PDA

View Full Version : A Nightmare (Open Challenge)

Akuma
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:21:56 PM
:: In a deep and dark night standing on the roof of a house in a quit town, so quiet it seemed deserted not a sign of life, but that was normal everybody had heard the rumor, all of the townspeople had spread the news that a demon had arrived in their town, a nameless demon known as the Akuma. Standing at the top of a house the nameless demon stood there silent and motionless, his red fire eyes shined throughout all of the town.::

.....I need a fight....a challenge....

:: Akuma posessed great strenghts but also great weaknesses, his offensive power was gigantic, but his defense was his weakness, as he was a very vulnerable foe but that was no problem he was able to deal with most of his opponents quickly with his martial arts techniques known as the messastsu techniques, but still he was no match for force users, but as a demon Akuma had the force in him as well it wouldn't take him too much time to get a master and make this power explode in him.::

:: The demon suddenly heard a noise and saw a young boy come out of a house, the demon jumped of the roof and charged towards the boy quickly punching his back without letting him the time of screaming Akuma had already ripped his little body to pieces.::

"What did you do to my boy!!!!!!" About 20 villagers were standing right behind Akuma holding their swords up Akuma then turned towards them his aura glowing brightly.

"......What happened to him is but pleasure compared to what I'm about to do to you all" His dark and cynical tone paralized all of the villagers who only had their swords to defend themselves against a demon.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:50:46 PM
"Such skill and ferocity to slay a child, no wonder these people fear you."

So anyways, people had been talking about a demon in this little town for quite some time, so naturally, Darren decided to come take a look for himself. With some luck, he seemed to have run across this demon. Was he impressed? Nah, not really. He killed a child. Behold!

"So is this the part where I flee in terror, or should I hang around to see if you do any tricks?"

Akuma
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:56:48 PM
::Akuma looked towards the newcomer....apparently a very normal a weak human that's what he seemed to be but Akuma was no sage or god to know what powers lie beyond that odd appearance.::

"Hmph......"Akuma's red fire eyes glew brightly as his both foots slammed the floor dust flying all around him Akuma focused some of spiritual energy unto both of his hands releasing the huge energy blast towards the 20 villagers desintegrating them.

"........And whom might you be?" Akuma turned to the man now directing his complete attention towards him.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 19th, 2003, 06:13:48 PM
"Oh me? Nobody really. Just here for the show really."

Darren smirked slightly. Even if Akuma had disintegrated 100 people, Darren wouldnt show any sigh of being impressed. Besides, this guy had nothing on some of the things that went on at the Shrine.

"I guess the real question is, whom might you be?"

Akuma
Mar 20th, 2003, 05:20:11 AM
"Me?........" Akuma sensed an energy....somehow familiar coming from Darren...a hellspawn energy, something that pushed Akuma to reveal him-self.

"I have no name.....but I am known as the Akuma" Akuma's eyes shinned brighter as he named him-self.

"Now now........guessing from the scent of your aura I can see your are no normal person, what are you?" Akuma asked with the same ferocious tone he always had.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 20th, 2003, 05:16:15 PM
Darren smiled a little...

"I, my friend, am a Jedi, like my father before me!"

Darren thought for a minute. He didnt know where he'd got the phrase, but it sure sounded familiar. Since was playing Jedi tonight, he figured he may as well do something Jedi-like.

"Be gone, oh evil creature of the Darkside, or I shall be compelled to smite you!"

Oh well, at least Darren could picture a jedi saying it...

Akuma
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:28:04 AM
:: Akuma couldn't be fooled that easily but he decided to play along.::

"So be it........." Akuma jumped towards one of the houses propulsing him-self towards Darren using on of the walls as propulser Akuma raised his right hand letting a small orb fly towards Darren while flying in his direction ready to strike with his fierce hand blows.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:55:26 PM
Crunch time. Darren stood his ground for a moment watching the demon leap toward him. During this time, he quickly drew his "lightsaber", which when wielded, was revealed to be a primitive prying tool, aka crowbar.

With Darren standing his ground, it would give Akuma a spot to leap towards. As the demon flew toward him, it threw a small orb at him. Moments before the orb would have hit him, Darren backflipped, gaining a decent amount of height before landing a few meters back, away from the orb and out of Akuma's immediate path.

As Akuma landed, Darren brought his crowbar up, holding it at the hooked end as if it were a lightsaber, and positioning his body with his left side slightly more forward than his right.

"I sense much darkness in you!"

Jedi had some of the coolest lines....

Akuma
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:40:59 PM
:: Akuma came back upright seeing how easily he evaded the energy orb he sent towards him, Darren had confirmed his superior capacity in combat so now Akuma knew he had to give it all he had to win.::

"....Grr......I am pure Darkness, do I sincerly seem to care" Akuma roared as he rushed once again towards Darren putting his right side forward leading with his right foot as well Akuma approached the crowbar and quickly ducked under it then sent his left foot towards Darren halfway towards him Akuma gathered some pressure with his right foot and made his body spin to perform a hurricane kick sent directly at Darren.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 24th, 2003, 08:08:43 PM
Darren brought his shin up to block Akuma's left foot at the ankle, as soon as he did, Akuma's righ foot came up and connected squarely with his jaw. The force of the kick knocked Darren straight back and to the ground. Darren shook his head slightly as he hit before throwing his arms back and nipping back up to his feet. His crowbar as somewhere behind him now, and he wasnt about to turn his back and go for it.

He brought his arms in front of him, with his left side facing toward Akuma, ready to counter when Akuma came at him again.