PDA

View Full Version : Death and Rockets, C/O Kazaar

HunterJodoKast
Mar 17th, 2003, 11:52:48 PM
The room was dim and the one known as Mr. Chalk sat behind his desk, the bounty hunter amused himself with a small thought. Wondering if any of the underworld boss Kimiiki Crei's underlings or sworn enemies ever called him by that name within earshot. A name gained by Crei's inherent albinism. This is a game in which fear and respect were the most important gamepieces on the board. But no matter the hunter quickly corrected himself, just one of those brief mental reflections that all men seem to suffer. Processing useless information while on the verge of conducting something of greater importance.

An inquisitive nature even a hunter such as Jodo Kast can fall victim to, a man who acquired the armor belonging to the most infamous doppleganger of all and even stole the name of a man long ago deceased. One whom was expertly trained in the deadly art of tracking another living being down like an animal and killing them indiscriminately if the need necessitated. A cold, unscrupulous professional.

The hunter stood at the door having just entered one of Kimiiki's business abodes on Trandosha, a sawed-off blaster carbine fixated in a holster strapped to his right thigh. Peering through the smoked-out t-visor, digital read-outs and computations constantlyy fed Jodo Kast secure information. He awaited word from the man behind the desk.

Kimiiki Crei
Mar 18th, 2003, 12:26:56 AM
There was a reason why Crei's office was dark...his skin was quite moist and tended to make him look ill, when some people viewed it. It was better than the name 'Chalk Man' which he was commonly referred to in the underworld. In all actuality...Crei had taken it as a compliment...not every crime lord looked as unique as him.

He was bare chested, letting the cooler air of the compound dry his skin. His spotted robe was draped over the chair. In the darkness, it kept the blaster spot from being seen.

When Crei was satisfied with the dryness of his skin, he pulled the robe on and turned the light on.

Another Boba Fett-look-a-like.

He gave Kast a smile, then greeted him.

"Hunter Jodo Kast," he folded his hands together, "Welcome to Transdosha. You are here in regards to the bounty on Aurelias Kazaarr.

"How can I help you, in your hunt?"

HunterJodoKast
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:09:06 AM
Jodo Kast seemed to glide across the room, microbinocular visor adjusting automatically to the new source of light as Crei turned on the lamps. He stopped in front of the desk, watching the crimelord, a digital reading immediately informed the bounty hunter of a blaster hidden upon his persons. Identifying the robe-pocket specifically. Hidden beyond the veil of his helmet, an irksome smile played on Jodo Kast's lips.

"Correct sir, I am here to begin the hunt as soon as I depart Trandosha. But felt it amiable to meet you personally and inform you, Mr Crei. Also, if there is any information you would care to share that would further facilitate the expurgation of this nuisance."

Jodo Kast was not here to ask from Crei what he could obtain on his own but to cement and solidify an important business relationship. First impressions were always important and in due time, Jodo Kast knew, would be remembered long before an impersonal negotiation.

Kimiiki Crei
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:25:25 AM
"Capturing Kazaarrr," Crei's voice drew out the final 'r' sound, like a feline.

"Is top priority. The pithat has caused great harm to my organization and my own person."

A stretch of his neck, subtle, but still noticable. A flex of his fingers, then a sip of his crystal clear wine.

"I wish for him to be brought here, alive...but what condition the alive is...is up to you."

HunterJodoKast
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:42:57 AM
Jodo Kast stood motionless, studying the albino crimelord, "Excuse me, Mr Crei. But would you have knowledge of his base of operations, sir? Or close associates? And intimate relationships? Any and all information in a portfolio or by word of mouth would be useful in his capture."

The hunter crossed his arms across hi armored chest. Such tidbits were integral part of any hunt and greatly enhanced the chances of success. With an 800,000 bounty, Jodo Kast wanted a jump on all the other dirge that would soon follow.

Kimiiki Crei
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:53:48 AM
Crei paused as he took another sip from his glass. His eyes were beginning to hurt as well. There were too many 'Boba Fett' look-a-likes out there. And none were the actual Boba Fett.

"Kazaarr used to have a Jedi friend by the name of Estelle Russard. I highly doubt they have any sort of relationship at all."

The albino crime lord took a look at one of his hands, on which a golden ring with a red ruby rested. It looked perfect on his hand and the ruby shone in the dim light.

"I did hear though...about an 'incident', on Chandrila."

Crei looked up at Kast, "You may wish to check there first."

HunterJodoKast
Mar 18th, 2003, 02:16:11 AM
"Thank you," Jodo Kast said and abruptly turned, stalking silently into the shadows. Once appearing to be gone, the hunter's voice called out near the door. "And, Mr Crei, I will be resuming contact. If anything else stirs in your mind, please send it to me. Goodeve, sir."

The door hissed open and shut, leaving Kimiiki Crei alone his office once again.