PDA

View Full Version : In search of mockadane!!

Skull_Dragger
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:59:56 PM
walks in the doorway slowly.....stops just inside and looks about the room.

walks up to a figues in the corner with his axe on the table and asks "Have you seen Mockadane around?"

you see he is the one i seek for he is the one i call brother.

Mockadane
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:39:46 PM
Tatooines twin suns had just set, leaving the reddish hued skyline to slowly dissolve into the starlit night. Entering the bar, Mockadane accompanied by two people and a K-9, were talking and joking.

The usual thrum of being's were here... this was afterall a spaceport, and the different species that frequented all the establishments on this planet were diverse.

When the trio was but a few paces inside, The big man heard someone say 'There he is now!'

Looking quickly over to the area where this was said, He accessed the situation. This term usually meant all heck was about to break loose... but not in this case!

Recognising the man Mock walked over... "It has been a long time!" He said while holding his hand out in greating.

Skull_Dragger
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:52:53 PM
skull stands quickly to his feet....

with an eerie silence about the bar he looks around and walks slowly towards mockadane stares at his out reached hand and ignores it.

cracks a grin then reaches both arms out to have a proper greeting between the two brothers.

ahhh yes brother it has been a long time and a long wait to be reunited.

so tell me what have you been up to

Crysania Shi
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:31:09 AM
As she was sitting at a darkened cornner table sipping a tall glass of red wine, she notices a man that the bount hunter had never seen before, she wondered why this man was calling her friend ''BROTHER.''

Sipping the last drink from her glass, she places her goblet on the table. Walking up to Mockadane ... "So boss... you do have a hidden familey?" Smiling wriley at the big man.

Nala
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:28:19 PM
Nala walked in to the establisment and looked around. She found a couple of her friends. Eldorack, Synteck, Mockadane and Crysania. She had met them all before in prior meetings. She walked up to Crysania and slipped her hand into the young womans.

"Hello Crysania..."

Jaslin Fett
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:30:18 AM
Jaslin watched with lowered eyes as Mockadane was greeted by the members of the Seech. Her mask hung down against her neck, she had no need to hide her identity when among his followers. Though the com on her wrist blinked with a constant beacon, letting her brother JuJu know just where she was.

The bounty hunter brought her drink to her lips, sipping as she listened to the conversation at hand, her feet resting in the chair across from her. Her other arm folded over her stomach, as her fingers caressed the hilt of her ever present blaster rifle.

"You never cease to surprise me Mockadane, I swear you have family that pours out of the wood work." She stated with amusement in her voice....

Mockadane
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:19:23 AM
"We are not brothers in the family since..." Mockadane said to his closest friends. "We are battle hardened brothers from wars on planets which I dare not speak their names." Returning the hug with a grin.

Stepping back to get a full view of his friend... "It has been a long time!"

"Let me introduce you around. This man here," Placing his hand atop the shoulder of the man he walked in with, "This one I trust with my life. He is my buisness partner and his name is Eldorack. Crysania here works for me, as well as Synteck. The little one is Nala, my daughter." And motioning to the dark haired beauty in the corner..."And this is Jaslin."

Jaslin Fett
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:27:10 AM
Jaslin nodded her head to the man Mockadane was introducing them to. She raised a finely arched eyebrow at his comment. A grin pulled at the corners of her bow shaped lips.

"A pleasure to meet you.... Anyone who Mockadane calls a friend must be somewhat trust worthy. “She chuckled softly pulling her legs from the chair in front of her, Jaslin sat forward, idly playing with the rim of her glass...

Eldorack
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:36:04 AM
Eldorack chuckled a little underneath his breath from the comment made by the lovely dark haired woman. Eldorack patted DOG atop the head, assuring him that everything was all right. The Mercinary made his way over to an empty chair at the table that was being occupied by Jaslin. Dog stayed with him the whole way.

As he sat down and made himself comfortable, he ordered a drink. Within seconds, the barmaid walked over with a glass of wine and a bowl of water. Setting them both down, she retreated back to her previous buisness.

Hello, as you now know, I am Eldorack...And I totally agree with my friend Jaslin here. A man who Mockadane calls friend must be trustworthy of some kind.

Skull_Dragger
Apr 5th, 2003, 11:28:11 PM
well... i must say that it is a surprise to see mockadane trust so many. There was a time where he trusted no one and despised all.

i must sy tho if i have imagined him trusting any one this is the crew i would have chosen for him or myself. seems to be a good loyal crew

*whispers to mockadane*
good job on jasalin...you gotta tell me about her!

it is nice to meet you i am sure you will be seeing more of me around.

the "stranger" walks to the biggest table in the place and removes every one from it so that the friends all can sit and get to know each other.

looks at jaslin.....Here you go sweetie this seat is just for you

Jaslin Fett
Apr 6th, 2003, 12:54:01 AM
Here you go sweetie this seat is just for you.

Jaslin's finger that had been circling the rim of her glass paused in mid motion at the words uttered by Mockadane’s friend. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she studied the man, shooting Mockadane a wink.

Jaslin stood up smoothing down her skin tight out fit, her face scarf hung freely to the side. "Why thank you sugar." Jaslin sat in the offered chair.

Jaslin pushed the chair that sat on the other side of her out. "Here ya go Mock darlin, this one's for you." Her soft chuckle followed as she cast a wink at Mock's friend....

Eldorack
Apr 6th, 2003, 01:27:53 AM
Eldorack chuckles a little underneath his breath as he takes a seat across from his friend Jaslin. He knew how lethal she could be. Along with her brother, Juju Fett. They were never far apart, so if Skull was to put the moves onto Jaslin, it would probably get him killed.

Eldorack winks to Jaslin and Mockadane, waiting for the humourus events that were about to unfold...

Skull_Dragger
Apr 6th, 2003, 02:53:01 PM
knowing his skills.... skull thinks to him self **i have heard of the fett clan and i know of the loyalty and closeness that goes with it**
he will take his chances with whom ever shows up for jaslin.

turns to jaslin
"so tell me about your self"

Jaslin Fett
Apr 6th, 2003, 03:08:39 PM
Jaslin settled back in her chair, her hand running over Mocks leg as he sat next to her. A cool grin on her usually impassive face.

"About myself? Not much to tell realy, as you know a bounty hunters life is based soley on that.... Hunting. But perhaps if you asked specific questions I can answer those to your likening, that is if they are not to in-depth." Jaslin cocked her head, and sipped her glass of Corillian ale. It was rare that she was asked anything about herself. Not many approached the deadly woman, other than Mockadane who was just as deadly as she.

"Before you ask though.... tell me how is it you came to know Mock here? He is not as forth coming about his past as I would like. “Jaslin chuckled as she felt Mockadane tense under her roving hand....

Juju Fett
Apr 6th, 2003, 03:32:13 PM
Jaslin had not quite finished her sentence to Dragger when the man felt a metallic synth cord wrap tightly around his exposed neck from behind. With a violent jerk, the novice hunter was sprawled out backwards to the tavern floor at Juju Fett's armored feet. A single high gloss rapid-firing blaster pistol was now trained on the mercenaries head. Juju glanced to the others in the pub, making sure there was no sudden burst of heroics on their part. It would be a crying shame if had to end the man's life over spilt milk, nevertheless, he would do so is need be.

"The lady is not interested cup cakes...And a little word of advise...Dieing isn’t much of a livening boy." Juju's synthesized voice was firm and even as continued to tug on the line that was quickly cutting off the precious air to Skull's burning lungs.

Skull_Dragger
Apr 6th, 2003, 04:03:16 PM
*GASPING*
ah yes you must be juju the brother of jaslin
i figured you would show yourself sooner or later

grabbing a Vibro dagger from a forearm sheath,skull cuts the cord around his neck.then springs backwards knocking juju off balance..before juju can regain his balance skull slips in and puts his own neck hold on juju as well as hold a knife to the bounty hunters back

so tell me are you always sneaking up to people?

Juju Fett
Apr 6th, 2003, 04:58:59 PM
Juju backed off a few paces as Skull's Vibro Dagger easily cut through the synth cord that held him fast. The remaining slack was then released as Juju disconnected the dangling line from his wrist gauntlet. The seasoned Bounty Hunter was somewhat amused to see the man's acrobatic skill's come into play. A move that caught the Fett off guard for the time being as he allowed the man's foolish approach. As the mercenary managed to take hold of the bounty hunter; placing the same lethal dagger at Juju's throat in the process, Juju responded with a stifling attack of his own...One that Skull would not soon forget.

With blinding precision, Juju quickly ran his arms up and through Skull's own arms, breaking the hold he had on him. As the Hunter's arm's splayed outwards, Juju quickly brought in both of his palm's to the man's ears in a powerful clapping motion. A stunning electrical charge was then released from two small circular disks’ that set center in the open palms of Juju's Mandalorian gloves. The pain was excruciating and overwhelming as the young man's body stiffened from the deadly jolt. Suddenly, Juju’s blue Mandalorian helm connected solidly to the forehead of the already dazed hunter. Oozing blood spilled effortlessly from the fresh gapping wound as the prone man’s body was sent reeling backwards for a second time, crashing into the table behind him.

Jaslin Fett
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:07:26 AM
Jaslin watched with no emotion as her brother attacked the man who had been sitting next to her. She looked over at Mockadane to gauge his reaction. She could see by the look on his face he was none to pleased. His normally passive face wore a look of utter irritation at the events unfolding in his bar.

Jaslin sat back, and chose to stay out of the way. The only way she would become involved was if Juju called to her....

OOC: Please no one post till Mock does kk :)

Mockadane
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:41:20 PM
Fett's are known for there rather quick actions and family bonds, but this seamed to Mockadane to be a test. The big man knew that amoung some races a test of strength would prove if someone was trustworthy. Yet , this did little to comfort him as he watched his establishment being torn up.

"Uh-Oh" ... Mock looked at Jaslin with a slight smile... "I hope you two brought enough credits to pay for that!" pointing at the broken furniture and glassware.

Catching the look on Eldoracks face, he knew full well the question that went unspoken... "What , you want me to stop this?"... (the crashing of another table sounded out)... "I just ate. Besides, Skull has been in this situation before!"

Skull_Dragger
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:16:18 AM
A bit dazed skull stands, lightly brushes the wood fragments off his coat.

With a smirk on his face he says, “ your fighting would be very impressive if it weren’t for your use of child’s trinkets”

Skull walks towards juju brushes past him in a slow steady walk.

Goes up to the bar and orders 2 Corilian ale’s chugs one at the bar then turns and walks slowly towards juju.

With a smirk on his face he offers juju the ale.

“A drink for a fellow warrior”

Juju Fett
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:29:59 AM
The Bounty Hunter was reluctant in letting the mercenary approach him in the nonchalant fashion he displayed outwardly. Even though the young man offered the Fett a seemingly believable truce, Juju knew better. One of the most famous tactic's amongst their underhanded kind was to gain the momentary trust of the other then strike unannounced.

"That will be far enough!" The Bounty Hunter's almost mechanical voice resounded in the room as he gave Skull the firm warning. Juju lifted his right gauntlet towards the other Hunter, while he rested his left index finger on a nondescript button on top. A tiny flame admitted from a micro nozzle at the front of Juju's wrist. If the man did not heed his advice, he would quickly find himself engulfed in a highly lethal and volatile gaseous blaze.

Skull_Dragger
Apr 8th, 2003, 06:30:03 PM
skull seen the hesitation of juju by his actions and the flame from his gauntlet.

" a bit skeptical are you?"

Skull places the ale on the table in front of him. turns and walks back to the bar.

"Bar keep a round for my friends!!, and keep them coming"

he turns, places his elows back to lean on the bar and watches juju.

" go on, it wont bite you"

with a smirk "BTW mock, put the damage on my tab!"

Eldorack
Apr 8th, 2003, 10:27:00 PM
Eldorack watches the events unfold in front of him as he is sitting down, having taken the seat across from Jaslin fett and his dear friend Mockadane. Dog watched, but made no movements at all. When Juju, one of the Mercinary's friends from times past, he rose from his chair and slowly made his way over by the armord Bounty Hunter. Eldorack stands directly between the two battling men.

Juju...That will be enough of these testosterone indused games. Please, come and sit with us.

Eldorack makes his way back over to his seat and pulled out the one right next to it. He motioned for his dear friend to sit down and take a rest. He was after all, a guest.

Jaslin Fett
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:52:47 AM
Jaslin's hooded eyes watched as the two men tussled. Her small smile did not reach her eyes, they instead remained fixed on Mock's friend. Her hand rested on the blaster at her hip, ready for anything that might happen.

The bounty hunter had nothing against the one called Skull, but when it came to her brother Juju she would clear a room before she let anything happen to him. The two were a deadly pair not just because of training but because they worked well together, and the fact they were siblings.

As the situation calmed Jaslin sat back relaxing slightly, her hand still running lightly over the handle of her weapon. She shot Mockadane a raised eyebrow. She knew that being in the company she kept, her job description brought her in contact with deadly foes, as well as the dregs of society. This little fight was not new to her in the least....

Juju Fett
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:38:13 AM
Juju seemed to outwardly disregard the words of Eldorack as he stood unmoving. After a moment's time, the Bounty Hunter lowered his right gauntlet and let his arm's loosely hang at his sides. His blue Mandalorian helm then shifted over to Eldorack, casting his own refection back at him from the T visor that was mounted in the rare armor.

"Get out of my face." Juju replied in a cold and calculated micro-phonic tone that seethed with danger.

Skull_Dragger
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:22:13 PM
Hearing jujus words towards eldorack... skull smirked, turned, and walked to the table.

sits with his back to the wall and watches the "friends" have their little spiff.

so mockadane is this what it is always like here?

Valic
Apr 14th, 2003, 05:40:46 PM
Valic walkes through the main entrance of the Tavern. He is a good sized man. He glanced around the establishment to get a jist of things when he noticed a group of people. He noticed one man in particular. This man was much bigger than he, and had more contacts it would seem.

He made his way over to the table and offered a hand towards the very large man. "Hello, my name is Valic. I have heard that you are the one to talk to about employment..."

Mockadane
Apr 14th, 2003, 11:51:19 PM
Witnessing the tention in Nala's face, Mockadane comforted her with a few carefully chosen words... " This is just somthing that grown-ups in my line of buisness do, ... do not fret! " The big man handed her a credit pad and said she could go get the doll she had admired in a storefront window.

Watching her head towards the exit, the Mercinaries gaze fell upon Synteck and the two he had with him and motioned with a nod. The three made sure that Mos Isley seamed like a childs playground to the young one...

Turning his attention back to the matters at hand, he spoke with a calm resolve..." ENOUGH, We are all on the same side. The time for shaking up this galexy is close at hand. I have plans that will ensure that we all make a lot of money... but we will all have a cirtain roll to perform to make this happen."

Taking a drink from his mug he looked at all gathered around him in turn... "But make no mistakes,... I am incharge!"

Holding his drink up so the light glinted off of it Mockadane spoke to no-one in particular, "When Dalantos looked at the breadth of his domain, he wept.... for there were no more world's to conquer!" A grin crossed hos face as he drank the last of his ale.

Looking up He greeted the newcomer with a slight smile!

Valic
Apr 27th, 2003, 12:53:10 PM
Valic nodded his head in grattitude. He looks at Mockadane and strolls over to an empty seat at the illustrious table.

"Thank you..."