PDA

View Full Version : I am more gorgeous than the gods themselves.(open)

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:30:19 PM
I slowly stepped down the stairs of a hotel. A great place to meet people. Gave me that sense of accomplishment I had back home. Still, no one was quite as gorgeous as I was. I smiled and brushed my white hair from my face. My red eyes surged a little, and my thoughts wandered. I grabbed the hilt of my chain whip and smiled. Someone was coming. I could feel it. Well, they had no chance against a future vampire. I smiled, and the mirror spoke,

"Not to mention a perfect one."

I chuckled. "How right you are, my great friend." I said. I looked behind me and saw no one. False alarm. I kept my hand on my whip anyway, just to be sure. My leather armor bounced a little, and my cape flared some. I continued to walk, running my hands on my unscarred, perfect face. It was only a matter of time, before I became truly perfect. I knew that it was all soon to happen. I continued my pace down the walkway, and waited for someone to come. They would never know they would face death at the hands of perfection. I smiled, "Even death has style." I said in a whisper....

Dae Jinn
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:40:33 PM
"You know," A sultry voice spoke from behind him. "You shouldn't run your fingers down your face like that; it makes your skin oily."

A cloaked figure stood behind him, a small smirk on it's lips. The hands, slender with dark polished manicured nails rested on shapely hips.

"And who are you talking to? I only see one very pouncey boy here. Got an imaginary friend?"

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:48:21 PM
I chuckled, "It is beyond your comprehension. You have no need to worry about it." I bent down and kissed the ladies hand. I stood back up and smiled. My eyes looked her over quickly. I spoke in a smooth voice, "My name is Thanatos Grimlok. And you are?" I said with a pleasing smile. My eye's stared into hers, and I brushed my gorgeous white hair from my face.

Dae Jinn
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:54:12 PM
"It is beyond YOUR comprehension..." She pulled her hand from his, a look of absolute disgust crossing those glossed lips. She wiped it on her outer cloak, then reached underneath it, pulling out a small silver cylinder. Dae twirled it, playing with it in the palm of her hand. He saw a flash of a white smile.

"You think you're something special, don't you?"

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:59:44 PM
I smiled, "I know I am." I thought she might have acid. She wanted to scar my beautiful face. I would let her try. I smiled, "Your name is all I want, gorgeous."

Dae Jinn
Mar 18th, 2003, 07:45:21 PM
"Hmmmmpf. You like to make assumptions to, tsk tsk." Dae saunter around him, circling around him. With one quick motion, her orange bladed saber was ignited, the blade humming softly and pressed under his chin, not quite touching his skin.

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:52:27 PM
I smirked, my red eyes reflecting the orange blade as I dropped onto one hand. My foot came up and kicked the lightsaber handle out of her hand and to the side. My other foot and hand came down only to help push me back up. My short white hair shifted slightly with the momentum, my smile only growing with a sinister beauty.

My eyes only a few centimeters from her face now. The action had been no problem for me. Physical training was a benefit of being a Baron for most of your life, acrobatics, close range dueling, muscle building... you name it, I was as close to the perfect mortal as I could be. But I would be surpassing even that soon enough.

My quick and powerful punch came to the woman's gut, knocking her away as I stepped to the side, between her and the saber. I ran a hand through my hair before cracking the whip, the red laser field igniting about the chain linked balls, searing heat stretched in 12 feet.

" It seems you have assumed too much. I assume nothing, I know I am perfect and you have only proved me more so now ugly woman. Now if you would like to try again, what is your name you sultry, and might I add ugly again, whore?"