PDA

View Full Version : Dodge-roll (open anything)

Logic
Mar 19th, 2003, 07:51:49 PM
Logic, despite it's name, hasn't made a single rational move since its transfer from Reason to it's new frame. It's duty is to protect the frail Padawan Lillian Snow, but it has yet to fulfill its duty. It has left her alone for days now, avoiding its duties and opting simply to wander about Coruscant. It doesn't attract much attention. Heck, many people can't tell its a droid. Logic looks very much like a human with oversized forearms, feet, and shins.

I can't keep wandering around aimlessly forever. Eventually, I will have to return. But I'd rather not. The girl will learn nothing of self-defense if I loom over her like Reason did.

The droid's chest heaves in a false sigh before it walks on, looking bored.

Akuma
Mar 20th, 2003, 05:24:25 AM
"Grrrr..." A distant but ferocious roar could be heard at a distance.

:: He had been observing the droid for quite some time, trying to sense his aura....but for some odd reason this creature had none and Akuma had no idea of what he was about to face, yes face because every persone on the road is an opponent for Akuma as he has no goals but to eliminate everyone in his way.::

:: Emerging from the shadows two bright red orbs bursted out of the shadows near Logic.::

......Could it be that this is one is so weak he doesn't even posess an aura...odd...he does not look like a normal human...this could prove interesting

Logic
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:57:07 AM
Logic tilts itself back, watching the orbs fly by. It can detect the energy of blaster bolts, but not the power of the Force. Those projectiles have no signature, so therefore, they must be born of the Force.

A Sith of some description? the droid inquires of the shadows. And what business would you have with me?

Akuma
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:31:43 AM
:: Akuma jumped out of the shadows landing at a few feets from Logic all the dust around him covering his fall Akuma slowly got upright the dust around him slowly vanishing away from the spot where he was standing.::

Sith!?

Logic
Mar 21st, 2003, 07:41:05 PM
Yes, Sith. Wielders of the darkside of the Force. Surely you know what they are.

Logic's voice carries with it sarcasm and mockery.

Have you been living under a stone? Or are you simply that clueless?

Akuma
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:44:31 PM
Ahh I see.....force users

:: Akuma walked a bit nearer Logic cracking his huge hellspawn hands together and his neck.::

Well......I've only recently been reborn and I have no idea of what is going on....

:: Akuma's red eyes fired again while starring endlessly at Logic, his infernal body getting even more heated as the seconds passed he wanted to smash this robot to pieces he did not care who he was or what he was he just wanted to slay him like an animal.::

Logic
Mar 23rd, 2003, 07:05:02 PM
Reborn?

Now this is interesting. A person, reborn. It's commonplace for droids to be reborn. All a person has to do is upload the data of the droid into a new body. Much the way Logic was reborn from the wastes of Reason's A.I.

How were you reborn?

One hand folds up and retracts, configuring itself into a blaster cannon. Clearly this being means to fight Logic. It will be happy to oblige, but it will also have it's answer.