PDA

View Full Version : A new arival....(open)

Neyasha
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:30:26 PM
The 20 year old woman Neyasha, walks into the Livivg Quarters, Dressed in a skimpy leather outfit. She has with her 2 three-pronged daggers(Sai) on her belt, a dagger on each of her arms, and 2 swords on her back, And She is holding a small bag of her belongings. She has some bruses and cuts on her body that are still fresh, as if she has been in a recent fight. She walk the halls looking for a room she can claim.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:46:52 PM
"People these days. All I ever see anymore are people bristling with weapons and fresh wounds. It's like they think fighting makes them brave, or strong, or whatever. What would a person do in a fight when they are weighed down by so many things?"

The woman had sparked a half critical, half introspective argument within the confines of Wei Wu Wei. And as with all of Wei's rhetorics none of the comments sounded mean or rude, but instead were imbued with deep curiosity and a want to figure something out.

"And why is it that women wear less and less these days? I like to look at beautiful women, indeed I do, but I worry for the woman's health. Won't she catch cold wearing nothing but a scrap?"

Wei hanging by his feet from the ceiling in one of the hallway corners. The other Jedi never understood why Wei did such things. His answer was always the same: it just felt natural to do.

"I bet she's got a temper that is much shorter than her skirt too. Probably bull-headed, eager to jump into just about anything. It's sad what happens when a person gets too serious about the military arts."

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 10:37:57 AM
Neyasha having heard somebody commenting on her weapons, and lack of an outfit Neyasha walks over to the person in question, and looks him over...

"First of all, I have the weapons and injurys, because I came here right after fighting a young sith who got it into his head to kidnap my daughter and kill the rest of my family. I was fighting for my life and the lives of my family, not for fun.

Second, I lost the rest of the outfit I put on this morning in the fight with the sith, and yes I am cold.

Third, If I was bull-headed, eager to jump into just about anything than that would meen that I have been ignoring my fighting classes, and I don't ignore anything. But as for the temper, At this exact moment, I have a short one, but you would to if you just lost everything you ever loved."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 18th, 2003, 10:57:13 AM
Wei thought about what she had said. "I bet that is rough, having everything taken away from you. So you joined the Jedi for revenge on the Sith? Revenge is an angry thing."

Wei leaned up, grabbed a piece of the rope that was sticking out of the knot he had tied around his ankles. A small tug later, and Wei Wu Wei was on the floor in a heap.

He laughed. "That was sure fast." Wei untangled himself so that he could sit on the floor. "Looking for a room is always an adventure for the new Padawan."

Wei, himself being a Padawan understood this. "I remember ever so long ago when I first came to the order. I had walked all the way there. It was a long walk."

Wei grinned. "Life is good. So, tell me about yourself, and we will find a room for you."

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 12:54:42 PM
"The sith may have taken their lives, but it was my falure that caused their death, and the kidnapping of my daughter. I have no need to Revenge, cause no mater what I do, My husband and son are dead, and my daughter is in the hands of a mad man. I can learn to protect myself from force attacks, so the next time I fight him, I can get my daughter back."

Neyasha cracks a slight smile a Wei falls from the ceiling...

"Are you alright?.... So do you know what rooms are empty?"

Neyasha starts to walk the halls again, looking at the rooms. well she walks she says to Wei...

"The fact that you say that life is good, only tells me that life hasn't thrown you enough lumps. From the day I was born My life has been bad. My father's way of getting me to shut up at night when I was a baby was by putting a pillow on my face. My sister and mother were nice but both heavily abused. and at the age of two years old I was sold to my homeworld's military.

The military sent me to their science department where I was subjected to genetic inhancements, and had a number of years of them implanting training into my brain. I was an experiment... One that was successful. They made a five year old girl into a fast, quiet, killing force, that nobody would expect.

At the age of ten they finally got funding to do what they did to me, on a larger scale, so I decied that nobody disserved to go through what the put me through. So I unleashed the skills they gave me onto the lab and scientists.

After that I ran from my homeworld, working as a killer for hire, until 3 years ago I met a nice young man who stole my heart. We got married 2 months later and I put my wepons in the closet, for good...Or at least at the time I thought it was for good. a year later a gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. and things went well till my husband lost a hefty wager to a Sith."

Neyasha Stops walking for a moment and looks at Wei...

"Is that good enough, or do you want to know the gory details of how he killed my husband and son?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:18:34 PM
"Only if you are comfortable sharing them," Wei said honestly.

"I must admit, that does sound like a very rough life. My family lived in an old cart that couldn't move on it's own. So, we got an animal from a farmer that could pull it, and then we went about from place to place, selling whatever we could to pay for what we needed. We did odd jobs, like painting fences, washing dishes at restaraunts, laundry, things like that."

Wei thought for a second. "My grandpa taught me his martial arts style, and we would enter tournaments for money, but that was rare. Mostly we just went from place to place, helping people out. We never had a house. Just the cart. But even so, life was still good."

Wei shifted and looked at a room. "Here's one. I have no idea where all these vacant rooms come from." Wei pushed open a door and turned on the lights.

"I must admit, your life sounds worse than my life, but at least you didn't turn out bitter, or hateful. That would have been a shame."

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:35:14 PM
"I would rather not have to think of what he did to them"

Neyasha listens to Wei's story....

"At least you had a loving family, and with that you don't nead a house..."

She enters the empty room and takes a look around.

"It's small, but nice..."

She sits on the couch putting her bag on the floor and her swords proped up agenst the couch.

"Part of the genetic inhancements they did was they tryed to remove my emotion, so I would be able to kill without emotions getting in the way. They did it, but my husband was working with me to get my body to work around the blocks they put on my emotions and I have been slowly getting emotions back since my twins were born. so not being bitter or hateful, has alot to do with what happend in my past."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 18th, 2003, 02:00:38 PM
"Well, the Jedi do say that it is good for a person not to have attachments. Which is why you hear the Masters say it's not good to get married, because our emotions get in the way."

Wei shrugged. "Usually, I just kind of put my emotions aside when doing Jedi business, and let them all out when I'm just having a normal day."

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 02:24:57 PM
"I sometimes wish emotions would have gotten in the way of some of the jobs the military had me do... Like when they had me level a school bus with the instructions 'let none live'. I hit the bus with a small explosive slug in the fuel tank.....I'm still haunted by the images of children hanging from the trees and littering the streets, and exspecialy of the girl that reached out from under the wreckage, grabed my leg and looked up at me, pleading for help....I shoved a dagger between her eyes...."

As Neyasha speeks she seem to slip into a slight trance. Her pulse increases, and her muscles tence. It looks as if she is reliving the event in her mind, with complete deatil. By the end of her story, her eyes are full of tears but only one tear runs down her face.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 18th, 2003, 02:34:58 PM
Wei looked at her. "Sometimes we regret the things we do. But I heard someone say that we should not feel guilty. That all the blame falls on the ones who gave us the orders. So, that would make it your commander's fault."

Neyasha
Mar 18th, 2003, 03:33:25 PM
"I don't feal guilty, I still havent released that emotion yet...And it's not a priorty. But now that I am a mother, I can see how I would react if that happend to my daughter. I feal sad that those children had no chance to live. I'm suprised that a 7 year old girl could be that deadly, And I'm sick when I remember that the 7 year old girl was me."

Neyasha looks up at Wei...

"Another thing that was enhanced was my memory... To the point that I was used as a bug.... to listen in and remember everything.... I remember everything still.... In every detail.... I guess that is the punishment for the crimes I have done."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 19th, 2003, 08:35:59 AM
Wei shrugged. "I suppose. But you know, the past is past. And the future...well, it hasn't happened yet. So, just worry about the present. The here and now. And as far as I can see, the present for you is learning to be a Jedi. So focus on that. And when you've learned all that you need to know, your present will change into something else, like protecting people, or getting your daughter back from that Sith."

Wei smiled. "Sometimes single-mindedness can be a good thing, you know?"

Neyasha
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:20:00 PM
"I guess single-mindedness can be a good thing...but is so hard ... At least for me it is... My mind is always looking over past events, seeing if there is any way it could have been done more efecently in the future... I want to focuse on only my training, but my mind is already comming up with counter-moves for the attacks that caught me in my last fight. and before I can focuse on training I nead a teacher."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:32:19 PM
"Teachers are somewhat hard to come by here, I'm afraid."

Wei chuckled wryly. "I just happened to stumble upon my teacher. Or rather, she happened upon me. Just dumb luck, really."

"If there is one thing you will learn at the Greater Jedi Order, it is focus."

Neyasha
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:59:50 PM
"Well I hope that your right about me learning to focus.... Cause thanks to the wonders of science....I can't."

Neyasha looks up a the ceiling....

"What do you think my chances are that I will stumble apon a teacher soon"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:55:02 AM
Wei shrugged. "Who knows? It might be soon, might be later. Better sooner than later, of course. I would recommend asking around to see if any teachers are available. Or if a teacher takes interest in you, he or she might just straight up offer to teach you. That's how it was when I joined."

Neyasha
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:22:50 AM
"Just a few questions for you.... How long have you been here? Who do you have as a teacher?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:44:58 AM
"My teacher is Navaria Tarkin. I've been here for a few months. Nearly a year. It's been so long since then. Master Navaria is busy sometimes, but she's a very good teacher."

Neyasha
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:02:29 AM
"Sooo what kind of thing are we supose to do around here when we are not in training?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:14:14 AM
"Meeting people. Watching other people train. Work out. Read a book. Go to the Bar and Grill for an amusing hands on lesson about people and their own uniqueness. The list goes on and on. Basically, just do whatever you want to, withing the Jedi code."

Neyasha
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:38:15 PM
"Allright....That sounds ok....Now how about you tell me about you... Like why did you come to the order?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:15:40 PM
"I promised my grandfather to increase my abilities so I could better help others. Grandpa died only a few months before I joined the Order."

Wei smiled, despite the sad memory. "Grandpa taught me everything I know. Martial arts, various proverbs and how to live my life. My mom taught me manners, and things like that. And Dad taught me how not to waste things."

Neyasha
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:36:51 PM
"It sounds like you had a wonderful family....Are your mother and father still alive? If so than do you see them often?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:52:35 PM
"They still are alive. They're somewhere on a planet. I forget which one. Travelling from place to place in our little cart. They usually come to visit at just the right time, whenever that may be."

Wei shrugged. "I send them mail when I can. But the thing they gave me to send them letters and such with is very old, and tends to break a lot."

Neyasha
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:56:22 PM
"So you don't here from them often... Why don't you get them an upgraded message system the next time you see them? That way you could talk to them more often."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:04:07 PM
Wei's answer was short. "I'm poor."

But despite that, Wei smiled. "I hardly ever have time to write them anyway, now that I've been getting more into my Jedi duties recently. They are about the same with the things they have to do, so we hardly ever have time to miss each other."

Neyasha
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:12:21 PM
"If you would like I could purchase a better message system for you and your family....I just know that when you loose people you love, you start to think of all the things you never said to them, Thinking that there will always be tomorow, and than you kick yourself when your next tomorow with them never comes... You still have a family that loves you....You should find time to talk to them well you still can."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:28:58 PM
Wei shrugged. "You are probably right. But I'm afraid I must decline your offer for the new communication device. Those things are very expensive. But I'm working on getting some money, so I'll be able to buy one for myself soon. But thank you for your generous offer."

Wei got up from leaning on the wall and headed out the door. "It was nice speaking to you. I'll let you get comfortable in your new room. See you later."

With a small wave over his shoulder, Wei Wu Wei made his exit, heading down the hallway to go do whatever first came to his mind, leaving Neyasha to her things.

Neyasha
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:36:52 PM
Neyasha wave good bye to Wei as he waves to her... then she goes to putting her things away....