PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Snack [Open]

Eve Siren
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:25:42 AM
"Is that all ?"

"Yes, thank you." She murmured.

Eve Siren grabbed the brown paper bag, the smell of fresh cooked ribs escaping from it. Andrue must be hungry right now, she thought to herself, better check on the little fella. A little satisfied smirk drew on her lips as she grabbed the bottle of water that the barman just gave her and stepped towards the exit. For a little while now, the former Sith Knight just became a Padawan at this order. Still having an uneasy time to fit in, she remained silent and distant with others, besides Satine Capashen, who just became her sort of Guardian. She ran her free hand through her long dark hair, the corner of her eyes glancing around but distracted, even for a second : She had bumped into someone. The bump pushed her back gently, but didn't make her fall. She arched her eyebrow, looking up to see who it was.

"Uh ..."

Jenos Turner
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:17:19 AM
Jenos turned and looked at the person who bumped into him. He had recently joined and wanted to get to know people...even though this wasn't the way he usually met people, he took advantage of it

Jenos smiled

" Don't worry about it, guess it's what I get for standing around. My name is Jenos Turner, and who might you be?"

Eve Siren
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:52:09 PM
" ... Siren." Eve muttered.

She held the paper bag containing the fresh cooked ribs a little tighter. She studied the man's features through her orange tinted glasses and then let her gaze fall to the floor. She didn't want him to stare into her eyes - It was something that was too intimidating for her, and she especially didn't want him to notice the little hint of evil and darkness in her aura. She took one step towards the door and nodded at him.

Jenos Turner
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:06:53 PM
Jenos wondered why she wouldn't look at him directly, but wouldn't dwell on it. With is born instinct, he could feel that there was something that she might have thought he knew, or something she didn't want him to know. Since he had just begun his training, he had not yet been able to control this sense so it was hard to tell. He then noticed her movement towards the door

" Well, Ms. Siren why don't you stay and talk for a while

Jenos pointed to her bag, and smiled

...no need to eat alone when you're among comrades."

Eve Siren
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:39:03 AM
"As a matter of fact, this is for my kid, not for me. So I won't be eating alone."

Turner almost seemed to be hitting on her. Eve lofted an eyebrow. She looked around, holding her bag a little tighter as her other hand came up to push up her shades on her nose. She looked back at Turner and nodded, opening the door with one hand.

"Singles' night is on only friday nights."

Her tone seemed more sarcastic than anything.