PDA

View Full Version : A Welcome Home Gift [Clay Dennatta/Open]

Cherice St_Hilare
Mar 23rd, 2003, 03:47:23 PM
".. And I want you to give this present to Clay Dennatta," she said, holding out a wrapped box to Naj. After he took it, Cherice grinned inwardly. She had waited some time for Clay to recover from their little encounter (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27928), for no doubt he had to pay a visit to the med bay.

Right now they in Naj's ship which had been landed in a dock near the Jedi Order. It was daytime and Coruscant's weather was lovely outside. Walking over to one of the ship's windows, she opened it up, allowing the air to circulate.

"Any questions ?"

Naj Arilov
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:09:50 PM
"ive got all I need, Master..."

Naj's voice came across in an almost suave tone. Over the course of the trip, the Chiss/human had discussed at length what Naj was to do today, and the task was an honor for the youthful apprentice to undertake.

Before they had set out from Koros, Naj had made some special preparation. The observation room, though already elegant, had been rearranged slightly, with the issue of comfort being taken into greater consideration. Cherice was to travel in luxory while in Naj's presence.

Naj's eyes flared slightly as he stepped out of the ship into the brisk Coruscant day. The smell of smog was almost unnoticeable in the weather, and was actually quite pleasant.

The walk was fairly brief, as Naj came upon the entrance to Master Yogurt's Bar and Grill. As with the last time Naj had visited, the guard at the door took his staff, and this time, inquired as to the contents of the box.

"Its a gift for a friend" He replied with a smile on his face, as he stepped through the metal detector without a problem. Casually he passed by the dining area and made his way to the bar. The bartender made his way over to Naj to take the man's order. Instead, Naj smiled and spoke..

"Im looking for a man named Clay Dennatta, could you tell me where I might find him? I'll take a glass of Ice water while you try to recollect, thank you."

The bartender nodded and turned around as he pondered Naj's question, and got down a glass for his water...

Cherice St_Hilare
Mar 25th, 2003, 05:09:23 PM
[OOC - ARGH, can a mod delete this thread, please ? I've been notified to post this RP elswhere.]