PDA

View Full Version : the duty of Crime (open)

OW outcast
Mar 18th, 2003, 12:21:06 PM
OW sat in a back corner booth scanning the bar and smoking his normal cigar. A sandwich and a glass of brandy sat in front of him only partially eaten and drank. He wore his usual business suit which went well with his green skin and black bug eyes. Also very oddly enough he was a short duro of only 3ft 10 inches.

So the Duro crime lord who wasn't well known YET, sat there scanning the bar for potential profit or a human woman. It didn't matter to him which came first just as long as he got both.

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:10:01 PM
Neyasha walks into the bar waring a tight Black leather outfit. she leaves her 2 Sai, 2 dagers and 2 swords at the front door and heads to back table after picking up a shooter glass and a bottle of scotch from the bar. She looks like a twenty year old human, and has a look on her face that shows no sign of emotion.

OW outcast
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:48:01 PM
OW noticed the very wonderful piece of art work that had entered the bar. My how her beauty caught the eye of the little green man.

OW got up from where he sat and stood his whole height of 3 foot 10. His small body cut through the crowd quick as he made his way to the woman’s table.

The green man looked up at the sitting woman with his big black eyes that a person could use as mirror.

"I have never seen such and extraordinary display of beauty in my life. Can I join you my lady?"

OW gave a slight bow to Neyasha.

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:58:46 PM
Neyasha gulps back a shooter of scotch, looks down at the small duro, and gives a non-expresional shrug....

"If ya want to... Or are you asking for help up on to the chair?"

OW outcast
Mar 18th, 2003, 05:12:59 PM
OW just let out a sarcastic laugh as he got up in a near by set with ease.

"You’re very pretty women although your attitude needs a bit of work. My names OW don't ask what it stands for unless you’re wishing to listen for a couple of hours.

So what’s your name and what you be doing in the city planet of curscant?"

OW asked with a very white smile on his small mouth.

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 05:20:22 PM
"My aditude has had enough work done to it in the past, It doesn't nead more."

Neyasha roles her eyes...

"My Name is Neyasha... I've come here to learn how to use my force powers I have been told are somewhere inside of me, so I can get my daughter back from a Sith Madman"

OW outcast
Mar 18th, 2003, 05:28:20 PM
OW noted a somewhat shift in moods in the women but it was understandable with the story that soon followed. From that OW kind heart took over and wanted to learn more.

"My apologies for the attitude comment. So you are going to become a Jedi very interesting. I always want to be one when I was kid and then I grew up and came to the realization that I didn't have good enough eye hand coordination for the Light saber.

You say a sith madman took your daughter Neyasha. I have known a few of them in my life time. Perhaps I know the sith you are looking for, do you happen to know his name?"

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:35:51 PM
"I don't know his name... But I fought the guy for five hours before he grabed my daughter and ran... My husband lost a bet to him, and he wanted to take my daughter as payment. Myself and my husband didn't want to give up ether of the twins, so The Sith killed my husband, my son, and tryed to kill me."

OW outcast
Mar 20th, 2003, 08:43:41 AM
"Well that is a sad story and I hope you find your daughter and defeat this sith your looking for. If you ever need anything Neyasha I'm here and I'm pretty sure I can get it.

I'm pretty good at locating lost things you know, its part of my job description. I like you ma'am so anything you want or need will be free of charge."

OW put as big of grin on his face as his small mouth could handle. He didn't know why he did it, he just liked to help people even though it actually wasn’t apart of his job.

Neyasha
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:36:54 AM
"If you don't mind me asking... What is your job description? And what ever it is, it doesn't sound like your making profit if you give freebees to every prity face you see...."

OW outcast
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:01:20 PM
"Well my occupation at the moment is little but some day I will hold a great organization for now you could say I'm a business man. The truth is I don't help every pretty woman that shows here face I just like you and I want to help.

I may never get anything out of it but hey at least when I die I won't go to hell. I do good deeds even though my occupation doesn't really require that. "

Neyasha
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:17:15 PM
Neyasha gets a sceptical tone in her voice

"Sooo...What kind of help do you thing that a business man such as yourself could give a woman like me?"

OW outcast
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:46:28 PM
"Well you see its like this your a Jedi now, I like the Jedi there nice people. So I suspect you’re a good person at heart as well and you see I like to help people and I'm in a position to do that.

I can get you anything you want. If you need bounty hunters I know where to find them, if you need information I can get it, and if you need goods that you are unable to obtain. Well let’s just say I know a few people who get me those items for you weather they be hard to find or illegal."

OW shrugged a bit

"That’s what I can do for you although I myself am personally good at getting Information."

Neyasha
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:51:55 PM
"At the moment I have all I nead, I worked as a bounty hunter for a number of years, and I have no troubles getting the information I nead.... So it looks like I don't nead your help...."

OW outcast
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:55:02 PM
OW shrugs

"You don't need Information Yet you don't know who the sith was that took your daughter. It sounds like to me you need a name for this mysterious sith."

A smirk crossed OW's small mouth.

Neyasha
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:05:52 PM
"I know him enough that I can find him when I nead to.....Thanks to my home planet's military, I can not forget him or any thing else I have seen or heard since the age of 4 years old"

OW outcast
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:18:11 PM
"Well I offered but when you do need me next it’s going to cost and trust me you will need me. I have friends in High places all over the Universe."

OW got down from his chair and walked back over to where he was sitting before the women had entered the bar. He didn't even say good bye to the women. OW was kind hearted until you pissed him off.

Neyasha
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:15:29 PM
Neyasha stops OW from getting up by putting a hand on his shoulder.....

"You must understand that due to my past, I am warry of strangers wanting to help me....I have nothing aganst you, so please don't be offended"

OW outcast
Mar 28th, 2003, 01:06:20 PM
OW sat back in the chair once more.

"Well why didn't you say so in the first place?"

OW had a smile on his little mouth once more. His tempered attitude faded away quick.

"I don't mind that you don't want my help its just i thought you where trying to avoid me even though I was being nice. I respect your reasons for not taking my offer now that you told me the reasons."

Neyasha
Mar 28th, 2003, 03:34:47 PM
"I understand that you are being nice, but I have had a rocky past in which 'nice' strangers have made my life a living hell. Thanks to them my like can never be normal....I will always be an altered person...a freak."

OW outcast
Mar 28th, 2003, 05:20:19 PM
"Bah you’re not a freak you’re a very beautiful woman and I still like you and I still want to help so I’ll leave the offer on the table if you ever change your mind ma'am.

Also if you ever need a friend to talk to I’ll be around, I’m noted for being a good listener from time to time. Also I like the company of pretty women such as yourself."

OW kept a smile on his face.

Neyasha
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:31:23 PM
" When I say that I am an altered person...I mean it...When I was 2 years old my family sold me to my homeworld's military....I was used as a science experiment, where they programed my mind with fighting manuals, removed my emotions and made me faster and stronger than most humans, as well as making it so my memory will not fade with time. I was completed by the age of five and put to work."

Neyasha nods.....

"Your offer is very kind. I will keep it in mind if I nead anything..."

OW outcast
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:59:17 AM
"Well I guess you make the perfect Jedi then."

OW stated jokingly but nothing came from Neyasha that would tell him weather she was mad or thought it was funny as well.

"So your Parents sold you, why did they do such a thing?"

Neyasha
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:55:44 PM
"My father sold me...My mother was a neervouse wreck when he did that...He sold me because he could get 25,000 credits for me."

OW outcast
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:38:32 PM
"I can't believe anyone would do such a thing even if it was for 25,000 credits. Please do tell your father died a horrible death for doing such a thing to you?"

Neyasha
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:43:49 PM
"Actualy I'm not sure if he is dead...I haven't seen or hear from him since he sold me...I know my mother is dead, because at the age of six my military had me kill her to see if My emotions really wouldn't get in the way"

OW outcast
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:30:11 PM
"Did you kill her with out shedding a tear?"

OW face had concern on it, this story was indeed horrific.

Neyasha
Apr 5th, 2003, 02:13:29 AM
"At that point I had no emotion, no ability to lie, no concept of right or wrong, and an extreme nead to do as I was told, That is the way I was untill I managed to brake come of my programing. I killed her with out blinking...I was only folowing orders....That's all that mattered to me then..."

OW outcast
Apr 9th, 2003, 05:12:44 PM
"What a sad story, I wish it where fiction in my heart. I have never killed a person before and I hope I never have to. I would rather end problems through diplomacy then through violence. Do you still have no emotion; did you not grieve over the loss of your husband and children?"

OW was engrossed in the woman’s story it both horrified him and intrigued him.

Neyasha
Apr 9th, 2003, 05:41:07 PM
"With the help of my dead husband I was able to regain partal emotion, but Sadness, Grief, Anger, Fear, Sorow, Remorse, and Hate are all emotions that I have not even tryed to regain. Other emotions occationaly show themselves, but most of the time I stay emotionless...

I still can not lie, but I have learned to bend the truth and tell the truth from other point-of-views. I have broken my nead to follow orders, and I have regained the ability to tell the diffrence between right and wrong."

OW outcast
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:30:15 PM
"Well I wish you the best of luck in finding your kid. I hope that the Jedi teach you well. Remember if you ever need any help just ask for a man named OW outcast I'll be there for you."

OW Gave Neyasha another child like smile as he jumped down from his chair.

"I'm sorry Lady Neyasha but I must go I have some business to attend to. Perhaps we can talk another time and get to know each other a little better."

Neyasha
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:44:27 PM
Neyasha nods...

"Very well...If I need your help than I will contact you, And I would be pleased if would continue this conversation at a later time."