PDA

View Full Version : Woozy and taking a break from the work. x_x

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:14:51 PM
I still have to finish a paper by 5:30 PM, but I am absolutely fried from the Ethics test I just finished. I've eaten and am currently relaxing, mulling over the outline of the paper I am about to do.

So for the next twenty minutes, I'll be around if anybody wants me for talking purposes.

If only the school would allow AIM on it's computers...

Sgt. Jon Wargrave
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:27:59 PM
There is such a thing called AIM Express. It's what I used in the library at school when I wanted online :)

Zasz Grimm
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:29:18 PM
Use AIM express when at school, it's what I do.

It's loaded by a Java Applet. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:31:50 PM
I'm starving to death at work. I'm on a break, and in a few more minutes I'll be going to lunch. I hope. ^_^;

Weird work schedule, when a break is thirty minutes before your lunch, and 4 hours after you've gotten there. Or maybe its not weird, but it's weird to me :x

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:34:43 PM
No, no, it's wierd to normal people. Management does not qualify as normal, though.

Well, nice to know this thing exists. Methinks I'll try it again sometime.

Gotta get back on track, though. I'm almost done... can't slack now!

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:24:04 PM
*cracks whip* Git back to writing your paper!!

And yeah, being management SUCKS sometimes. Although we're so shortstaffed at this point not even associates can call out sick. :x

imported_Eve
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:38:47 PM
I never take lunch. When I do, I get all behind. Also, by the time I drive anywhere, I'd have to come right back. But I'm salary, so no one cares if I go.

We have a big TV and couch at work though, so I can do that (watch some trash talk shows and tabloid programs).

Brian, you procrastinator you. Bad. Bad.

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:51:06 PM
I procrastinated less on this than I have on anything else all year, to be honest. For some reason, though, this was impossibly hard to finish.

I'm just tired. I need a vacation, or something, because I'm frazzled to exhaustion. -_-