PDA

View Full Version : Jedi hunt (open to Jedi)

Southstar
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:57:34 PM
On the planet Nal Hutta Southstar stood in front of the planets most famous (or infamous, it depends on who you talk to) species. The Hutt named Radda was just finishing his story about how a high class Rodian owed him money for a very large spice purchase. "So now it has been nearly one standard year since the slimey little Rodian has had..my product. I swear if I ever catch him I'll-"
Southstar spoke for him, "kill him?"
The Hutt narrowed his bulbous eyes at the young Sith, "That would be illegal. I would never do such a thing."
Southstar resisted the urge to smile, "Killing is against the laws of the New Republic. Surely you would respect the law."
The hutt spoke now, "Of course, I may trade some controversial substances but I would never kill."
Southstar decided he had the information he needed and therefore talking to this fat hutt was no longer a necessity. "Well, thank you for your time Radda. It has been very informative."
Southstar bowed and turned to exit the room. If he had to spend another second amongst the stench that came from the hutt he thought he might become sick. Before he could exit the room the hutt called out to him. "Southstar...You wouldn't dare."
Southstar replied allowing the smile to come across his face. "Don't worry about it Radda. You'll get what you want."

Southstar
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:19:39 PM
OOC: Pease wait until part two is finished before anyone replies. Thanks.

Southstar
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:19:46 PM
Now on Coruscant, Southstar looked out from the balcony to a club across the transportation lane. The Rodian was inside the night club. Soon enough he would come out and Reikatar, the bounty hunter hired by Radda, would make his move when the time was right. Southstar knew Reikatar's methods, big, fiery explosions were his forte. The Jedi also knew of Reikatar's tactics and if they could they often tried to prevent him from taking out whoever it was he was after. The explosions usually killed or injured more than who they were intended for.
Southstar stopped his thought process when the Rodian walked out with two young female aliens; one was a fellow Rodian and the other was a Falleen red with desire. Poor girls, if only they knew... Southstar thought to himself. Southstar brought his electrobinoculars to his eyes and saw Reikatar in a flashy sports vehicle a little ways back. Southstar turned his head back to the nightclub and watched the Rodian along with the females get into the vehicle. Carbomb. Southstar knew what was going to happen.
He left the balcony and took off in a sprint through the building. The building had a skybridge on the next floor that lead to the adjacent building. From that building Southstar would be able to reach Reikatar and whoever the Jedi it would be that was there to stop the bounty hunter.

In the other building now Southstar stood on another balcony. Beneath him was Reikatar and soon a Jedi. Southstar blocked everything out and tuned into the Force. He sensed people in the Force and down the hallway which led to the balcony was someone booming in the Force. Southstar re-entered the scene. Pounding footsteps sounded through the hallway, then the snap-hiss of a lightsaber. The Jedi ran past him and jumped over the balcony and onto Reikatar's vehicle. Southstar jumped as well onto the vehicle. "Sorry Jedi, I have to stop you."