silence. She laid her head back on his chest, her arms slipping around his waist. Seeking comfort yet again...

"It is almost time to hunt my sweet...."

Kolarik
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:26:40 PM
As you wish Kolarik, it is yours to keep... But I am here if ever you have need of me as always.

He had continued to stare into her eyes, drowning in them. She had reached to sooth his brow and he allowed his head to fall into her hands. He wanted to tell her, and he would, eventually. It would just take him some time.

“I know you’re here now.” He replied, this being the only indication of what his dream might have been about. And then his head came back to rest on the pillow. He offered her a smile, staring at her with dark eyes that didnt bother to hide the affection he felt for her.

As she’d laid her head back to rest on his chest, her hair spilled across it. His arms wrapped around her, squeezing gently as if that was some sort of expression that would explain for now his silence.

It is almost time to hunt my sweet....

With her head resting where it was, she might have felt the blood begin to pound in his heart. He had gone out early the night before, and with what Alana had taken from him, he was hungry. He ran his tongue over a fanged tooth, a grin of anticipation spreading over his lips.

He would have suggested they begin the hunt where they were right now, but both of them, he knew, needed the blood of a mortal. He could almost feel the paleness of his face, picturing his eyes as they had been in his dream. Sunken and….he brushed this from his thoughts, refusing to give in to the darkness of it. Tonight would be their night. No other would have it. No other would be able to bring them down.

“Im jealous I don’t get to be your victim again….” He stated, his grin spreading a bit and his eyes filling not only with hunger, but a teasing gleam as he referred to how aggressive she had been when she had come to him in the early hours of the morning.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:21:35 PM
“I know you’re here now.”

Alana raised her eyebrows slightly at this, they had not spent much time apart since they met. It was an odd statement to say the least. Instead of pressing him on the matter she gave him a gentle kiss, her cool lips moving over his brow.

"I will always be here my sweet." She assured him, pressing her body fully against his own. She had a feeling there was more to his statement, and it had to do with his dream. The Sith Lordess pressed her lips once again to his neck, feeling the pulsing vein, she was sorely tempted to stay in bed and enjoy what they shared.... But his pale skin was testimony to his hunger, and she to was ravenous.

“I’m jealous I don’t get to be your victim again….”

"Who's to say you won't be?? There will be all of eternity for me to hunt you my sweet." Her silken voice held untold promises as did the kisses she rained over his lips, her teeth nipping at the delicate flesh there. A soft moan from both of them giving way to there passions....

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 09:33:03 AM
With every kiss from her the nightmare was pushed farther and farther away to a place where it would not haunt him. Not until it revisited him – and it would from time to time until he was able to accept the meaning behind it and speak to Alana about it.

But as she said – they had all of eternity for such things.

He groaned in both hunger and desire, his fangs lingering as hers had done to him. They brushed against the tender skin of her neck, teasing her as she had done to him.

“I need to hunt.” The lust was evident in the husky tone of his voice.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:16:40 AM
As his teeth brushed her throat Alana knew what he truly wanted, there sharing of blood, the passion that it enflamed had become an addiction for both. She also knew that they could not survive off of that alone, no matter how sweet it was.

"Then we shall hunt...." Alana smiled and placed one last kiss on his lips. Pulling away from him with regret in her hue shifting eyes. The Sith Lordess stretched her lithe body, luxuriating in the pleasure of it. She slipped on her customary tight black cloths that she always wore for hunting.

Looking back to the bed she smiled at Kolarik who lay there and watched, a look of want on his face.

"Come my sweet the night awaits us. Do you not hear the blood of Mortals calling your name?" Her soft laughter dispelling the gloom that had befallen both....

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 11:18:25 AM
He'd known she'd refuse him, and as she did, he lay back on the bed, his usual lazy grin firmly in place. But his eyes betrayed him, for despite the relaxed expression on his face, there was intensity in his gaze. She knew what he wanted, and smarty she'd refused it. This only made it something he would hunger for more, his thoughts of her the entire night as they hunted.

For a moment he simply stretched out, one arm rested behindhis head, propping it up to look at her, and the other strewn lazily across him.

Come my sweet the night awaits us. Do you not hear the blood of Mortals calling your name?

His laughter mixed with hers and reluctantly he left the bed. He pulled on a shirt that he knew she particularly liked him to wear and crossed the room to her, pulling her into his arms for a moment, not exactly ready to share her with mortals just yet.....

Some time later the two set out. There was a soft breeze, carried in by the spring weather. The clean scent of it reminded Kolarik of the sun - of days by the beach, tossing a frisbee with friends....

"Do you ever miss the sunlight?" He asked her, dark eyes turning to gaze at her in the soft light of the street lamps that lit their way.

He wasnt sure at this point if he did or not - he was simply remined of something he hadnt seen i some time.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 11:51:35 AM
As they made there way to familiar hunting grounds Alana's demeanor began to shift. Gone was the look of a soft smile, and sweet remembrances. In there place was a look of utter hunger, a feral look of darkness that shone red in her eyes. Not many would have noticed it, so subtle was the shift. But Kolarik having come to know her so well felt it as well as viewed it. Her small hand that was intertwined with his tightened in anticipation. This night there would be no playing with dream scape, this night should would kill indiscriminately.

"Do you ever miss the sunlight?"

Alana was pulled from her train of thought with this question. It had been asked of her before. The Sith Lordess smiled through the intense gaze.

"At times Kolarik.... I miss it at times." She answered simply. But in truth she missed the excitement of mortality, the feel of time chasing you, and death nipping at her heels. But it always came to that a simple thing really. It was the one thing they could never feel again.

"Do you my sweet? Do you miss its warmth?" Her words almost a growl, not aimed at him but the scent of mortal blood close at hand. She had not fed enough in the past few days. The hunger she felt was an acute ache she had to fill....

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 12:07:23 PM
He couldnt help but laugh. He loved watching Alana when she was like this. Loved it because there was something about seeing her lust for and need something so badly that it almost made her....mortal.

He never would have said this to her, but he watched her with fascination. She was always so in control - except from time to time when the lust for blood ran too strong even for her.

"I dont know." He answered rather simply and honestly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The young woman squealed. It wasnt in terror, but in mock fright as she pulled away from the date who had his arms wrapped about her, tickling her. Everything about her was vibrant and full of life. Everything about her date was as well.

Kolarik felt Alana's hand tighten in his and he flashed her a gleaming smile.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 12:24:24 PM
Alana's eyes to had locked on the young couple, the energy of there life force stood out like a beacon. Her eye teeth extended biting into the delicate flesh of her lip a small droplet of blood matching the crimson of her mouth.

"Perfect....." She echoed his thoughts. Alana had long ago released all feelings of guilt at snuffing the life from mortals. Of taking what little time they had. To her it was fate, and she was its mistress. To fall to a Vampyre’s grasp was in its self a moment no one should pass up. Though no mortal she knew would agree, unless they craved an end.

Alana moved closer to the couple, her hand still wrapped in Kolarik’s. Her feral smile was replaced with a friendly one, though her eyes burned with a sharp intensity. There was a charm that all vampires had, one all mortals were drawn to. It was impossible to resist.

"Beautiful night is it not... One meant for lovers." Her beauty alone gave the two mortals pause, her pale skin shone under the purple moon, her hair glimmered with a life of its own.

"A night to die for....." Her silken whisper falling on the mans ears, enticing him to gaze at a vampire’s perfection...

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 12:33:54 PM
And gaze upon her he did. Openly.

"Yes....it is." He found himself saying without having thought of the words in the first place.

Kolarik grinned at this, perhaps even stifling a small laugh. He never found an end to the thrill of watching Alana entice her victims. The two of them loved the game of seduction, and every night that they hunted, every mortal that they seduced was merely a small showing to the other of the seduction that was later to come. When they were alone.

and then his gaze dropped just enough to gaze at the woman with lowered eyelids, beckoning her to give in to him.

"Perhaps the four of us could go for a 'drink'...." He suggested, fangs glistening now as he alllowed them to show.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 12:53:06 PM
Alana held the mans gaze, his attraction showing plainly. His girlfriend who would have balked at this open display found herself gazing at Kolarik, already enraptured by his hooded eyes. They knew in there hearts that what they were doing was wrong for they truly loved one another. But they could not stop there errant thoughts anymore than they could stop there impending death.

"Perhaps the four of us could go for a 'drink'...."

Alana nodded, the mans head bobbing with her own. "Yes a drink, some wine perhaps. A conversation on how life brings so many together." She approached the man slipping her arm into his. Her eyes traveling to the girl who had failed to notice that her lovers hand had slipped away.

Alana turned back to the mortal after dropping a seductive wink at Kolarik. Promises of seduction whispered to her lovers mind when they had taken there fill. Promises of her neck exposed to his immortal kiss.

"How easily things are forgotten, how fickle life seems to be when fate steps in to play." She said with a cool smile her eyes flashing with humor.

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:20:59 PM
No, the woman had not noticed her lover's hand slip from hers at all, because it had been replaced by that of the flegling vampire. His hand cool in hers, but this seemed to fascinate her rather than scare her.

And then they began to follow along after Alana and her newest seduction.

"Your hand is so cold..." The girl commented. Kolarik didnt raise an eyebrow at the comment. It seemed common enough, he'd noticed, in most of his victims to notice this.

"Perhaps you might be able to warm it..." He replied, stopping them as they walked, his hand coming to her neck, slipping beneath her golden locks. Brushing them so innocently from her neck as he did.

Alana's promises floated to him and it was impossible to wait any longer. His lips brushed the girls momentarily before they traced their way to her neck. He found no reason to scare her. He wanted only to taste her blood and feel the life again as it ran through his veins.

As his teeth sank in, she tensed against him and screamed as reality hit her. He could weave a seductive path for his victims to fall into, but not all of them would remain entranced. Not until he learned the magic that Alana was so capable of wielding.

To his credit, he didnt panic. Though the screaming did quite take away from the moment. He should have known she was a screamer from the way he'd seen her wit her date only moments before.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:27:54 PM
Alana had been talking in low tones to the man at her side. Her arm wrapped in his as if they had known one another for an eternity. He nodded, and responded in a drugged voice, almost robotic.

Her head snapped around at the sound of the girls scream, it pierced the night. The mortal beside her snapped around also, his voice crying out to his girlfriend. His shouts grew more panicked at the sight of Kolarik feeding from her exposed throat.

The Sith Lordess wasted no more time, grabbing him by the neck she bent him to her will. His cries cut off to be replaced by moans of pain. She was not delicate in taking his life, blood flew from his mouth as she sank her teeth deeper into his neck. When his heart beat had become erratic Alana dropped him to the ground. The loss of blood would see to it that he would die within seconds.

"Well so much for the glass of wine....." She grinned at her lover, her crimson lips stained with blood. Her cheeks taking on a flushed appearance.

Alana moved to Kolarik, a want for something more filling her. To hunt with him had become an erotic experience. They could feel one another’s blood lust with the link they kept open.

"So sweet...." She moaned as she stepped into his waiting arms....

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:45:51 PM
Kolarik was a little less removed from his victims and gently laid the woman to rest beside her boyfriend, rather than dropping her as a rag doll to the ground. Humanity clung to him, and by no desire of his own. He missed nothing about mortality, but it seemed to miss him as it hung its innocence over him like a soft warm blanket.

Well so much for the glass of wine.....

He shook his head at this, chuckling.

It was her fault, really, for having teased him when he’d been so hungry…so vulnerable.

As Alana moved to him, falling familiarly into his arms, Kolarik leaned to kiss her, the blood of the other lovers mingling with the touch of their lips.

“You’re evil…” He teased, referring not to much to the way she had treated her victims, but by the way she had teased him as she had with promises of what was to come.

Michael Klein
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:58:57 PM
There was another there in the shadows. Watching. Watching as he always did.

The gruesome display would have caused those with weaker stomachs to turn. Those with weaker hearts to fail. Those with less resolve to fall into the trance of the heady seductions.
He had been watching Alana for a very long time now. Thirty years of his life. He knew her story. He knew of her life as a mortal and of her creation as a vampire. And with every moment that he watched her he felt as if he were truly coming to know her.

And gruesome displays were nothing new. Particularly not to those who watched.

But something recently had thrown him for a loop. Alana, the particular specimen that he watched, had taken a lover and this was not something he had foreseen. And it piqued his interest. It was what had him watching her more closely now and what had made him so bold as to approach the fledgling the evening before.

The Alana he had thought he had known had been awakened. And he wanted to capture every moment of it. Commit it to the books for the history of these creatures.

He was usually so careful. Watching from a great distance. But tonight he had been unable to resist once again. If the elders had known, they would not have permitted him to continue. He would have been reassigned because his interest had become an infatuation – not merely a case study.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:05:20 PM
“You’re evil…”

Alana kissed him a moment longer before pulling away, and laughing with him. There was so much pleasure to be gained by the two lovers. Though at times vastly different in there ways, there was a common bond they shared, a simple lust for all that life held.

"Yes but it is what endears me to you my sweet... is it not." She said playfully nipping at his mouth. "Besides I love the feeling that courses through me when you respond so eloquently to my thoughts. You do move me Kolarik." Her heady perfume surrounded them as her arms entwined around his neck. Her body pressed fully to his.

"Still hungry?? Should we find another pair and play with them this time, perhaps one that will not scream, and wake the dead." her eyes twinkled as she spoke....

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:30:16 PM
He had merely stared into her eyes. He could feel the blood pooling on his lips where she had nipped him, and he made no effort to lick it himself in an effort to entice her into wanting his blood.

As he body pressed to his he groaned and gave in, lowering his lips to hers and refusing to wait any longer for her to come to him. She tested his resolve – breaking it rather easily.

She had pulled away, knowing that he wanted more.

Still hungry?? Should we find another pair and play with them this time, perhaps one that will not scream, and wake the dead

He chuckled at this and released a soft sigh. She knew exactly what he was still hungry for. And if she wasn’t going to give it to him now, he was going to seduce her throughout the evening into wanting it just as badly as he did.

She’d said herself that she moved him. And perhaps this was why – because they liked to play games with one another.

Though the games they played were not typical games of lovers just beginning – games focused on creating false images and appearing desirable. Rather they were games of seduction. Never did the other feel as if they weren’t wanted or desired. Kolarik always knew she desired him – it was just a game instead of making Alana unable to resist that desire.

“Im definitely still hungry….” He replied, gazing at her with the look in his eyes that fully explained what he was hungry for, yet mingled this desire with a sparkle that matched hers. He was up for the challenge.

“But that will have to wait…” He added as he took her hand in his and they began once again to walk, leaving behind the lovers who had met their death only moments before.

“Tell me about your favorite place to be…” He requested, giving her a sidelong glance.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 04:31:36 PM
“I’m definitely still hungry….”

Alana wore a wicked grin knowing just what he wanted, and it was not the blood of another mortal. They had both discovered the sweet passion invoked by teasing. Wanting each other desperately and denying them selves the satisfaction. There want becoming more and more heated as the moments passed.

"Are you my sweet, and what may I ask are you hungry for??" She said in innocent tones...

“But that will have to wait…”

"Will it...." He tugged at her hand pulling her with him. But instead of following she pulled him to a stop. When he turned to face her a question on his lips, Alana moved in close, her sweet breath washing over his face. She slid her hands up over his shoulder moving behind him in a leisurely pace. She kept her hand trailing over him, sliding it slowly down his spine and back up over his shoulder as she faced him yet again.

"Now you are the hunted...." She said kissing his neck, drawing her mouth along his jaw line. "But if you insist we can wait my sweet..." She moved away looking back over her shoulder at him, her smile just as wicked....

"My favorite place to be? Is with you...."

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 05:24:02 PM
He groaned, knowing that he was up against a formidable opponent, And she knew exactly what she needed to do to tease him. Giving him an opportunity and just as quickly taking it away and making it seem as if it were he who had decided it….

He growled softly, amusement and lust in his eyes as he followed after her. He could still feel her lips tracing over his jawline and his hand rubbed his jaw for a moment, as if this would wipe away the teasing feeling and give him the resolve to continue the game.

He’d seen her look back over her shoulder, a wicked smile on her face as she’d replied to his question. As he caught up to her he reached out, catching her around the waist and pulling her to him, her back to his chest. He leaned down then, brushing her hair back and kissing her neck.

“And what would you do without me?” He teased, his fangs nipping at her neck as he held her there. It was not threatening, but it was, for Kolarik, somewhat aggressive.

Michael Klein
Mar 27th, 2003, 05:38:06 PM
Michael turned away for a moment, feeling as if he was intruding upon a private moment – which he was. Only the vampires had chosen to share it out in the open and so that made it public. It made it….recordable. Though he wasn’t sure he would accurately put into words the passion he witnessed.

In all the years he had watched her, he thought he had come to understand her. He wanted so badly to ask her what it was, what had caused this one to be different. He was leaning to write this in the journal he kept when he momentarily lost his balance. The papers fluttered to the ground and the spring breeze carried them on a whim of its own.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 05:39:42 PM
Alana pressed back against him, leaning her head to the side so he had better access to her neck. A soft moan filled her throat as his lips trailed over her. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her but Alana also loved the game they played.

The Sith Vampyre placed her arms behind her gripping his waist pulling him even closer. Her body fully against his.

"I would not do without you Kolarik. I would not do without you at all." Her husky whisper brought to mind all the nights they had shared. She loved this new found aggressiveness, it was out of character for him, and added to the pleasure.

Alana grasped his hands and slid them around the small of her waist. Her hands closing over his, locking fingers. "But my sweet I thought you hungered?" Her voice was breathless, wanting. A tone that would enflame even the coldest person....

Kolarik
Mar 27th, 2003, 05:56:48 PM
I]I would not do without you Kolarik. I would not do without you at all.[/I]

It wasn’t only her blood, but the husky whisper of her voice and the feel of her body against his. And the groan that he released was that of a man, mortal or immortal, who was on the brink of giving in. There was no part of him that hadn’t been brought alive by her.

As their hands locked together around her waist, hers closing over his, his fangs were prepared to nip her again, but her words made it pointless to resist.

But my sweet I thought you hungered?

His fangs sunk into her neck at that moment. He gave in. She had won this battle and he surrendered. And he was not pleased when the moment was interrupted by a paper that carried across the wind fluttered into the two of them at neck height.

Blood dripped from his lips as he grasped the paper in his hand and pulled it from where it had blown into them. This glance up was enough to catch a glimpse of the one he had met only the night before. The one who watched.

He released a low growl of annoyance, his gaze lingering back to Alana’s neck and then back at the man, who now seemed frozen in his spot some 30 feet from where they stood in their embrace.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 27th, 2003, 06:09:26 PM
Alana smiled and let her eyes slip closed as his teeth sunk into her. Soft moans letting him know she to had wanted to give in to the passion they had created. When his teeth had suddenly withdrew her eyes snapped open. The guttural growl as not what she had expected to hear. It was not the wanting moan of lust but the growl of irritation.

Alana turned to see him clutching a paper, her brow furrowed slightly, until she to glimpsed the man hiding in the shadows watching. Her own growl intermingled with Kolarik’s. She was away from him and at the mortal’s side within seconds. To fast for either to see. The watcher was held by her hand pinned up against the wall, his feet dangleling as they searched for a foothold in vain.

"Who are you, and what is it that you want. If you have been watching us as long as you say then surly you know the folly of interrupting me in what I do...." Her eyes were blood red with anger, she had not wanted Kolarik to stop his attentions, and she was not at all pleased with being followed....

Michael Klein
Mar 27th, 2003, 06:21:44 PM
His eyes were as large as saucers and his glasses had fallen to the ground as she pinned him to the tree. He was terrified. Despite his fascination he was terrified.

“My name is Michael Klein.” He replied, his voice shaking as he spoke.

“And I didn’t mean to interrupt. I don’t want anything.” He added rather hastily. His gaze never left Alana, though out of the corner of his eye he could see Kolarik. His only hope was that he could use Kolarik’s love of attention to find a way to get the fledgling to ease Alana’s anger.

He knew she did not like being interrupted. And as he began to collect himself, his breath began to slow, purposefully pacing his breaths to speak rationally with her.

"Ive only been watching." He added as if only being watched made it seem more normal.

"That is all that we do."

Kolarik
Mar 28th, 2003, 12:42:32 PM
Kolarik had walked to thirty feet somewhat lazily. He didnt mind being watched, but he didnt like being interrupted. And perhaps a few moments alone with Alana would teach Michael Klein to be a bit better about his watching.

In fact, Kolarik was quite sure it would. If Alana let him live to watch another day.

He stood a few feet back or so. He remembered quite well the concern Alana had had when he'd mentioned the man in the first place. He hadnt thought it was a big deal. In fact, he'd found the thought rather amusing, for he hadnt thought his life so interesting that another would choose to follow him. But the fact that this man had - and continued to - well...he rather liked it.

The same as he liked the attention he got from the mortals he preyed upon and the attention that Alana gave to him. He hadnt had it as a mortal, and now that he had it in immortailty, he wasnt in any hurry to be rid of it. In fact, he planned to soak it in.

He remained silent for the time being. Alana was rather angry and he could feel this all too easily. And he did not presume to know the matters of vampires so well that he could shrug this off. If Alana had cause to have concern over being watched, he wasnt going to question it.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 30th, 2003, 09:37:13 PM
Alana's eyes narrowed even further at his response. Her irritation had grown with each word he uttered. Though she did not hide what she was, she most certainly did not like the idea of being followed, and watched. A human doing it made it grate on her nerves.

"You said we watch.....Who else has been doing this? Who else dares to follow the damned?" Her voice was a low growl, all thoughts of the pleasure she had before having fled. It served to only bring the watcher one step closer to death.

A thought struck her, one of the mother, whom they all protected. To think they had been watching the Shrine without the vampire’s knowledge sent a chill through the Sith Lordess.

"Who else have you watched, and where." Her eyes flared red, she would know if he lied, and he would suffer for it. Her eyes told that bitter truth....

Michael Klein
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:25:50 AM
You said we watch.....Who else has been doing this? Who else dares to follow the damned?

Michael could hear the low growl. All these times he had watched her. Had watched her be like this with others. And he had been able, somehow, to watch without judgment. But now, as the tables were turned on him, he knew that if he lived he would never be able to watch without knowing the terror of those that she fed upon. His stories would perhaps be clouded.
He trembled in her hold, blinking without his glasses to make the vision clear.

Who else have you watched, and where.

His shoulders slumped and his breath came quickly, a scared sort of panting, as if his breath were quite smartly, running too quickly for him to catch it.

“All of you. We have watched all of you.” He admitted, cringing automatically.

“But that is all we do. We don’t interfere, we don’t judge we simply watch and we chronicle. We keep your stories for you.”

He added quickly, unable to forget that his feet still dangled from the ground and a vampire, the vampire he watched and loved was now a threat to his very own life.

How had he messed up so badly? For decades he had been watching her without a mistake. His technique had been flawless and now…now he was revealing everything to her.

Kolarik
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:29:39 AM
He hadnt ever really seen her angry before. And while logic seemed to tell him to stay away from her and allow her the room to calm down, another part of him, the youthful, playful, seductive part of him wanted something else entirely.

It did seem that it could be an issue of concern - that they were being watched - but if they had been watching for as long as they claimed they had - then it seemed, that truly was all that they did. Had any harm come of it....yet?

He stared for a moment at the terrified man, and then, a mischievious expression in his eyes, he stepped forward to where Alana stood. A hand came to wrap around her waist and his lips came to nibble on her ear.

"Have I lost your attentions to a mortal...?" He asked, the teasing tone in his voice rather obvious.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:02:09 PM
“But that is all we do. We don’t interfere, we don’t judge we simply watch and we chronicle. We keep your stories for you.”

Alana's low growl proceeded her anger filled words. She had no patience for his foolish ramblings. "Do you think I am worried how and if we are judged? We who are the judges in the end? We who decide life or death." Alana's red eyes glimmered up at the man, her first inclination was to snap his neck, to give him no chance to chronicle anything about them ever again.

As Kolarik moved up behind her, his arms encircling her waist she closed her eyes. The anger she felt slipping a notch. His touch was like a soothing balm. Alana tossed the man to the side, his body landing in a pain ridden lump as he slammed into the wall.

"Have I lost your attentions to a mortal...?"

Alana turned to Kolarik, smiling up at him. Her eyes shifting hues to a softer blue. "You would never loose my attentions to anyone, let alone a mere mortal my sweet. He is no more to me than a nuisance." Alana slipped her arms around his neck, lifting up on her toes to press a kiss on his lips.

"What do you think, should we take him back to the Shrine, and let him see our darkness first hand??"

Kolarik
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:15:31 PM
You would never lose my attentions to anyone, let alone a mere mortal my sweet. He is no more to me than a nuisance.

He laughed softly at this, delighting in the fact that he had managed to make her forget her anger – for at least this moment.

His gaze didn’t move to Michael, but instead remained solely on her. Her arms as they wrapped about his neck made him drop his head to hers, her lips meeting his.

What do you think, should we take him back to the Shrine, and let him see our darkness first hand?

At this question, he did cast a glance toward Michael who was just now beginning to climb to his feet. It was no concern, they would easily overtake him if they so chose.

“Depends on what kind of darkness you’re talking about….” He replied, raising an eyebrow in reminder of what still lay unfinished. They had been interrupted, and he was not about to let that moment go so easily. A slow, lazy grin spread over his lips and amusement seemed to dance in his eyes.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:44:25 PM
“Depends on what kind of darkness you’re talking about….”

Alana cast her eyes to the mortal who had gotten to his feet. He grimaced in pain, and leaned heavily against the wall. His eye still glancing at her fearfully, knowing the quick change in moods were common in there kind.

She looked back to Kolarik seeing that he wanted to resume what had been interrupted. That he hungered for another taste of her charms. She to wanted the feel of his lips on her skin.

"To let him go could be a mistake my sweet. I do not sense any lies. It seems he truly believes what he says. So perhaps he can live another day, until he is foolish enough to watch me again." The heat from before flashed in her eyes. The heat of anger for the mortal, and lust for the one who held her.

Alana pulled back from Kolarik, turning to the man. "You may go for now watcher. But... remember it is I who will be watching you from this night on, and next time I will not be so kind."

Michael Klein
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:52:35 PM
Michael Klein understood that it was best to merely nod and be well on his way. But he wouldn’t give it up. He would not give up watching her or them. It was his life. It was what he did to make his mortal life worthwhile.

Warily he watched her, knowing that it was only the fledgling’s attentions that had diverted her attention from him. He would not always be so fortunate. This, he knew.

And so he ran. As fast as he could run, he ran. Leaving behind his evening’s collections of observations where it had fallen on the ground by the feet of Alana and Kolarik.

Kolarik
Mar 31st, 2003, 01:03:26 PM
Kolarik watched Alana’s interaction with Michael Klein. The man had been thrown about like a rag doll, and still, he’d been smart enough to use his brain and leave. Though….it would be easy enough to hunt him down. Fear lingered longer in the air.

To let him go could be a mistake my sweet. I do not sense any lies. It seems he truly believes what he says. So perhaps he can live another day, until he is foolish enough to watch me again

He knew that she too, wanted to forget the existence of the watchers. He could feel her lust for him and he took advantage of the moment. She had beaten him earlier – gotten the best of him – now it would be her that he would make give in by the end of the night. He’d had a taste, and he wanted more - there was no doubt that for all of eternity he would hunger for the taste of her – but with all of eternity, he was going to be sure she never tired of him. And he had a faint idea of how he planned to do it.

“Perhaps we shouldn’t make a mistake then….” He replied, his hand reaching for hers from where she had turned to watch Michael. The watcher now the watched.

“Why don’t we see where he goes?”

He stooped to pick up the journal.

"Besides....he left this." He added, handing it to Alana. He wanted to know what was written, but he had a better idea that it would likely inflame her than it would him, and so it was to her that he gave it.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 31st, 2003, 02:53:29 PM
“Why don’t we see where he goes?”

Alana's hooded eyes held a hint of laughter in them as Kolarik spoke. The game they played growing in leaps and bounds. They both worked hard at the game of seduction, to see who would be the one to give in. She knew the mortal would be easy to find the next time around. His need to know them, his captivation with there kind was enduring. The watcher had a hint of determination that was not easily quelled, even in the face of death.

"So easily am I forsaken." Her soft whisper caressed him just as her hand did that slid across his body. "But then I am just as curious as you my sweet. Perhaps he will lead us to his hive, and then the watchers will bother us no more."

Alana took the book that her lover offered, thumbing through the pages. Pausing when something caught her eye. There was one page that made her face darken, all playfulness put aside. It was the day she had returned with Kolarik in tow. It stated verbatim what had happened when the two had landed on the planet of Roon. This meant that he had been standing in the Shadow of the Shrine.

Alana glanced up, her eyes looking down the darkened alley where the mortal had fled. "Such folly... Now death tracks you."

Alana turned back to Kolarik as she slipped the journal into the belt at her waist. Her skin glimmering in the purple moons light. Her smile seductive, and yearning. Her pink tongue slid over crimson lips. "A kiss before we go??"

Kolarik
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:38:01 PM
So easily am I forsaken.

It was his turn to laugh now, though the amused sound gave way soon enough to a soft groan as her words and hands caressed him.

"Never are you forsaken." He replied, pulling her to him. His hand caressed her cheek, as it had the first night he had found consciousness around her. The softness, the smoothness - even as a vampire it surprised him each time he touched her.

In his arms, as he kissed her neck, lightly teasing, he could feel her as she read the journal. Her eyes as they passed over the words conveyed amusement at times, lust at others, and finally, anger.

Such folly... Now death tracks you.

He stopped his affections at this for a moment, his dark eyes pulling away to study her. He wanted to know what was written in those pages, but he would wait. One day, he would know.

He watched as her tongue slid seductively over her lips.

A kiss before we go?

She didnt have to ask more than once. His lips lowered to hers. And while the gesture was familiar, and the kiss was familiar, there was something different about it. Something....teasing.

He had learned a bit tonight about the subtle influences he had over her, and this gave him perhaps a small bit of confidence. It was nothing cocky, but rather, it gave him the resolve needed to wait....for a least a bit longer before he would give in to what she offered so freely to him, but not to others.

"Is a kiss all that you want?" He teased, his cheek brushing hers.

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:00:59 AM
"Is a kiss all that you want?"

Alana's body was pressed to his, her face unreadable except for the glint of amusement in her eyes. He knew her want, as she knew his. He had refined the game to a sharp edge, and she basked in it. He was a formidable opponent, one who had captured the full attention of Alana.

"A kiss.... and so much more Kolarik. Let me show you." Her hue shifting eye delved into his. A picture sent to him, one of her he had already seen. She was standing in a diaphanous sheer, white dress. The purple moon shimmering behind her, showing her lithe form to perfection. The image of her waiting was almost unbearable.

"Shall we go my sweet?" His eyes had slipped closed, and her lips had found the warm curve of his neck, and settled there. Alana's crimson lips found purchase on a pulsing vein where they teased with familiar kisses....

Kolarik
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:30:15 AM
A kiss.... and so much more Kolarik. Let me show you.

It was almost unfair, the image she sent to him. She had used it a few weeks ago in the snow and she knew exactly what it did to him. His eyes easily slipped closed as the image played out before him.

Shall we go my sweet?

He heard her words and for a moment it didn’t matter whether her touch, her lips on his neck were real or the spell she was capable of weaving. He loved being caught in those spells of hers, for she was powerful enough that even to him, as a
vampire, they felt real. Perhaps it was because he didn’t know how to prevent her from doing this, but even more, he didn’t care. He rather liked that she could do this to him, and one day, as his strength grew, he would be able to do it to her.

He could feel her lips lingering on the vein of his neck. Her touch was teasing and seductive and it was torture to him to feel her so close, yet not taking what he wanted her so badly to take.

“Not yet….” He replied in answer to her suggestion of leaving.

But for Kolarik, this night would be full of frustrating moment after frustrating moment. A park, where mortals walked, was hardly the place where their private moments would go without interruption.

“Get a room!” It was a rather scrawny fourteen year old who dared to yell such a thing as he sped by on his bicycle. With this, Kolarik's eyes flew open, reminded all too quickly of where they stood. And then he was clocked with a baseball.

“Oh my God! Tommy, I told you that ball was to remain in your glove!” The mother scolded as she hurried to catch up with her six year old, a stroller and another toddler in tow.

“Im so sorry.” She apologized as she neared the two.

“My husband was supposed to pick us up and the speeder broke down. Im trying to catch the bus on the other side of the park. Do you know what time it runs by?”

Kolarik groaned miserably, the sound a mixture of frustration and disbelief that almost bordered on a growl.

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:45:41 AM
“Not yet….”

Alana's crimson lips pulled into a smile where they rested against his neck, her arms tightening around him. She knew he was about to give into the need, to forsake the game they played. She was almost past her endurance herself, and it pleased her to know that it was coming to a halt. That soon they would give into the pleasures of each other.

“Get a room!”

The loud voice of a child pulled her from her thoughts, breaking the dream she had woven around Kolarik, a growl of frustration filled her throat. At the sound of the woman’s strident voice Alana's head snapped around, her eyes heating red with the dark side of her power. She glared at the mortal who had interrupted a sweet moment. The woman could feel Alana's intense gaze burning into her, she could in fact see her death residing there.

"I....I... “The woman gasped in shock. Her eyes frantically searching for the wayward child she had been admonishing before. The woman stumbled back from the pair of embracing lovers. Her voice a mere croak as she called to her son, the basket she pushed almost tipping in her hast to depart.

"Get a room......" Alana began to laugh....

Kolarik
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:29:30 AM
It was moments like these where his innocence shimmered like the beacon of a lighthouse. He understood Alana’s annoyance, for he too, had been rather annoyed about not only being hit with the baseball (it had gotten him rather solidly in the jaw), but with the woman herself. But his annoyance wouldn’t exactly have translated to the darkness that Alana had exhibited.

He shook his head in a mixture of wonder and amusement.

Get a room...... He stared at her for a moment, and then he too began to laugh.

“I gladly would….” He stated, “but I already spend half my life sleeping in one. And I don’t have enough time…” At this his words faded off, for he was remembering that he had time. An eternity of it.

And he was somewhat angered that someone who didn’t have an eternity and didn’t know what it was like to have to avoid the sunlight would presume to try to tell him what to do with his hours that he could actually be outside of a room.

His dark eyes narrowed slightly, and it was likely that Alana might have felt this sense of anger within him.

It was this moment that allowed him to understand Alana a little better, and why her reaction only moment ago had been as it was.

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:08:05 PM
Alana watched with a bemused expression as the woman stumbled off after her child. She could feel Kolarik’s anger heating. Soon he would tap into the full potential of the dark side. She did not rush his emotions, nor did she want to tell him what would come naturally. Soon he would see just how vexing mortals could become to a Vampyre.

"Come my sweet, it seems we will never have a moment to ourselves this night. Unless of course we get a room as the child so eloquently put it." Her chuckled softly before placing her lips to his, lingering there for a small taste of what was to come.

"I do so want you Kolarik." She whispered in a husky voice, drawing him closer still. "Come the night grows old...."

Kolarik
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:45:27 PM
Any thoughts of following Michael Klein had long left his mind. It seemed that the mortal watcher would live another night to record whatever he had seen. All series of events, Alana’s touch, the interruptions of various mortals….but even more, the simplest whisper from Alana suggesting the things for which Kolarik desired was more than enough to erase all traces.

I do so want you Kolarik.

He was caught once again in the feeling of a dream, allowing his body to mold to hers in the darkness of the night.

Come the night grows old....

This was the last and only invitation that he needed before his head bent to hers, his lips caressing her neck before his teeth found what they had been looking for. And this time, there were no interruptions.