PDA

View Full Version : Walking at pain's heels (Valirion, closed)

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 20th, 2003, 04:59:24 PM
Ruufe is following the Vampyre known as Thorn as close as he can without treading on the elder man's heels. His arms are folded behind his back, and his gaze doesn't move from the back of Valirion's head. He's only been there for a minute, but no doubt it feels like ages to Valirion. The older vampyre hates the boy, and Ruufe knows it. He's tempted to play that for all it's worth, but for the moment he's got another matter to settle.

"You hate my guts, don't you. Why's that?"

Valirion Thorn
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:48:55 PM
:: I could smell the runt before he ever got near me. I knew his intentions before his eyes ever got to me also. Ruufe was the most pointless of the godchildren, if there ever had been any others but the traitors anyways. I hated many things and the boy immortal was right, I hated him too.

He tended to represent all that was irellevant and didn't matter, the weakness that could only bring down those near him. But if he planned on following me, than I could begin something that has been turning in my head for sometime. Hmmmmm... my armor laughed inside my head, I could feel it moving between my brain, feel it underneath my skin as it sent mental images of torturing the godchild for his insolence.

My sword joined in not too soon but it's laughter was more... apparent as it screamed into the silent hallway, its shrieks coming in short bursts. I continued to walk down the hallway, easily ignoring the brat as I made several turns, sensing the thing on my heels still. Good.

I entered my chambers, Ruufe still there, my armor telling me everything he did as it watched with slivers of armor that raced up my neck like visible veins. As we were both in the chamber, the door closed and locked with a mental command with the force, my victims had never escaped past that door, and neither would he.

Ruufe was stopped with a wall of the force as I stalked to my glass throne, turned and sat, facing Ruufe on the other side of the invisible wall. I smiled, my fangs glistening in the light of the blood red stained glass windows.::

You are stuck Ruufe, between human and vampyre, your body is vampyre yet you refuse that which makes us vampyre. You might accept our brutality, our dark gift, but you refuse the atmosphere we carry. You are nothing but a failure of a godspawn. it almost seems it was our mistake to let a mortal like you recieve the gift. At least I did not turn you.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:35:10 PM
A glass chair? What a useless thing...imagine if it shattered. Ruufe misses most of Valirion's speech in his ponderings, but judging by the man's tone, he can get his meaning.

"And so what if I'm not sneaky or secretive or deceptive? What's it to you?"

Valirion Thorn
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:44:45 AM
Once again, your intelligence fails you. Ruufe... I do not care if you are not sneaky, deceptive, or secretive. I only care that you scream like the little mortal you still think you are until I hear the screams of a true godchild. And trust me, I know what that sound is.

:: I waved one gauntleted hand, focusing on the force as Ruufe was launched against the wall. He hit it hard, being smashed up against the area between two corpses that were nailed and chained to the wall, both corpses were still moving, dead eyes rolling in agony of being held in such pain after death.

Before Ruufe's body could even slide down, my lips worked quickly, dark incantations slipping from my tongue as the chains that adorned several other parts of the room seemed to come to life and move to Ruufe, binding him where he was as the incantations fortified them from his vampyric strength. I smiled, the blood red window making my face seem drenched in life water and my fangs seeming as if I had just fed.::

You wanted to be the King of all Vampyres one day boy? Let me share with you the sacrifices one must make to become so great. You are weak and you are lame...

:: My armor laughed, dry hissing, as I used the words I had heard escaped the wide mouth of Ruufe so many times. My armor wrapped itself about the throne, almost making me seem if I was attached to it as I watched the boy be tied to his temporary resting place. To finish it, my fist clenched and the chains suddenly burst into a short lasting fire, melting them together, still fortified to keep him their until I broke it. What did he have to say now? What would he say to dig himself even further in this grave of a room?::

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:29:06 PM
"What makes you say I think like a mortal!?"

Ruufe's voice rises as the chains meld, but he's not screaming in pain. He's pissed.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:58:26 PM
:: I smiled with a sneer, the glass chair holding me easily as my graceful form fit it so that I was barely even sitting on it. I could sense his anger. The boy had the body of a godspawn, he would not bow to such little amounts of pain but he wuld give in to time. All those that were placed in here did.::

Listen to yourself. Those who are turned, change, they do not stay the same. Those who hold onto their mortality know it for a weakness. But you hold onto it, your ignorant views of the world that have no point are no different than when you were human.

Your mind takes a metamorphosis, as you become immortal. New things come into light that mortals will never understand. And even if you did follow under this, you show no sign of it, you just keep holding onto the human that died by Darren's blood. That is what is pathetic. No sign of respect for the council, tampering with affairs where you, a poor fledgling, don't and won't ever belong. King of Vampyres? Bah! Never.

Don't you realize that you are stuck in a boy's body? You will never look any older. You might begin to act older as you become bored with your antics over time. But you'll still be trapped in the body of a ridiculous looking boy who hasn't even hit adolescence. In other words, Your voice is going to be cracking for eternity.

:: I was laughing now. I sat there and watched the boy for a second, my head tilted to the side as my armor twisted along the walls and my violet eyes stayed half open. I clenched my fist and the melted band of chains pushed against Ruufe harder.

Silver knives and axes that were wedged inside another vampyre corpse, scarred beyond recognition, pulled out of the body and a gush of coagulated blood was let loose as the jawless head seemed to turn up oin pain and the metal band over it's eyes seemed to push out as a silent scream was let go from the hole in it's throat. I had heard this wonderful idea from Miranda Dunleavy, a torture for godchildren delivered by a Great One, named Crichton or something. The floating objects moved in the air with the force and turned to Ruufe. With incredible speed, they slammed into his arms, torso, and legs

Silver prevented vampyre's bodies from regenerating. Ruufe would feel the damage as a mortal would, not being able to heal from it. This was torture, I had even tried it on myself before, I knew.::

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:13:57 AM
Ruufe's teeth clench, supressing the scream that rips his throat raw. He's supposed to give in to Valirion and be subservient to him. That's the point of this. That's always the point of torture. Ruufe doesn't believe in it.

"If you hafta do this...to make people bow to you...you're no stronger than I am."

Valirion Thorn
Mar 27th, 2003, 05:34:12 PM
You will never be as strong as I am. A child vampyre never reaches full strength, ever. There is no possible way. And as for what you mean...

I don't need you to bow. You have me misunderstood once again. As you do the rest of this Shrine. I need to help you "see" past your ignorance it seems. I do not require anyon to bow, simply respect the Shrine as they should. Pain can teach you that better than I ever could. But then I am the Lord of Pain, what am I saying? Yes I could.

:: I stood and approached Ruufe, standing before him. Silver didn't really effect Vampyres, it was the incantations I placed on them, keeping the darkness from regenerating Ruufe's body. He thought I did this to make him bow? No, I dealt pain for fun and this thing had been bothering my fun, so I only made sure he was included with it this time. And I was sure a few others in the Shrine wouldn't mind it either.

The armor wrapped about my hand, makin a clawed gauntlet as I stood eye to eye with the "Vampyre King." I reached up with incredible speed and tore out Ruufe's eyes. His eyes would regenerate, in time... I held the small orbs between my fingers before hangin them on a hook nearby.::

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 27th, 2003, 06:01:59 PM
Ruufe shuts his eyelids as best he can, feeling blood flow freely from the injuries, growling low before shouting his next words.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT! YOU MISUNDERSTAND!"

A king with no respect for his subjects is no king at all. Ruufe knows this. But like with anyone, respect must be earned. Ruufe respects Darren, and he respects Soth. He respects Sol as well...but Valirion will have to try something different to earn it.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:09:34 PM
:: I only smirked as I looked back from the blood soaked face of Ruufe to his former eyes on the wall. I misunderstood? Did I care? No. This was not for me to understand Ruufe, this was not even for Ruufe to understand me. That was his own personal choice. At this point, all I was staying here for was to revel in the pain and frustration coming from this premature vampyre. I say premature because not even Ashiva would approve of this one. I could taste it in the blood.

Ashiva only allowed strength, power, cunning. Not half developed freaks like Ruufe who were blindly absorbed in their ambitions. No such thing as a king could exist for vampyres. Saurron was Patriarch through different matters, not a king. A king was nothing but a foolish notion derived from a forever foolish mind. But hopefully, through pain, the boy might come to some kind of senses. Maybe he could learn to transcend through pain like I have, what pleasure. There was no immunity to pain, only acceptance and sacrifice.::

Scream some more, please?

:: I looked back, his eyelids shut tight, blood streaming from the corners. My armor shot like twin dragons from my shoulders, shrieking as it reached his face and held the bores open. Blood ran freely and the armor lapped what it could catch. I moved forward to be almost nose to nose with boy.::

Now are you going to say something? Maybe a routine cliche? Is this your situation of lame? Would like to know what else I can tear out and hang for ornaments while I wait for your eyes to grow back? I have all eternity so you might as well begin listing.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 30th, 2003, 12:08:43 AM
Scream more? Recite cliche? Yeah, that's just what Valirion wants. Ruufe clenches his jaw and says nothing, letting the anger in his heart and mind churn and build itself up.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 30th, 2003, 04:27:58 PM
:: Resilient? Good, will power is something he would need to keep if I wanted to have more fun with him.

I forced his eyes open farther with the armor and stuck my fingers through the holes. I reached into the back, barely touching his brain as they tore through the membranes. I pulled it back quickly and sharply, twisting my hand as it came up, tearing the membranes even more. His eyes wouldn't grow back for a bit but I could still toy with the wound. Not letting it heal either.::

What's wrong? Not open to saying anything now? You had so much to rant about, and now you're quiet? What a dastardly coward. Can't even keep up with your own antics until you're under a bit of pressure. Like I said, you'll never be fully ,ature, always a weakling.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 30th, 2003, 04:44:53 PM
Ruufe clenches his teeth tighter, grinding them together and biting his tongue to stop from screaming. The pain and rage is at a peak, and Ruufe leans forward from the walls, tearing the melded chains from them with strength of the Force, balanced on his hands and knees with an insane look on his face.

"Oh shut the hell up. Are you done? Or are you going to have an orgasm before we're through?"

Ruufe is thoroughly sick of this. Valirion is just as bad, if not worse, than he says Ruufe is.

"This is redundant and cliche. You're just going to keep on trying to break me, and of course I'm a Vampyre, so I won't. It just cycles, and being a pain whore you'll just keep getting off on it."

The boy falls back, floating in a state between shock and unconciousness.