PDA

View Full Version : A bored sort of sexy (Open anything)

Rizel
Mar 21st, 2003, 07:51:12 PM
Rizel has a table all to herself to the far left of the entrance. She's spent the last twenty minutes idly swirling the ice in her drink with a straw, leaning her head on her hand and watching the goings on. She's managed to trade the scant uniform of her former work for a more modest dress, a pink sleeveless garment slit up the legs to show them off. Okay, maybe not that modest of a dress. But at least she's not half naked anymore. She puts the straw in her mouth and takes a sip of her drink, sighing heavily and creating a hail of bubbles. Yog's is so boring.

Syrius Cline
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:15:35 AM
"A beer if you would, mate."

He said to the bartender. There were stools open but he had his eye on the one next to her. He wasn't usually the playboy type but he wasn't blind either.

"This seat taken, love?"

Rizel
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:00:21 PM
She resists the urge to move with a slight shudder. Rizel reminds herself that she's not a dancer anymore, and that she has no obligation to please this man in any way. So she quells her first comment and instead brings her sarcasm to bear on him.

"Is there someone in it?"

Syrius Cline
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:45:36 AM
Syrius scoffed, grabbing his arriving drink.

"Yeah, I think there is," he said, patting the empty chair. "My mistake. Have fun with your chum there."

He moved down and sat two seats away. Clearly she was not in the mood for company.

Rizel
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:52:49 PM
Rizel sighs.

"I'm kidding...I'm kidding."

She moves over one chair, leaving a seat between them and gesturing to it.

"This one's free."

Syrius Cline
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:14:10 AM
Syrius smiled tightly.

"So it is."

He moved over to fill it.

"You can call me Syrius," he said extending his hand.

OOC - Apologies on my slow reply.