PDA

View Full Version : Knock Knock (Nav)

Aranel Oronrį
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:15:44 AM
Stepping out from his apartment the blonde haired Aranel decided it was time to try and request a master to train him, what was the point in being a Jedi if he was not to learn the arts?. A nice woman he had heard of was named Navaria Tarkin, council member and Jedi Master. He thought he would rather have a female teachers because they are often more approachible and tollirant to mistakes and failings. He made it to her apartment after a few moments of walking and kcoked quietly on her door.

Waited....

And Waited....

He knocked harder this time around ' Hello? Miss Tarkin?'

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 19th, 2003, 08:52:03 PM
Another Council session was over and it was time to prepare for tomorrow's session. There would be more lengthy issues on the block tomorrow and Navaria needed to set aside enough time tonight to go over her notes. Hopefully there won't be too many interruptions ... but as the Force would have it, she heard her name already as the Knight rounded the corner.

' Hello? Miss Tarkin?'

The voice was not familiar. Stepping around the corner, Navaria questioned the man politely ... hoping to not startle him.

"Yes?"

Her blue eyes studied him softly as the Jedi hugged the binder close to her chest ... waiting for him to respond.

Aranel Oronrį
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:45:19 AM
A pang of panic struck his stomerch as a womans voice called to him, he had to instantly assume it was Miss Tarkin as she had answered his calls to her. What struck him more was how pretty she was. Dark hair, pretty facial features. And he assumed as she was a Jedi she was kind natured to...

"Oh my..." He stuttered a slight bit as he took her whole aura in at once. After he managed to pull himself together he tried to think up a excuse for his outburst.

"O...Oh...Oh my my back hurts...haha" He said with a fake cringe. "Your Miss Tarkin correct?" He asked with a short but painfull mile, he still tried to convice her his back hurt.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 24th, 2003, 10:14:40 PM
She didn't mean to startle him but it was better then the poor fellow knocking on a door to which no one was present. But ... the overwhelming emotions that this man was feeling was not from being startled. He seemed to have been taken with her, or at least surprised by her beauty. It was if he was not expecting it.

The expression on her face definitely told the man that Navaria was not buying into the injured back story. Her expertise was in healing and pain. Out of all things to try and fool her with, faking pain was not the best choice.

He didn't know that though, but he did now. She smiled warmly, hoping that it would help ease his awkwardness.

"Please, do not go out of your way to hide your slip. It is all right. As for who I am. Yes, I am Navaria Tarkin. You needed to speak to me about something ...?"

The Knight looked at him expectantly for a name.

Aranel Oronrį
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:16:22 AM
" My name is Aranel Oronra, formerly of the House Of Oranra on Coruscant. Noble and Poet." He bowed low and out of kindness took her hand in his and kissed the back of her hand softly. He looked back up to her and have a smile. "Of course I'm sure you realize Ma'am that i am new here and i seek of course tutelage from a Master" He continued.

Aranel had studied himself many times in the mirror since arriving at the GJO and he felt as if he should not be here, be a Jedi. He looked to young and certainly to unexperienced he gathered her answer would be a no almost immediately.

"I was hoping you would accept my application to be a student of yours..." He said lowering his head.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:45:46 PM
Noble and Poet indeed, she thought to herself and smiled back after Aranel introduced himself and then mustered up the nerve to speak his question.

He wanted Navaria as a mentor but there was doubt in his mind if he could even be trained.

"You want to become a Padawan of the Order but feel you are too inadequate to do so."

She lifted his head with three fingers, forcing him to look directly into her eyes. All Aranel saw were two blue orbs that projected a serenity. No judgement at all was to be found.

"Why do you feel that way?"

Aranel Oronrį
Mar 28th, 2003, 06:32:20 PM
"Well...i have no skill in anything really, only writing..." He said with a sence on honor thought he doubted it would make any diffrence to his position. "My family disgarded me so they clearly see im nothing but a empty shell of a person". He said sadly.

He looked at her pretty eyes a few moments more before continueing " I feel that way because my family made me feel that way, i was thrown to the gutter with only a back pack...i really have no skill to be in the jedi...but wish to learn..." He said nervously.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:27:47 PM
A frown creased her lips at the mention of his family but out of respect, Navaria didn't say anything.

"You feel you have no skill and wish to be a Jedi?"

She removed her hand gently and folded it within the other.

"Aranel, you must know that such an undertaking requires much dedication, and of course skill. Skill in the Force. Being able to sense it."

Her eyes narrowed in studying the man.

"I ask you this now. Why is it you want to be a Jedi."

Aranel Oronrį
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:39:06 PM
"I wish to be a Jedi because i want to learn" He answered quickly to her question. He felt now that even Navaria had no faith in him and before she could answer. "I guess im not cut out for it.."

He turned to walk away with a sad smile.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:51:01 PM
She did not move at all to stop him but, the Jedi did speak, obvious disappointment in her voice.

"Then ... if that is your attitude. You are right. You are not cut out to be a Jedi."