PDA

View Full Version : Bring in the Autobots!

ReaperFett
Mar 20th, 2003, 05:44:42 AM
http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=3828

Does he change into anything? :)

Darth Viscera
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:17:55 AM
I felt so sad when Megatron killed Optimus during the Unicron conflict :(

Lion El' Jonson
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:26:50 AM
....I actually cried when that happened....and Unicron just looked stupid....:lol

Sanis Prent
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:35:51 AM
No wayz, Unicron was rad.

And :lol Saddam is screwed now!

ReaperFett
Mar 20th, 2003, 12:48:15 PM
Remember when they showed Iraw had those Gilder things? How flimsy they looked? Decepticons were mainly planes. Be wary! :)

Sanis Prent
Mar 20th, 2003, 12:49:57 PM
:eek HOLY CRAP!

I hope Starscream gets his afterburners handed to him on a plate! :)

ReaperFett
Mar 20th, 2003, 12:52:17 PM
When the weapons inspectors were looking round, think they found lots of cars, bikes and the like there?

Sanis Prent
Mar 20th, 2003, 12:53:09 PM
:lol!!!!! It all makes sense now!

AmazonBabe
Mar 20th, 2003, 03:16:35 PM
:lol

That is great!

I actually watched the Transformers when I was younger. Hell, I even watch the new serious the cartoon network has out now. :)

Dae Jinn
Mar 20th, 2003, 05:27:21 PM
That's kind of sad; his father passed away and the only comfort he found was in a character/toy from a cartoon. :\

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 20th, 2003, 05:36:44 PM
My friend has the first 2 season on DVD

"I got a letter from a general at the Pentagon when the name change went through and he says it was great to have the employ of the commander of the Autobots in the National Guard."

No Suprise, like, during the cartoons, no one seemed suprised that a race of giant robots, who could speak english, would suddenly show up. Or, how they could drive everywhere on earth in a matter of seconds.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:39:38 PM
Hah, I have two friends in the National Guard in Ohio (well, one's in basic training still). I'll have to find out if they've heard of this guy.

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 21st, 2003, 12:09:51 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
That's kind of sad; his father passed away and the only comfort he found was in a character/toy from a cartoon. :\

The article didn't say that was the ONLY source of comfort, just that the character really took hold of his imagination during a troubled time in his life. There's a big difference.

When my grandfather died, I had a favorite shirt that I wore for awhile (in fact, it's the green tie-dye one in my high school picture). I decided that it was my lucky shirt because everything good happened while I was wearing it. Some guys in college pointed out that I wore the shirt all the time, and eventually I realized that the shirt wasn't so much lucky as it was sentimental.

Everyone has a different way of remembering loved ones who have passed, or just honoring people they admire. People have changed their names to "Cher" or "Oprah" or "Madonna" because of the impact those women have had on society, and this just happens to be similar to that.