PDA

View Full Version : Deja VU!

AmazonBabe
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:31:54 PM
Ok, here's the back story:

As most of you know, I had work last week (after something like a 6 month dry spell). Well, towards the end of last week, my supervisor told me that there was another department they work closely with that was interviewing for an administrative assistant (secretary) position (we're talking permanent, company hire, with benefits, 401k, etc etc) and that she wanted to give them my resume and set up an interview for me. I said yes, of course, and gave her my resume and she went to set up the appointment. Except that last Friday, through my supervisors HR contact, they couldn't get a old of the guy that was interviewing, and would try again on Monday.

Well, I called this morning to follow up as to whether I'd have this interview or not, and the first thing they say is they need me. Now, understand it's 7:30am, and I've just woken up 5 minutes before, so my response is "what?"

To make a long story short, the secretary i was filling in for last week (she was on vacattion) is out sick this week, and may be out possibly next week. So, I've been signed up to work for them this week and next.

And as if my life isn't busy enough, my fiancee is in town this week for spring break.

So... for this week, you guys'll be lucky to see me, if at all (I'll be doing some posting from work, but it'll be very little and scattered.) You'll see more of me next week, but not anymore than last week.

But, again, just cause I ain't posting, doesn't mean I ain't reading (reading takes a lot less time and brain energy than posting.)

Just an FYI! :)

ReaperFett
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:39:49 PM
Good luck :)

Ishiva Ruell
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:39:58 PM
I'll second that!

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 17th, 2003, 09:23:39 PM
You can dooo it!

Zasz Grimm
Mar 18th, 2003, 11:10:58 AM
All night long?

...Er, I mean all day, cause your a secretary!

That still sounded wrong, but you get what I mean.

:p

imported_Lance Stormrider
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:19:07 PM
:lol

Good luck!