PDA

View Full Version : Question.

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 18th, 2003, 11:34:46 AM
Ok, I used to be Xazor's padawan, but since she has RL commitments, etc. I have had nothing going on with this character. I would really like some training, or something, but can't exactly make an open spar since IC I know next to nothing (not anyone's fault either, lol).
I'm running out of ideas fast for this character, since I've basically made her into a recluse after her run in with Jamel. She started out so promising character-wise, and I'm disappointed that she's ending up like all the other GJO characters I've started. :x

If anyone has any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated. :)

Morgan Evanar
Mar 18th, 2003, 09:17:50 PM
A recluse would probably be a good way to shake Morgan's head free. When he gets back.

*cough Dasquian cough*

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 18th, 2003, 11:34:06 PM
Well, any ideas you have Morg, PM/IM me. I really enjoyed reading your thread Concrete Sky. :) (since Sorsha was in it, and she wanted me to read her mischief, lol)

Sage Hazzard
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:47:15 AM
Well forget that Jamel nonsense. I'd even think ignoring his presence her in that regard are cool, since he's not allowed to post here, so your character can never work through her problems. She can't find closure or anything, because he's gone. She's trapped in limbo.

Well, you could always have her have one friend who brings her out of being a recluse. Someone who gets her to come out and get around, talk to people. Then she can come out of her shell. Heck, Syrius would be cool for that. :D

Tell us about your character, maybe I'll get a few ideas. :)

Helenias Evenstar
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:48:51 AM
Maybe I can help?

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:03:48 AM
Sage - Yeah, I know. She sort of got closure, when he apologised, but she's still not into socializing at all.
Lilya is shy, quiet. She doesn't like to attract attention to herself. She likes her plants, and being outdoors. Helping people and such. Not a warrior by any means, but she wants to do what's best for others.
I've been meaning to write up some backstory for her, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a planet for her to come from. I've been meaning to ask Marcus about that, actually. ^_^;

And Helen, any ideas you have, I'd love to hear them :D

Sage Hazzard
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:56:09 AM
(re-reads first post)Oh wait, you're Masterless? I could take you as a Padawan. Of course you might end up hating me because of slow training... eeeps!

On the planet bit, you can always go for one of the big planets, in the movies. Naboo and Alderaan seem suitable for your character.

http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/

Check that out, unofficial Encyclopedia by theforce.net. Very big and thorough. Should be able to find out about planets etc. :)

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 19th, 2003, 08:09:40 PM
:x @ reading millions of pages of crap....Er, thanks....

I have no master, and I don't care about slow training, as long as I get some training! She's not physically strong though, so Sage wouldn't be the best master (no offence). I wouldn't mind doing some character building rps, since I prefer those to fighting ^_^;

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 20th, 2003, 12:54:33 PM
If you to PM me, and tell me about some character background, or some Ideas you have about some new RPs, I could help you with some details... Or if you want we could get an RP with the two of us....Shanaria has had a number of encounters with Jamel as well and she could maybe help her get over what happend....

Sage Hazzard
Mar 21st, 2003, 02:43:17 AM
Yeah, you're right. Though I have taken on less aggresive Padawans before. Just can't teach them alot. More like the basics then they just run with it. I'd be happy to do some RPs with you though. With Sage and Syrius. Just let me know if and when. :)

Helenias Evenstar
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:44:48 AM
Well, I have had my other Padawan seemingly go AWOL :/

Sejah Haversh
Mar 21st, 2003, 04:33:08 AM
Who's my study buddy, Helenias? Didn't know you had another padawan at the moment.

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:11:37 AM
Isn't Tondry your other Padawan? :huh

I wouldn't mind having a new master. :\ I know the basics (I guess -- Lilya is my first Force-taught character. Dae just had Force training a while ago >_<) but having a master and fellow padawans to train with would be great.

And, Sage, if I start an RP with you, are you actually going to post back? ;) I seem to remember a thread in Yogs you have yet to post to. :lol

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:39:35 AM
She has a couple, of which Tondry is one.

I believe the AWOL Padawan she was referring to was Satine (not to be confused with Satine Capsashen, aka Alpha).

Sage Hazzard
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:05:32 AM
The one that uses Nicole Kidman, right...?

Ugh, you don't forget things do you Dae... :lol I'll post with my other characters. Probably will in that Kanon thread too, he's just... and odd personality to tap into.

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:09:07 AM
Not usually ;) Plus, I keep a list of my active rps :p

If you want to start a thread, great. Cos it's like, 3 AM >_<

Sage Hazzard
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:12:50 AM
Heck, I might. Though I think I'll post something with Syrius for you to post in if you want. Because I have something to post with Sage that another person may be posting in, half planned. So don't post in a Sage started thread because that's set aside for someone else but isn't really "closed". Or would you rather post in a Sage thread?

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:27:25 AM
o_O

Yes? :lol I'll just post in your thread in the B&G :p

Syrius Cline
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:35:07 AM
Yeah... Not even I know what I just said. :lol

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:58:17 AM
Yeah, now about me getting a new master :uhoh....

Helenias Evenstar
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:06:52 AM
Yes, Satine. I have Pierce and Sejah, but it appears Satine has gone AWOL

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:53:28 PM
One day, she just... flew away.

:D

Agden Ithrin
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:29:17 AM
She always said she would ;)

Sage Hazzard
Mar 24th, 2003, 02:14:15 AM
I can be your Master. I've taken on pacifist Jedi before. In fact, Jubei was once my Padawan I think... I believe I had him for about a week then went AWOL and he was almost a Knight under a new Master when I got back. But I was his Master. Sage doesn't push his views on people if they don't accept him. He likes to take the burden himself anyway. If you want to be a pacifist Jedi then Sage can be your Master. Just, his specialties heavily rely on combat usage. He can do everything else though, just moderately well, not at a Master level. Up to you though, the two characters aren't a perfect match, I know. :)

Or, I could teach you in some threads, just not in a Master/Padawan relationship. Meaning I teach you some basics because you're Masterless. Not officially being your Master, just tutoring you. Been done before. :)

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:12:14 AM
Some training would be fine. I like developing characters more than fighting with them, honestly. ^_^;

Sorry I haven't replied to our thread in Yogs; yesterday I found out my nan had a heart-attack (they think) and is in hospital, so I didn't do any IC posting last night (and all the stuff we've been talking about in PM). I'll try to get to it tonight or tomorrow, since I have the day off work.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:59:20 PM
Oh god, take a week off. That's more important than posting. If you need time, take it. I can wait. :) And my hopes and prayers go out to the ill and your family members, for both need strength. Hope everything turns out okay. :)

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:14:04 PM
OKies, I think I would die if I didn't come here ^_^; I called my house, and my mum was home, so things must be alright (I hope) Thank you very much for the prayers *hug!* I really hope things are okay too.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:08:09 AM
Anytime you need 'em, I got 'em. :)

Lilya Goldberry
Mar 25th, 2003, 07:37:38 PM
*hugs* Thanks Monkey ;)