PDA

View Full Version : A Spark of Excitement(Neyasha, open)

Shandri La
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:55:58 AM
The 17 year old, having got up early that day, had taken a walk around the LQ. This truly is not abnormal for her seeing as how she still has not gotten used to being here yet. Dressed in a simple white dress with white shoes, a gold belt, a gold necklace, and her hair is pulled back into a partial braid which is ended with a gold band. In one hand is a white bag which she takes everywhere with her.

She is out this morning with a purpose, she wants to meet some more Jedi, especially female Jedi because she has yet to come across any since entering the Order.

So, seating herself just outside the LQ on her white cloth which she normally sits on on the ground, she waits and while she is waiting, she thinks back to her life she has left behind. Her predictable life.

Neyasha
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:08:12 AM
The 20 year old woman Neyasha, sees that it is a nice day and decides to go for a walk. Dressed in a Tight Black Leather outfit, she has with her 2 three-pronged daggers(Sai) on her belt, a dagger on each of her arms, and 2 swords on her back, she walks out of he quarters and out the front door to the LQ. Not knowing anybody here she pays no attention to the others around, and just steps over the lady sitting on the cloth out front.

Shandri La
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:13:08 AM
After hearing the sound of someone approaching, she looks up and sees a lady dressed in black just step over her. She just takes it in stride but says.

"Excuse, next time could you please step around me instead of over me."

Neyasha
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:11:37 PM
Neyasha stops and looks back at the lady she just passed...

"I'm sorry, I'll keep your advice in mind next time"

Shandri La
Mar 20th, 2003, 08:36:21 AM
"I know this is none of my business and all, but who may I ask, were you visiting?"

Shandri asks this, purely out of curiosity

Neyasha
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:31:28 AM
Neyasha turns to face Shandri...

"As a matter of fact...I was not visiting anybody...I just moved in."

Shandri La
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:55:27 AM
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought that because of the way you're dressed, that you're just visiting somebody. I'm so sorry.

Though, if I may ask, what is your name?"

Neyasha
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:51:42 AM
"My name is Neyasha...May I ask what yours is?"

Shandri La
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:47:20 AM
"I'm pleased to meet you Lady Neyasha. My names Shandri La, though ppl just call me Shandri."

Neyasha
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:34:29 PM
Neyasha sits down on the steps with Shandri

"I am pleased to meet you Shandri...But I am no Lady and do not deserve that title of respect, so please do not use it."

Shandri La
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:28:05 AM
"I am afraid Lady Neyasha, that you have given me no reason not to call you a Lady. You may not see yourself as a Lady, and you may not dress like one, but you are still a Lady."

Neyasha
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:05:50 PM
"A lady is emotionaly attached to her actions, I am not... A lady will get second thoughts about killing, I don't .... A lady would not kill 200 children just becaus they were told to, I have.... I am no lady...I have given you reasons why.... Don't call me a lady."

Shandri La
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:44:25 PM
"A Lady is a female of a higher class then me. And I have as yet to come across a female who is a lower or equal class to me. You have given me reasons not to call you a Lady, but you have not proved that you are not a Lady."

Neyasha
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:52:04 PM
Neyasha moves her face closer to Shandri's face, and says in a dead pan, emotionless tone....

"A lady with any class would not do 90% of the things I have done....And if you value your life...you will not call me a lady intill I have earned that title....Understood."

Shandri La
Mar 26th, 2003, 10:46:42 AM
Looking back at Neyasha with unblinking eyes, no hint of fear in her face whatsoever.

"You do not know some of the things that I have seen Lady's do before. I have met and had to socialize with a Lady who decided just for the fun of it to blow up an elementary school just to see if she could. There was approximately 500 children, plus there teachers at that school.

As for my valuing my life, I have no life to value because my life is elsewhere. As far as I am concerned, you are still a Lady, despite the threat and you saying you have killed 200 children because you were told to."

Neyasha
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:00:01 PM
"Just please...Don't call me a lady....It would make me feal more comfortable if don't call me a lady"

Shandri La
Mar 27th, 2003, 09:24:42 AM
With a nod of her head, she acknowledges Neyasha's request.

"As you wish, though you will have to forgive me if I do on occassion call you a Lady."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:05:02 AM
Neyasha moves away from Shandri...

"That would be excepitble... So....what brings you to The Order "

Shandri La
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:08:50 AM
"I wish to learn the ways of the Jedi and to eventually convince the Sith to leave my homeworld so that I may enjoy my home once more. What I don't like about my home though, is that they are to willing to let anyone rule them that they want to. Thus they are currently under Sith rule and I am here where the Sith can not reach me"

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:12:59 AM
"Sith don't listen unless you have the in a postion where their life is on the line. The only way you will convince them to leave is to fight them out."

Shandri La
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:16:39 AM
"If I have to do that, then I will. I don't want to have to use violence to get them to leave, but with what I know of Sith, it is something that will have to be done. I can not let my ppl suffer at the hands of Sith while I continue to have a nice life where I'm not suffering.

The place where I suffer is back home in the palace where I grew up."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:19:03 AM
"Why would you suffer in a palace? Arn't Palaces supose to be comfortable?"

Shandri La
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:23:37 AM
"Palaces are comfortable for the Lady's and the Lord's and the Royalty. They are not comfortable to a person in my position. I do not have the nicest of lives at home, but I do what I can to make my life there comfortable. My life here, compared to back home, is one of luxury, though I still have my job to do here. It does not matter where I am, just that I do my job."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:25:48 AM
"Your life would most likely look like a walk in the park compared to mine.....What kind of a job do you have?"

Shandri La
Mar 27th, 2003, 10:31:20 AM
"On my homeworld, I hold the title of Guardian of the Treasure. That is all I do. My life is not my own, but the treasure that I guard. On my homeworld, I'm not a person. I'm an object. And if I fail in my job, my life is forfeit unless I don't have a child. If I don't have a child, then they will force me to get pregnant and then after the child is old enough to take care of themselves, they will kill me and thrust my job onto my child."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:08:28 PM
"Everybody is a person, no matter what has been thrust apon them.... At least you still have your emotions...That is what makes a person a person..."

Shandri La
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:10:06 PM
"That may be so, but my employer sees it differently. With my coming here, it is the first time I have been treated as a person since the death of my Mother and twin sister. When I'm at home, I'm just treated as an object. Nothing more."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:19:45 PM
"Then by the sounds of it you have two choces when you go home.... Demand to be treated like a person, or not go home."

Shandri La
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:21:32 PM
"If I demand to be treated like a person, nothing will happen. I've already tried that, numerous times. And as for my not going home, I will someday have to go home. The treasure belongs at home, not here with me. Where the treasure goes, I go."

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:24:34 PM
"If you demand to be treated like a person, you must back it up with force, and as for the treasure belonging at your home, if that is the case then it has no right to be here."

Shandri La
Mar 28th, 2003, 08:46:37 AM
"But the treasure is here because it is safer here then at home. My employer has no wish for it to fall into the hands of the Sith. When the Sith are gone, the treasure has to go back home.

I wish it were easy to use force back home, but nobody would take me seriously. Sometimes I wish that I was being trained for the job I hold from the day I was born. I twin was trained, but not me."

Neyasha
Mar 28th, 2003, 03:22:49 PM
"The Sith will only be gone when they are forced away, they will not leave out of their own free will....."

Neyasha gives shandri a questioning look...

"Are you not being trianed here? The judi can most likely train you for you job better than you could have been back at your home."

Shandri La
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:05:24 PM
"The more I learn about the Sith, the more I realize that it will be a matter of forcing them to leave my home.

And yes, I am being trained here. It had been a childhod dream of mine to become a Jedi, so here I am."

Neyasha
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:07:29 PM
"Then you will have no problem demanding respect after you force the sith out of your home world"

Shandri La
Mar 30th, 2003, 11:35:18 AM
"I only wish it were so easy. For generations, the Guardian of the Treasure has been treated as an object. It is hard to change things that are so set in tradition."

Shandri looks around for a moment before continuing to talk.

"Perhaps if I do succeed in getting the Sith to leave my homeworld, then they will see me as a person and not as an object."

Neyasha
Mar 30th, 2003, 12:56:42 PM
"We can only hope....Everything changes....Even Tradition."

Shandri La
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:40:38 AM
"But Tradition is one of the hardest things to change at times. Especially when everybody that counts, believes that it is right. Nothing remains the same forever. That's what I kepy telling myself during the long days in the palace."

Neyasha
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:28:31 AM
"Well If you beleave that you will never be able to demand that you be treated like a person, Find somebody that will demand for you.....They're Tradition will change, The Sith will make sure of that."

Shandri La
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:17:55 AM
"But when Sith do not know that the Tradition is there, then how can the Sith make sure that it will change. And besides, I'm not sure that the Sith would want the Tradition to change because it gets it so a person is treated as a lesser being if they are lucky, if not, just another object.

As for finding someone to demand for me that I be treated like a person, nobody back home would be willing to stand up to our government. And why would a person from off planet be willing to stick there nose in it."

Neyasha
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:07:30 PM
"The sith will treat everybody as another object...If you play it right , when everybody else gets there rights back, you will get your rights as a person."

Neyasha looks up at the Jedi Living Quarters....

"As for people that will stand up for you, I think your at the best place in the galaxy to find one."

Shandri La
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:21:23 AM
"I only dream of getting my rights back. I lost them when I took on my job as Guardian of the Treasure. I doubt that they will change how they treat me because they are being treated the same. They will say that the circumstances are different."

Shandri glances at the LQ, and smiles.

"I could not ask anyone here to step in to intervene on my behalf to demand for my rights. I'm just one person who has an important job on a single planet. They would have no reason to intervene for me."

Neyasha
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:04:58 AM
"Once you make friends, they will have a reason to help you with your troubles back home."

Shandri La
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:56:32 AM
"Perhaps, but I could never ask them to get involved with the exception of maybe helping me deal with the Sith that are currently there."

Neyasha
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:56:23 PM
"And when a true friend sees how your own people treat you, they will be involved, weather you want it or not."

Shandri La
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:11:06 AM
A smile creeps onto her face for a moment before disappearing.

"There is only one slight problem with that. None of the friends I have made here know where I live. They don't even know that planet that I am from or even it's location."

Neyasha
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:27:18 PM
"you said that you would get help with dealing with the sith...You would have to take them there in order for them to help you deal with the sith."

Shandri La
Apr 5th, 2003, 11:52:10 AM
"True, I would, but I'm not sure that I would want to put my friends at risk like that. It would be dangerous and there is a chance that everybody that goes gets killed."

Neyasha
Apr 5th, 2003, 03:33:24 PM
"We have a chance of being killed every time we take a breath... A true friend would not let you go without them. You would have a hard time stoping them from going."

Shandri La
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:04:38 AM
"True, I would have a hard time stopping them, but who would want to put the neck on the line just so I can go home and start being treated as an object again. If anything, my friends would try to stop me from going home."

Neyasha
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:45:49 AM
"As I said...A true friend would not let you be treated like an object....If it is your duty to return home your friends will let you, and help you anyway they can... once you have found a friend, you will never have to take on problems alone."

Shandri La
Apr 7th, 2003, 08:07:32 AM
"It is my duty to see the Treasure returned to its rightful spot in the palace. It is my duty to stay with the Treasure though I do not think that I will inform my friends that I will be going home when I do go. I have no wish to see them killed."

Neyasha
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:39:46 AM
"And I'm sure that they have no wish to see you killed.."

Shandri La
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:16:59 PM
"The Sith probably would not kill me until the learn all the secrets of the Treasure that I know. They wish to control it. But my friends, I would not let them go intentionally into a harmful place like my home."

Neyasha
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:43:45 PM
"Again....You may not have a say in weather they go with you or not. I know I would not care about danger if I knew I could help a friend."

Shandri La
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:09:43 AM
"But if my friends do not know that I will be going home, then they will not know to come with me."

Neyasha
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:57:01 AM
"How well do you think you could hide things from a trained force user?"

Shandri La
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:09:07 AM
"Right now, I don't think I could hide things from a trained force user. But after I have completed my training, I think that I could hide things, at least a little bit. Enough to be able to leave without my friends knowing where I am going."

Neyasha
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:13:07 AM
"And If your friends know you...Do you really think you could hide your intentions from them."

Shandri La
Apr 10th, 2003, 08:02:13 AM
"That I can not answer. The only friend I have had in my past was my twin sister, and we knew each other better then the back of our own hands. We would always finish each others sentences."

Neyasha
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:35:09 AM
Neyasha puts her hand on Shandri's shoulder...

"Well....I you would like, you could have me as a friend..."

Shandri La
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:03:16 PM
Getting a rather surprised look on her face, she looks at Neyasha.

"I would like that very much. I don't really have many friends in my life. Both here and at home."

Neyasha
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:46:27 PM
"That let us have each other....I have no friends, and aside from my family, nobody has ever shown an intrest in wanting to be my friend. If you let me be your friend, You will be my first friend that I have ever had."

Shandri La
Apr 11th, 2003, 08:00:01 AM
Nodding her head slightly, she understands the feeling of not having a friend.

"Then I shall be your friend. Everybody needs to have at least one friend otherwise you will be alone with nobody to talk to. All the friends that I have are here at the Jedi Order. And it's not many that I do have."

Neyasha
Apr 11th, 2003, 09:20:29 AM
"As I have said....You are my first friend....But we are both still new, and will most likely have many more friends to come."

Shandri La
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:01:43 AM
"That is true. We should have many friends by the time we are finished with our training."

Neyasha
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:47:47 PM
Neyasha looks at the time and stands up from the steps....

"Well...I have other matters that I must attend to so I shall see you later. Alright Shandri?"

Shandri La
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:09:45 AM
"Alright. I shall see you later then."

Neyasha
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:32:24 AM
Neyasha then turns and walks away from the LQ.