PDA

View Full Version : Close to Death....

Clay Dennatta
Mar 23rd, 2003, 01:00:25 PM
Ulic Dennatta's Ship landed on one of the many landing bays in the GJO Medical crews rushed to Clay who was laying close to the main hatch. They threw him on a stretcher and shipped him off to his room and threw him in a bacta tank. He had many cuts and bruises and a few broken ribs. But he would servive. He had gone through worse and the cuts would turn into more scars for his already big collection.

Clay spent many hours in the tank and finnally came out. He wasn't fully recovered but he hated the tanks. So he would fight through the pain and heal on his own. He was in alot of pain. It was hard to breath and he kept going in and out of consiousness. For now he just layed in his bed with wires hooked to him and many tubes going in and out of his lungs and throat to help him breath.

Clay only hoped Ulic would make it out alive. He had faith in his brother but knew Cherice was one bad lady. She was skilled in the arts of the SIth and Ulic had not used any of his skills for over 4 years now. He was out of practice and Clay had a feeling things weren't going good for him....

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:29:24 PM
Wei smelled bacta while walking down the hall.

"A bacta tank? In someone's room? I don't believe it." Wei found the door unlocked and with an abruptness uncharacteristic to the Padawan, walked right in. A man with red hair was laying on his bed, seemingly only half conscious.

"Out of the tank? I suppose you don't like bacta baths. Well, if you hold on for a little while, and have patience, I can help you out."

Wei offered his hand to shake. "My name is Wei Wu Wei."

Clay Dennatta
Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:27:15 PM
Clay looked up at him. But what he saw was mostly blurry. Everytime he moved his eye a little things started to shake around like a man on crack. The good thing was he heard everything the man said clearly, despite the fact he wasn't able to see him that well. Clay tried to raise his hand but found it to no avail. So he just began to talk. But it was talking through the force seeing as how their was a frellin tube shoved down his throat...

Pleasure to meet you Wei Wu Wei. Sorry I can't return the shake. Kind of preocupied with living as you can see.

Clay started to fade away again into his own litle world. His fades from conciousness to unconciousness were farther apart know, letting him know he was getting better, but they were still evident.

Please forgive me if i just stop listening and talking. My brain isn't likeing me too much at the moment.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:57:20 PM
Wei shrugged. "Well, I'm here to help."

Wei knelt down by the bed and held his hands over Clay's head and chest.

"Feel free to go to sleep. It won't affect the process at all."

Wei shut his eyes and slipped into the Force as though he were sinking into a pool of cool water. Wei began reaching out with his mind, searching for Clay's chi.

Cherice St_Hilare
Mar 25th, 2003, 05:12:30 PM
".. And I want you to give this present to Clay Dennatta," she said, holding out a wrapped box to Naj. After he took it, Cherice grinned inwardly. She hadn't even waited for Clay to recover from their little encounter (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27928) - and no doubt he had to pay a visit to the med bay !

Right now they in Naj's ship which had been landed in a dock near the Jedi Order. It was daytime and Coruscant's weather was lovely outside. Walking over to one of the ship's windows, she opened it up, allowing the air to circulate.

"Any questions ?"

Naj Arilov
Mar 26th, 2003, 08:55:13 PM
"ive got all I need, Master..."

Naj's voice came across in an almost suave tone. Over the course of the trip, the Chiss/human had discussed at length what Naj was to do today, and the task was an honor for the youthful apprentice to undertake.

Before they had set out from Koros, Naj had made some special preparation. The observation room, though already elegant, had been rearranged slightly, with the issue of comfort being taken into greater consideration. Cherice was to travel in luxory while in Naj's presence.

Naj's eyes flared slightly as he stepped out of the ship into the brisk Coruscant day. The smell of smog was almost unnoticeable in the weather, and was actually quite pleasant.

The walk was fairly brief, as Naj came upon the entrance to the Jedi Living Quarters, as per the directions Cherice had given him. As he walked into the entrance, he put on his best boy scout look and strolled up to the desk, his overall demeanor made it look as if he were there to sell raffle tickets.

"Hello, Im looking for an occupant here." Naj spoke politely to the lady at the desk.

"I have a package for him, his name is Clay Dennatta."

Naj kept a warm smile on his face and waited for the person behind the desk to direct him to Clay's room.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 29th, 2003, 08:14:20 PM
The receptionist looked at him, then at her screen and put Clay's name in. She looked over the list and found his name.

Receptionist: Yes he is on level 4, section 5, room 13.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 29th, 2003, 09:01:57 PM
Wei was slowly but steadily healing Clay's wounds, when he felt a small disturbance. The young padawan immediately cut off his link with Clay, so as not to accidentally cause Clay more harm.

Wei shook his head to get rid of the feeling, then picked up where he left off.

Naj Arilov
Mar 29th, 2003, 10:36:21 PM
Naj thanked the receptionist and made his way out of the lobby. He kept his head high and his eyes set forward as he walked, no use attracting too much attention...not just yet. After taking the lift to level 4, he found section 5 and started counting the room numbers til he got to number 13.

Naj let out a slight sigh and knocked on the door, his smile from downstairs still beaming across his face.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 30th, 2003, 01:52:38 AM
As Wei found Clay's chi he could feel and hear the gentle breeze of the praires of Onderon. So peaceful, yet it feels so dangerous.The sense of gigantic beasts could be felt as they flew around. Their wings creating gigantic gusts of wind as they gracefully soared through the gentle summers air. Clay was almost asleep when a knock came at the door.

Clay opened his eyes suddenely and pressed a button on the control not more than a few centimeters from where his hand rested. The door slid open

" Come in. "

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 30th, 2003, 10:48:50 AM
Wei had stopped for a second when Clay's hand suddenly moved. The Padawan had been at the healing process for a good couple of hours: he was getting to be pretty tired. So Wei decided to take a break and let Clay deal with his visitor, while Wei went to the refresher.

Naj Arilov
Mar 30th, 2003, 01:24:00 PM
Naj stepped into the room, box in tow. He smiled and bowed toward Clay and Wei, who was exiting the room. Everything was going as well as possible. Naj had been able to get the box to Clay's room without drawing suspition, and now he was going to be alone with the Jedi.

"Good day Mr. Dennatta, it's good to see you are getting better. I witnessed your battle with that woman on Tatooine. You and your brother did us a great service by dealing with her as you did."

Clay Dennatta
Mar 30th, 2003, 03:32:38 PM
" And who may are ask are 'us'? "

Naj Arilov
Mar 30th, 2003, 10:32:29 PM
"Us? Oh, just general retort."

Naj smiled down at Clay, who was obviously getting a tad suspitious.

"Here, I brought you a gift."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:17:14 AM
Wei was washing his hands at the sink, and listened to the exchange going on in the other room.

"Well, isn't that nice?" Wei said when he heard Naj mention gift. But something still made him feel uneasy.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:54:19 PM
" Well thank you. "

Clay took the package and started to open it. As he opened it he looked a tad suspicious. Why did this man bring him a gift. It was kind of odd. What could be in it. He continued to open it and finally revealed what it was...

Naj Arilov
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:05:16 PM
Naj smiled as Clay opened the box, to find the disembodied head of his brother, Ulic. Obviously, the Sith Apprentice didnt need to act polite and unsuspicious anymore, after all, his 'gift' wasnt exactly a box of chocolates.

"From me to you, Jedi."

Cherice St_Hilare
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:31:12 PM
Inside the ship, Cherice squealed with glee. Naj had given his consent earlier to open his mind to her, allowing her to see through his eyes. Ulic's head laid in the box, already decomposing. The eyes were rolled back, the cheeks were sunken in and the skin was ripped. Dried blood was crusted on the dead man's lips.

"Yes," she whispered, placing her hands on the windowsill and taking in a deep breath. Clay's face was mixed with shock, horror and disgust. No doubt this wasn't the present he was expecting !

Clay Dennatta
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:49:41 PM
Clay looked in on the box and he saw the look in his brothers eyes. They were still open and froxen in time. The time of when he took his last breath and died at the hands of a Sith. Many things were going through his brain. He was very angered, yet very sad, and also very irritated with the deliverer.

Leave now if you know what is good for you

Clay said through the force then turned back to the box and put a lid on it...

Naj Arilov
Apr 19th, 2003, 08:09:53 PM
"But im just now getting comfortable, Jedi. You wouldnt want to be a bad host would you?"

The look on Clay's face was golden, and it was fairly obvious that Naj was enjoying himself. With all this emotion floating around, there was no way that Naj was just going to leave. This was his hallmark moment for the day.

"My throat is a bit dry, could I trouble you for a glass of water?"

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 20th, 2003, 03:37:26 PM
Wei stepped out of the bathroom just in time to glimpse the head of Clay's brother before the lid was replaced.

"You're sick, you know that?" Wei said to Naj. "And you've caused enough trouble. Now please leave." Wei's voice was stern, but not angry.

Naj Arilov
Apr 20th, 2003, 03:43:11 PM
The red glow from Naj's eyes flared slightly as Wei came back in. Naj? Sick? Of course not. Not by his standards at least. Of course, you cant really take anything from the standards of a man who killed his whole family out of spite...

"Im insulted Jedi, Its only a gift. I hardly see that causing problems."

Naj's eyes narrowed slightly at Wei and he smiled...

"I'd do the same for you...."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 21st, 2003, 07:53:15 AM
"How about you don't and just say you did. A dismebodied head is no gift. Now once again, please leave this place. You are no longer welcome here."

Clay Dennatta
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:31:04 AM
Clay put the head back into the box and set it next to his bed. He would have it returned to Onderon, to his cousin. The Emperor of Onderon was now dead and there was only one brother, Clay, who could take over. For now his cousin would be the temporary Emperor till Clay was done with his training. Ulic would be buried there in the royal palace, at least his head would. But for now Clay needed to rest a litttle more. He was able to move alot now but he still didn't feel refreshed.

Do as he says and leave. You don't want to cause any trouble alone in the headquarters of the Jedi.

Naj Arilov
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:57:35 AM
Naj heard the message loud and clear. The problem was, he was thoroughly enjoying his stay, no matter how unhospitable his hosts were.

"I guess you Jedi have never been known for your manners."

Naj bowed politely toward Wei and turned to exit...

"I guess if I dont get going now, heads are going to roll....."

Naj opened the door and made his way out, grinning inwardly at his own bad joke. Naj made his way back down to the lobby, where the same receptionist was sitting...

"Did you find your friend?" she asked, as Naj casually stepped in.

"Yes, thank you very much...."

"What was in the box, since you dont have to worry about me ruining the surprise?" she asked with a smile, as Naj was about to step out.

"His brother's disembodied head." Naj casually replied as he stepped out.

By the time the initial surprise had left the woman's face, Naj was well on his way back to his ship.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 24th, 2003, 08:57:00 AM
Wei watched Naj leave. "If he wasn't so intent on making people upset, he could have stayed to chat," Wei said. "But sending you a disembodied head? A little on the strange side for me. But more importantly, how are you handling all this?" He said to Clay.

Clay Dennatta
Apr 26th, 2003, 08:29:20 PM
" Many images passed through Clay's head. Of when him and his brother were only young boys. The fun they used to have and the fun that continued even to this day. He would no longer be able to enjoy the company of his brother. Clay was now the Emperor of Onderon. Ulic had never gotten married so he had no child to take over for him. It was a bit much for Clay but he knew he would be able to deal with it. He had lost much in his life time, including his mother and father, so it should not be to hard to deal with. But it will take a while. He knew that for shure.

As tears streamed down his cheeks he looked over to Wei,

" I will be fine. I just need some time alone if you don't mind. "