PDA

View Full Version : My Job as a Medical Test Subject

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:26:42 AM
Well, Tomarrow is the day I go in, and have all weird sorts of medical expirements done to my person. AND I getting paid for it! For Placing weird goo on my face! I do that already! SO... FREE MONEY!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! Suckers! You gotta WORK for your money!

Allow me to laugh again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Figrin D'an
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:42:41 AM
Good luck with that. You'll probably end up with 6 ears, lose all your hair, become impotent, and have bladder control problems... but hey, we all gotta make sacrifices, right?

Kariss
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:45:59 AM
Eeeeew....... :lol

Sanis Prent
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:47:40 AM
I've done this before. Its no fun at all. Good luck with that, sucker.

Oh, and I hope you like electrodes.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:48:02 AM
Do they compensate you if your face falls off O.O hehe :p

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:48:52 AM
As long as I don't go impotent and I don't spawn any Flipper Babies, I'll be fine... Well, maybe a couple flipper babies. Gotta prepare for Water World type future ya know.

Technically, I testing out new Acne medications/creams. I have a pretty dotted face, which is why I have yet to show any GOOD picture of me online.

Sanis Prent
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:52:56 AM
I was a research volunteer for sleep studies. They put electrodes all over me, and made me fall asleep, just so they could monitor my REM-phase brainwaves, then I'd get woke up the moment I went to sleep. The gel they rub on you before applying electrodes sucks. It eats some of your skin away.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:55:54 AM
Hmmm, now that sound painful...

Maybe next, I should try hair growth formulas. To counter the loss of hair from the other tests.

Hart
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:23:14 AM
Personally, I would be more hesitant to put anything on my face than anywhere eles :). Save maybe Mr. Happy.

ReaperFett
Mar 24th, 2003, 01:00:06 PM
No Sanis, they werent testing anything. They just wanted a laugh ;)