PDA

View Full Version : Light in the Sky(open)

Bunny Rourke
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:23:26 AM
Bunny steps into the B&G and before she's asked for her weapons, she hands a bag over to the guard which is standing by the door. Dressed in a skin tight black leather bodysuit, with black boots, black gloves, a black hooded cloak and black sunglasses, she makes her way over to the bar and sits down on the stool. She orders herself an ale which she has learned is what her sister always orders here as well. A slight smile plays on her lips as she thinks of just how much her and her youngest sister have in common. As the time passes, she just sips her ale now and then.

Neyasha
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:24:08 PM
Neyasha walks into the bar waring a tight Black leather outfit. she leaves her 2 Sai, 2 dagers and 2 swords at the front door and heads to a back table after picking up a shooter glass and a bottle of scotch from the bar. She looks like a twenty year old human, and has a look on her face that shows no sign of emotion.

Bunny Rourke
Mar 19th, 2003, 06:14:47 PM
Bunny, after a little while of sitting and thinking, looks at the lady who stops at the bar to get a bottle of scotch.

"You new here??"

Bunny asks Neyasha as the bartender is getting her a bottle of scotch. She then says to the bartender.

"I'll pay for her drinks tonight. I'm in a slight mood to celebrate."

Bunny then turns to look at Neyasha again.

"Names Buneka, though ppl call me Bunny. That's what I prefer to be called anyways."

Neyasha
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:54:14 PM
Neyasha nods when asked if she is new here. When Bunny says she will pay for her drinks she arches an eyebrow and sits down ta the bar.

"My name is Neyasha .... People call me whatever they want."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:01:18 AM
"Yes, I can see that you are wondering why I'm paying for your drinks. Let's just say that I feel like it because I'm in a good mood.

So, you're new here."

Bunny says this as a statement, not a question. She pauses briefely to have a sip of her ale.

"I'm assuming that your probably here to join the Jedi if you already haven't. A noble cause Neyasha. You can do a lot of good with them, though they aren't my favorite grouping of ppl. Individually I don't mind them, just on a whole I do.

So, what brings somebody dressed as yourself all the way here tonight?"

Neyasha
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:43:45 AM
"I have already been excepted into the Jedi Order, And the only reason I joned the is because I didn't know anybody else that can teach me to fight sith.."

Neyasha gulps back a shooter of scotch...

"What do you meen by what brings somebody dressed as yourself all the way here tonight? This is the way I dress, and I wanted a drink."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:52:24 AM
"I just don't see somebody often dressed the way you are step in here while I'm here. It does happen though so I normally don't think anything of it.

So you're wishing to learn to fight Sith. Well that's something that they Jedi are good at. They've been fighting Sith for ages. Congrats on getting accepted into the GJO."

Bunny reaches up and removes her black sunglasses, revealing ice blue eyes.

Neyasha
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:57:19 AM
"I only wish to fight Sith, so I can get my daughter back... If the sith had not have come for my daughter, I would be living my happy life back home with my family, and I would have not needed to pull my weapons out of storage"

Bunny Rourke
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:38:17 AM
"Everything happens for a reason. I am sorry to hear that your daughter is in the hands of the Sith. Though you did not need to pull your weapons out of storage. You could have came to the Jedi and they would have given you what you need for a lightsaber."

Bunny's mind wanders briefly to the weapons which she has herself.

"I'm sorry if I may seem to be a bit cold about somethings. It's jus the way I've been raised and I have not really tried to change that since right now it would get in my way of doing what I have set out to do."

Neyasha
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:47:10 PM
"If I did not take my weapons out of storage, I would be dead now, Cause before I came here I had to fight the sith for my life and for the lives of my family...I lived, but failed my family...Now only my daughter and myself in my family live."

Neyasha gulps back another shooter of scotch...

"Now I must come to terms with my past, so I may use everything at my disposal to get back my daughter."

Neyasha puts a comforting hand on Bunny's shoulder...

"I understand all about tough childhoods, and I have not yet found a person that has had one worse than myself....If you wsh to talk about your problems with me....I am here for you."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:11:21 AM
"Ah, I usually don't talk about my childhood. It was bad and I'm not happy about it but there's nothing I can do about it now. It's done and over with and it's made me into who I am now.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your childhood about?"

Bunny takes a rather large sip of her ale.

Neyasha
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:33:53 PM
"From the day I was born My life has been bad. My father's way of getting me to shut up at night when I was a baby was by putting a pillow on my face. My sister and mother were nice but both heavily abused, just as I was. At the age of two years old I was sold to my homeworld's military.

The military sent me to their science department where I was subjected to genetic inhancements, and had a number of years of them implanting training into my brain. I was an experiment... One that was successful. They made a five year old girl into a fast, quiet, killing force, that nobody would expect.

At the age of ten the military deamed me a successful prototype and got funding to do what they did to me, on a larger scale. So I decied that nobody should go through what the put me through. So I unleashed the skills they gave me onto the lab and scientists, making sure that nether looked anything like they were supose to.

After that I ran from my homeworld, working as a killer for hire, until 3 years ago, I met a nice young man who stole my heart. We got married 2 months later and I put my wepons in the closet, for good...Or at least at the time I thought it was for good. a year later a gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. and things went well till my husband lost a hefty wager to a Sith. He wanted to take my daughter as payment.....he killed my husband and son, and tryed to kill me to get my daughter...but he got her anyway, even though I lived..."

Neyasha Gulps back another shooter of scotch...

"Part of the genetic inhancements they did was they tryed to remove my emotion, so I would be able to kill without them getting in the way. They did it, but my husband was working with me to get my body to work around the blocks they put on my emotions and I have been slowly getting emotions back since my twins were born.

But the worst thing they did to me, was they made it so I remember everything that goes on around me. From the age of 4 up I remember everything, from the talks they had me listen to, to the bus load of children they had me kill."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:05:10 AM
"Sounds like you had it pretty rough."

Bunny falls silent for a couple of minutes as she takes a big gulp of her ale as her thoughts wander back to her own childhood which isn't all that far away, but far enough.

"One was sold, they other had family sold or given.

My Mother was the nicest person that I have ever come across. And I've come across a number of ppl in my travels. Why she was with my Father, I shall never know. My Father killed her when I was about 15, right before I tried to run away with my baby sister Natia. I didn't want her to have to go through the childhood I went through. She only had 4 years of abuse instead of 15. One of my Father's hobbies was he was wanting to be a scientist. So any kids of his that he kept instead of selling or giving away, he experimented on. 15 years of abuse and experiments.

It would have been nicer for me if he had have sold me or given me away like he did to most of my siblings. I have spent 14 years learning how to track ppl down, how to fight, how to do alot of different things. All just so I can find my family. I found my first family member after 8 years, and it was my baby sister Natia. She had become a member of the GJO, but has since left. I have yet to find my other siblings. After I find them and make sure that they are safe, then and only then can I allow myself to have a nice life where I'm settled on a nice planet. I'll put my weapons away when I no longer need them, when I can relax knowing that my family is safe."

Bunny downs half her ale when she pauses at this time.

"I wonder if I will ever succeed at what I've set out to do. I have 13 siblings that I know of. I only know where one is and I've been searching and learning for 14 years now. 14 years and I have only found one sibling of mine. One sibling who blames me for her lousy childhood."

Neyasha
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:08:35 PM
"Sounds like you have an almost imposible task ahead of you, and a lousy past behind you, I wish you luck in your search, and hope that someday you will be able to rest. I know I loved the time I got away from my weapons, but it seems that we are bound to our blades, as we are bound to our past."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 27th, 2003, 09:16:18 AM
"I do have an impossible task ahead of me. If my instincts are correct, and they usually are, I have siblings that are older them me that I have never met before. Though someday I shall be able to rest. It just won't be for a long long long time. You speak the truth, though a day will come when we both can lay down our weapons for good. But we will never be able to lay down our past so we have to come to terms with it and work things so our past doesn't stop us from moving on with the future."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:15:20 AM
"I was programed as a fighter...My future is as a fighter....there seems to be nothing I can do to change that..."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:28:08 AM
"You may have been programmed as a fighter, but that does not mean that a fighter is your future. With enough work, anything is possible. When I was 10, I knew that my Father was going to sell me. When I was 15, I knew my life was over. Now I'm 29, I never got sold, I still have a life, and I'm working on finding my siblings when almost every person I have talked to has told me that I will never find any of my family. I have a 14 year old sister who I've found, and I have leads on where other family members of mine are. With enough work and determination, anything is possible."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:11:19 PM
"That future was relant on your father, Mine is relant on the hard-coding that was done on my body....There is a big diffrence..."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:14:55 PM
"It may be a big difference, but it is still possible. You said you had put your weapons down once before and you only picked them up to protect your family. That says alot. If you've done it once, you can do it again."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:17:40 PM
"Last time I had the help of a wonderful man...he can not help me now...the work he did with me has been broken....only the work he did with my emotions remains"

Bunny Rourke
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:23:38 PM
"Nothing is ever truly broken when it comes to ppl. It's just been moved aside and put elsewhere. There are plenty of ppl out in the galaxy who would be willing to help. The Jedi are among that group."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:27:57 PM
"I'm sure that they are willing to help. That is why I am here. but I don't think any of them will be able to help me as much as my dead husband."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 28th, 2003, 08:29:43 AM
"There is only one way to find out Neyasha. They may be able to help you in ways your dead husband could not."

Bunny takes another sip of her ale.

Neyasha
Mar 28th, 2003, 03:39:38 PM
"Maybe.....but I won't hold my breath untill on it....It took me 3 years to get to being the partal person I am now.... I don't have that kind of time now....The sith that took my daughter sells pleasure slaves, I would not be suprised to find out he is training my daughter to be one of his girls."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:18:51 PM
"I'm in a nice mood right now. I'll see what I can do to help while I'm out on my travels about the galaxy."

Bunny's eyes flash briefly at the mention of slaves, but she just takes a sip of her ale.

Neyasha
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:21:40 PM
"I take it you have a thing agenst people who sell slaves..."

Bunny Rourke
Mar 30th, 2003, 11:26:55 AM
"You could say that. My Father sold some of my siblings to slavers. I dislike even the idea of slavery. Not only did my Father sell some of my siblings into slavery, he also kept slaves himself. So yes, I do have a thing against ppl who sell slaves."

Neyasha
Mar 30th, 2003, 01:09:11 PM
Neyasha tilts her head slightly to one side....

"So because you dislike Slavers, you would go after this Sith, even though there is no bounty on him? Why?"

Bunny Rourke
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:51:59 AM
"Why, I extremely dislike Sith. Add Sith and Slaver in one, and I dislike even more. That combo, I don't need a bounty on a person to go after them. I ask around, question my sources, find out what I can about the guy and hunt him down. End result, one less Slaver and Sith out there. In a case like this, a bounty is just an added bonus."

Neyasha
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:34:47 AM
"Do you think that you could take down a Sith? He is a good fighter, and will not go down with ease"

Bunny Rourke
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:44:34 AM
"I've taken Sith before. It was difficult, but I feel as if I cuold again. The person who initially trained me with Force I managed to take down to make my escape from him. I'm always up to a good fight lately anyways."

Neyasha
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:52:17 PM
"So....You have been trained with the force?"

Bunny Rourke
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:25:11 AM
"Yes, I have had a bit of training, but my training has never been completed. I left my Master after only a few months of training because I disagreed with him on a regular basis on almost everything.

And right now I do not have the time to sit down and start my training with the Jedi. And I don't think that I would, even if I did have the time."

Neyasha
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:11:39 AM
"That is your choice, nobody can make it for you....But sometimes a little training is worse than none."

Bunny Rourke
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:46:39 AM
"I know, but when the training you recieved, you don't use except in extreme circumstances."

Bunny shrugs her shoulders and takes a sip of her ale.

"Right now I don't have the time to sit down and get any more training. I have a family to find and they are scattered across the entire galaxy."

Neyasha
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:53:21 PM
"If you have no time to sit down.... Then why are you here?"

Bunny Rourke
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:21:22 AM
"I'm here because my baby sister's adopted family is here. I come here to check on Natia on a regular basis because I have no desire to want to go out and look for her again. If I have to though, I will and I won't hesitate to beat somebody up if they have harmed my little sister."

Neyasha
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:39:09 PM
"Very well....do you know the names of the people you are looking for?"

Bunny Rourke
Apr 5th, 2003, 11:27:23 AM
"Unfortunately, no. I don't know the names of my other siblings. If I did, it would make things a whole lot easier, and I probably would have found them all by now."

Neyasha
Apr 5th, 2003, 03:36:31 PM
"with out their names, How do you intend to identify them as your siblings?"

Bunny Rourke
Apr 6th, 2003, 09:36:48 AM
"That is going to be the fun part of my search. Identifing my siblings when I find them. If they don't have ice blue eyes, then that is a sure sign that they are not one of my siblings. It's a family trait to have ice blue eyes. If I'm lucky, they will have my families last name, but that is just wishful thinking. I also know their hair colours and their ages. That will make it a bit easier, but other then that, the Force will guide me."

Neyasha
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:42:57 AM
"Genitics say that not all of them would have the Ice blue eyes... Or what if they had their eyes removed somehow?"

Bunny Rourke
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:32:16 AM
"Genetics have said that all of them have ice blue eyes. I know because I've seen all there eyes. If they've had there eyes removed, I will have to trust the Force. Only sibling of mine that doesn't have ice blue eyes is Natia, but she's an exception because something has happened to her to get her eyes to go different. But I'm not going to go into detail with that."

Neyasha
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:55:40 AM
"Why not...It sounds interesting... I would like to know how her eye color could change."

Bunny Rourke
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:16:46 AM
"I said that I'm not going to go into detail right now. The reason being is I don't know all the details. All that I know is that she was on our homeworld for some reason and the change happened. She changed physically, but mentally as well. Though she's not admitting the mental change yet."

Neyasha
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:16:04 AM
Neyasha Nods in comformation and understanting....

Bunny Rourke
Apr 10th, 2003, 08:13:51 AM
"I don't know what to do with that girl. I wish that she would let herself just settle out and become a stable person. It's quite common for her to just up and go someplace and not let anybody know that she's going. I wish I knew what to do."

Neyasha
Apr 10th, 2003, 11:10:40 AM
"You can do nothing....She is an adult, and has the right to lead her life how she wishes."

Bunny Rourke
Apr 11th, 2003, 08:11:41 AM
"No, she is still a child right now. She can lead her own life, but she has to be responcible and running off without telling anyone where she's going, or even that she's going someplace is not responcable. If she were sixteen, that would be completely different, but she's not. I just don't know what to do about her."

Neyasha
Apr 11th, 2003, 09:23:10 AM
"Why would it be different? An adult is deemed by there actions not by age. I was an adult by the age of 5."

Bunny Rourke
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:39:59 AM
"Even if you go with that, Natia's actions do not speak of those of an adult. She is also my sister. I will take care of her to the best of my abilities until she shows me that she can do it on her own in a manner suiting of that of an adult."

Neyasha
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:41:44 AM
"Have you ever thought that maybe she is acting up BECAUSE you want to take care of her to the best of your abilities until she shows you that she can do it on her own in a manner suiting of that of an adult."

Bunny Rourke
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:44:08 AM
"If that was the reason, then she would probably only act up when I'm around which unfortunately isn't often. But she's acting up all the time. Not just when I'm here. And really, all I'm doing is just trying to keep her safe while I am around. She has had a hard life and I just want to make it easier for her. That is all."

Neyasha
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:30:00 PM
"Maybe she doesn't want her life to be easer."

Bunny Rourke
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:25:20 AM
"That I would have a hard time believing after she has told me that she wishes to have an easier life."

Neyasha
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:23:51 AM
"So you have the choice to believe her action, or her words...the choice is yours, but her actions, by the sounds of it say she doesn't want her life to be easer."

Bunny Rourke
Apr 18th, 2003, 10:05:27 AM
"Her actions say that she doesn't care what she does to ppl, just as long as she gets what she wants. She's spent more time learning the Darkside of the Force then the Lightside. That I am not happy about."

Neyasha
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:51:03 AM
"This is only my opinion...But if she is of the darkside...Then she should be consitered already dead"

Bunny Rourke
Apr 19th, 2003, 09:01:28 AM
"Ppl would argue that I am of the Darkside. That is where I have recieved my training, but that does not make me a bad person or dead. Natia is not going to be considered dead. She needs to sort out her life for she is still only a child. She is a teenager and they can be rebellious."

Neyasha
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:22:26 PM
"I'm sorry if I ofended you, but I have a VERY low opinion about Darksiders."