PDA

View Full Version : Yep, you guessed it. Friday Funny!

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:58:23 AM
Ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg.

Iz Popeyez the sailorz man!! *peep peep*

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:59:20 AM
Dog? What dog?

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:00:03 AM
Cute looking kitties?

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:00:36 AM
Some secret!

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:02:27 AM
The difference between men and women when shopping!

Dae Jinn
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:49:13 AM
:lol

The dog one is awesome :D

Kelt Simoson
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:06:07 AM
:lol

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:16:42 AM
Just realised...

Most of my Friday funnies turn into thread wrecks. I wonder how many Friday funny threads can be kept up on the first page of this forum! :lol

that would be a Friday funny in itself.

Dae Jinn
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:23:16 AM
I just realised, you have too much time on your hands at work, Mr Ori! *dumps a huge pile of work on his desk* :mischief

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:35:29 AM
**Is too good so work is done in a matter of seconds**

:D

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:40:08 AM
Yeah. Work sucks. But those pictures were funny. I liked the dog too.

Dae Jinn
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:44:29 AM
If your work is done, come on MSN and talk with me! :cry

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:46:42 AM
I would but im getting ready to go home now...
Finally! :lol

Dae Jinn
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:49:43 AM
:cry you just don't love me anymore....

:mneh

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:29:17 AM
Ha. That Shocked Cat is funneh :D

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 21st, 2003, 12:16:49 PM
One of those cats is cross-eyed.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 21st, 2003, 04:33:44 PM
I love that shopping one. See, most men don't realize that it's our primordial hunter-gatherer instinct to shop... Can't fight biology without a MasterCard, I always say.

Oriadin
Mar 21st, 2003, 04:57:56 PM
First rule of being a man is NEVER GO SHOPPING WITH WOMEN!

imported_Eve
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:30:19 PM
I... hate... shopping. Ugh ugh ugh. I know what I want and I get it, or buy it online. People walk slow and then they just stop where they are and linger looking at something. I can't stand this. This alone is enough to drive me nucking futs.

Nice pics.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:47:14 PM
Originally posted by Oriadin
First rule of being a man is NEVER GO SHOPPING WITH WOMEN!

WORD!

* Ducks relatitory fire *

Janus Versa
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:11:42 PM
I am great at shopping when I'm by myself. I know what I want the moment I see it and get it. Whether it's for myself or not is immaterial. However when it comes to going shopping with a woman I go weak at the knees, literally, and I believe this is a built in defense mechanism after many years of childhood shopping/torture with mother-dearest.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:11:57 PM
Most men say that about chicks but go with them into a Radio Shack or a Best Buy or something and suddenly... it's a guy thing too. They just don't realize that guys don't much care about clothes, in that they go, knowing they are a 32X34, walk in, buy it. Women's sizes are a lot of the blame, honestly. A size isn't the same size from store to store. It's a pain. And women go shopping to satisfy a portion of their brain that men don't have. We have an instinct (like, scientifically proven!) that makes us want to catelogue the textures of things and the scents of things. Really.

Dae Jinn
Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:29:31 AM
Girls should only bring men shopping to carry all their purchases!!! And pay for things!!! >D

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:32:48 AM
I'm pretty good about letting the guys go where they wanna go too, I'm not much of a clothes shopper so I'm mainly found where I can get anime....if I did have clothes to look for, I tell the guys they can don't have to wait around and to go look about the mall for something that interests them and meet back with me later....and yes, most of my friends are male....

Sejah Haversh
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:07:54 AM
Today I found a pair of very nice leather pants. I liked them because they looked like snakeskin, but, alas, I could not buy them, for they were $57 dollars after being half-off at Kenneth Kole.

No, guys like me hit the clearance racks at regular department and clothign stores, find shirts that aren't entirely repuslive, and jeans that fit. Then, it's on to the underwear. Guys don't want to look at the pictures of guys in underwear on the packages, so, they just grab the first pack in their size and jet out of there.

I spend far more time shoppign for art supplies, electronic gizmos, and books than I do for clothing. One year, all I wore for shirts were hawaiian shirts. I had 26 of them. Still have quite a few...

Oriadin
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:58:37 AM
I LOVE hawaiian shirts although ive got no where near the number you have. About 6 or so id guess. One of them is simply brilliant.

I remember going to a shopping center called Merry Hill (This place has everything and its huge!) with my cousin and these two girls. The two girls said they wanted to pop into this clothing shop for women and there was a sport shop right next door. So we decided to take a look in there while waiting for the girls...

Well, we finished in the shop and stood waiting outside this clothes shop for what seemed like forever. I think it was about 20 mins, remember this was after we'd looked around the sports shop. Eventually they came out and we asked what took so long. They said they tried on a few things, then noticing they didnt have any bags I asked if theyd bought something and they said...

"Oh, we have no money"

WTF!!!??? That... just.... WHY!? Women are wierd when it comes to shopping. End of story :p

Kelt Simoson
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:38:20 AM
The stoned cat is pretty good lol :)

Emotion
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:02:38 PM
I HATE shopping, simply because all the idiots from my school go to the only good mall in my city (which sucks cos it has no ARCADE!), and mostly people STAND RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKWAYS AND TALK ABOUT WHERE THEY SHOULD GO NEXT!!

Like WTF???????!!!!!!!!!

I usually hafta be in the mood to do good shopping.

Oriadin
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:13:20 AM
The worst thing about shopping is the people you get in front of you who take up the whole asile so you cant pass them and they walk slower than a paralyzed tortoise!