PDA

View Full Version : I hate to do this...

Admiral Lebron
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:44:24 PM
but...

http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html

^.^

Dae Jinn
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:46:33 PM
Wooooo! Tic Tacs are kicking butt :D

Nice link Lebron :lol

JediBoricua
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:48:36 PM
:lol

Definitly Tic-Tacs!

Minty, Fresh, long lasting!

:lol

Admiral Lebron
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:55:30 PM
Thanks... but dont go alot... I just don't like to give him hits thats all.

JediBoricua
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:52:31 PM
..if they had a mentos it would be a no contest! I mean who can beat that jingle!

JonathanLB
Mar 16th, 2003, 11:05:55 PM
Bush is doing a great job. The silly criticisms are amusing, but the guy has his act together and knows clearly what must be done to preserve our freedom and protect the world from people like Saddam.

Tic-Tacs just sit there. They don't do anything. lol.

ReaperFett
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:42:09 AM
No matter how good a job he's doing (Or not, to each their own), that is great :)

Dutchy
Mar 17th, 2003, 01:19:26 PM
Originally posted by JonathanLB
Bush is doing a great job. The silly criticisms are amusing, but the guy has his act together and knows clearly what must be done to preserve our freedom and protect the world from people like Saddam.

He was gonna make all UN members show their cards and let them vote on another resolution. His diplomacy failed and he didn't pursue the vote.

That's not a great job. That's an embarrassment.

imported_Grev Drasen
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:48:23 PM
Total votes: 4107

Bush: 881 votes
21%
Tic-Tacs: 3226 votes
79%

Figrin D'an
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:14:24 PM
Originally posted by Dutchy
He was gonna make all UN members show their cards and let them vote on another resolution. His diplomacy failed and he didn't pursue the vote.

That's not a great job. That's an embarrassment.

Whether or not it will be an embarassment is yet to be determined. It's essentially a statement move by the US, UK and Spain that they believe the UN is wholely ineffectual on the matter. It's a pretty gutsy move, but it's goal is two-fold... to push various fence-sitting nations to choose a side one way or the other, and to push the UN from "diplomacy mode" to "end-game mode," and focus on courses of action following the military conflict rather than aversion thereof.

Itchy-trigger finger? Maybe. But, you have to admit, it will certain cause the UN to do something other than twiddle it's thumbs waiting for updates from weapons inspectors.

Dutchy
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:05:39 PM
The fact he didn't present a new resolution after those words is an embarrassment. The outcome of upcoming events is yet to be determined indeed.

Oh, and it is an embarrassment that the UN couldn't come up with a consensus.

Figrin D'an
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:22:55 PM
Originally posted by Dutchy
Oh, and it is an embarrassment that the UN couldn't come up with a consensus.

I won't disagree with you there. The current situation was set up by the vague wording of the "serious consequences" clause of Resolution 1441. It was all but ensured to happen the moment the ink hit the paper.

The fact he didn't present a new resolution after those words is an embarrassment. The outcome of upcoming events is yet to be determined indeed.

Honestly, I think that a lot of this was set up to make a statement about UN ineffectual policy implementation. Petty... yeah. But I think Bush wanted to give Chirac a taste of his "jerk around the process" medicine before the poo-poo hits the fan.

Admiral Lebron
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:07:49 PM
I think Bush has given the UN to much time personally.

Kariss
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:28:19 AM
:lol I love it! Go Tic Tacs!! :crack