PDA

View Full Version : False Childhood. (open)

Emotion
Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:56:59 PM
*giggle giggle*

Footsteps can be heard on the pavement outside Yog's Bar and Grill, as a young, apparently 12 year old, girl comes skip-running towards the door. She seems to stop for a second and looks up at the building, golden eyes pervailing a curious look. She giggled once more before walking up to the door and opening it, only to see stop and look at the crowd of people inside.

"ooooo!" Her lips form an 'O' as she looks around, trying to spot an area where she can sit, and possibly learn a few things. She finds one, an apparently empty table and moves quickly towards it, and takes a seat, her legs swinging back and forth between the legs of the chair. She starts to hum a child's song to herself, swinging her legs to the rhythm, and continues looking around.

Abel Kannan
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:53:51 PM
"Hello there!" The youth pastor greeted the little girl. Abel didn't usually visit bars, unless he was helping one of his neighbors home. The Jedi bar was an exception from most bars because it was a very well behaved place.

"And what are you doing by yourself? Where's your parents?"

Abel sat across from her and smiled. "Would you like a soda, or juice?" Abel never had much money, but money was nothing compared to his real treasure.

Emotion
Mar 24th, 2003, 07:48:01 AM
Em turned her golden eyes onto the man who just spoke to her, her little robotic mind clicking away, deciding the man was no threat. She smiles cheerfully, still swinging her legs.

"Hi-low!I'mheretoobserveHumnoids!Motherisatwork,father 'sinheaven,andnothankyou."

She spoke incredably quickly, running words together, before going back to humming the children' song and swinging her legs.

Abel Kannan
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:08:23 PM
Abel put a hand to his head as he tried to make sense of the little girl's rushed speech.

"Ok, then. No soda. I'm sorry to hear about your father. He's in a better place, I bet."

Abel decided to quickly change the subject. "What's your name? My name is Abel."