PDA

View Full Version : Important Announcement!

Jackson DeWitt
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:47:41 PM
Last night, I made out with two girls at the same time.

That is all.

Aurelias Kazaar
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:48:43 PM
w00t! Jackson's becomin' a man!

Way t'go!

*Cigars f'all*

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:51:40 PM
Psst Simese Twins don't count as seperate girls dude!

Jackson DeWitt
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:56:19 PM
Not even :)

One blonde, and one with reddish-brown hair. Very nice :)

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:57:25 PM
I hope you had fun. I sat on my rear and played video games all the live long day.

Figrin D'an
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:15:17 PM
Reaffirming your title as "Official SWFans Playa?"

;)

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:16:30 PM
You bastich!

Jackson DeWitt
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:27:53 PM
I'm no player. I'm just decidedly spontaneous :)

Figrin D'an
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:50:41 PM
I'm fairly spontaneous too... the opportunities to exercise that trait are few and far between however. :\

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:25:46 PM
Preach it, Figrin.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:27:37 PM
Making out is one thing -- with two chicks is sick -- well, to me anyway. Guess it's just my morals or something -- I wouldn't do that with two guys. :\

Oh well, not for me to say.

Morrisa
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:31:53 PM
Doing it with two guys is NASTY....Especially if they touch each other :x

Two girls and a guy is more socially exceptable (even if it's icky to us girls). And in most cases, liquor probably aided in the 'spontanity' ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:36:26 PM
If booze figured into it, it had better of been only on their part. Otherwise someone's got some 'spainin' to do. :mad

Dae Jinn
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:39:22 PM
I don't think Charley would do that, to be honest. He isnt THAT evil ;) :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:41:36 PM
Well true. But that wasn't the point. Anyway.

Dae Jinn
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:45:01 PM
ok :p Anyways, back to the manly men of SwFans celebrating Charley's luck with the ladies....:lol

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:47:04 PM
I much prefer giving one girl my whole attention.

Zeke
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:49:15 PM
I'm with Marcus. Multiple ladies can get a guy into some deeeeeep trouble.

Janus Versa
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:49:54 PM
I certainly wouldn't say no if the chance came along. Sick and nasty is a bit harsh, it's only a bit of fun.

Dae Jinn
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:51:47 PM
I'm speaking from my own point of view. I wouldn't want to share my guy with another girl. Esp. if I was right there :x

Admiral Lebron
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:57:19 PM
Best thing on earth = Two women.
Heaven = Three women.
Hell = Another guy.

Telan Desaria
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:18:52 PM
Lebron, shut up.

Women cause trouble. Ever heard the phrase 'Hell hath no furry like a women scorned."

They never said that about a jilted boyfriend.

Boys rule!

Ich habe ein Jungenfreund, meinem Welt, meinen Lieben.

Sanis Prent
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:31:59 PM
:x ok...?

Morgan Evanar
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:32:37 PM
I maintain that Telan is out of his head. In some ways. Lebron, you're 15 or something dude?

As for you moral crusaders, Charley is merely an opertunist.

Telan Desaria
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:36:11 PM
Morality is overrated. It is personal chivalry which means the most.

Who needs 2? One lasts a lifetime.

I submit, I am crazy. No I'm not. Yes I am.

Dae Jinn
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:36:13 PM
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, I just wouldn't do it :lol As long as Charley liked it.......:lol!!!

Telan Desaria
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:36:51 PM
And Lei knows I meant that shut up in the kindest, friendliest way possible.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:40:11 PM
Kissing != sex!

Drunk people do silly things.

Darth Viscera
Mar 17th, 2003, 01:20:37 AM
Woot, go Charley! score. :thumbup you have my envy, man.

Don't listen to those clods. Any person who denies their desire to make out with 2 people of significant sexicality is either lacking in the healthy libido department, kidding themselves, under age, trying to purvey a BS sense of sexual chivalry, overwhelmingly religious, in love, or just plain a wet blanket female.

"Ewwww, gross! I can't make out with TWO girls! Sick!"

The above is something that a normal heterosexual single male of suitable age will never, ever say. And if you have said that, well then I'm sorry....but you're out of the club.

Syrius Cline
Mar 17th, 2003, 01:27:19 AM
Heck, if it's just for kicks and they're game, I say it's cool. A fling is a fling is a fling. Are ever going to see these girls again, dude? I'd guess not... Well unless it's for another make-out session. :lol

If I was in love with one of them, I might find it objectionable. Because I mean, someone who is cool with you cheating on them isn't really that commited to you. I wouldn't ever let a girlfriend of mine make out with another dude. If I did, that'd mean I was going to dump her anyway. But picking some ladies up at a party and having some fun isn't wrong at all now is it? They probably enjoyed it as much as he did, or else they wouldn't have done it.

Hey, they didn't have a gun to their heads... or did they? :lol

Sanis Prent
Mar 17th, 2003, 01:31:09 AM
They are both very very casual acquaintances of mine. Its the first time I've seen either in 4 years.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 17th, 2003, 01:41:01 AM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
Woot, go Charley! score. :thumbup you have my envy, man.

Don't listen to those clods. Any person who denies their desire to make out with 2 people of significant sexicality is either lacking in the healthy libido department, kidding themselves, under age, trying to purvey a BS sense of sexual chivalry, overwhelmingly religious, in love, or just plain a wet blanket female.

"Ewwww, gross! I can't make out with TWO girls! Sick!"

The above is something that a normal heterosexual single male of suitable age will never, ever say. And if you have said that, well then I'm sorry....but you're out of the club.

:rolleyes

I think I have a frying pan with your name on it now.

Syrius Cline
Mar 17th, 2003, 01:43:46 AM
Ah, then, that's all good. Nothing wrong with that. Hell... wish I had some casual acquaintances. lmao.

Darth Viscera
Mar 17th, 2003, 01:52:44 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
:rolleyes

I think I have a frying pan with your name on it now.

Ooh, a personally engraved pan! Show me the pan, baby! :D

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 17th, 2003, 01:58:23 AM
Vis is asking for the pan! He's asking for the pan!!! *LOL*

Taylor Millard
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:01:41 AM
First...the Chair...

FORCE STEEL CHAIR!!

WHACK!!

Vis is sent to the floor.

He's all ready for you now, Marcus.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:04:19 AM
:lol

Darth Viscera
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:22:26 AM
Originally posted by Taylor Millard
First...the Chair...

FORCE STEEL CHAIR!!

WHACK!!

Vis is sent to the floor.

He's all ready for you now, Marcus.

Thank goodness somebody had the kindness to wack my back right back into place. Office chairs are the devil, you know.

*stretches, cracks are heard*

Awww, much better! Thanks, buddy!

HunterJodoKast
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:37:19 AM
Makin out with two girls would be hot especially if there is a close bond already between them. Double the pleasure and double the fun. It's like having sex and watching sex simultaneously. :smokin

Ew, :x but then again who's to say it would be pretty sight afterall. Just hope they know what they are doing and performing.

Anyways, maybe I should shut-up already. Before the whole board pans me. :lol

Kelt Simoson
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:57:16 AM
Think there gonna pan you anyway dude...

Darth Viscera
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:44:41 AM
Pannings get me all hot and bothered.

:spank :cat

Ishiva Ruell
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:18:10 AM
You are beginning to worry me Vis!

Xazor's offering her matter-of-factly opinion made me laugh too. Just baring herself...

Admiral Lebron
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:11:32 PM
Yes. I am 15. Telan... I wish I knew how to speak german right now... :(

From good Brother Bill: (I snagged it from this guy I knows OD)

DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY FEBRUARY 24, 2003

( Song of Solomon 1:2, 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 4:7 )

Is kissing OK? Never a day goes by that I don't get dozens of emails asking that simple question. While the majority of those emails are from young adults, the answer applies to people of all ages. Kissing is OK only when it is your husband or wife that you are kissing. PERIOD! Oh boy, I can already see the eyes rolling back. I already know that a 14yo girl is typing as fast as she can to tell me that I am crazy. I know somewhere an 18yo young man is ready to send me an email to tell me how out of touch I am. I also know that there will be tons of emails asking me what chapter and verse in the Bible says "thou shalt not kiss unless you are married". First, I am not crazy. Second, I am very "in touch". Last, there is NO SUCH VERSE in the Bible.

However, the Bible is VERY CLEAR about the issue of being pure and avoiding sexual sins. God's plan for intimacy between a man and woman is in the bonds of marriage. PERIOD. That means NO SEX. Fornication is clearly defined over and over in the Bible as a sin and means ANY sexual act between people that are not married. Jesus actually set the standard in this area when He said that if a man even lusts after a woman that is not his wife, he has committed the sin of adultery. Lust is a sin. So to even lust after someone that is not your spouse, is clearly a sin.

So what is so wrong about two people who are not married kissing? First, it is a very intimate act. Again, that type of intimacy God designed for those who are married. Second, kissing is like the fuse on a stick of dynamite. If you are not married and you know that sex is out of the question until you are, on top of that, lusting after someone that is not your spouse is called a sin by Jesus, all kissing does is open the door that can lead to sexual activity, and clearly opens the door to lust.

The fact is, GOD LOVES YOU. Some will read this today and think God doesn't want me to have any fun. Quite the opposite. Everything God teaches is to INSURE that you have the most abundant life possible. As I say so often, if we do it God's way it works, if we do it our way it doesn't. God's way brings blessings, and our way brings consequences. Those who follow God's way in the area of romance and save themselves for that one special person God intends you to spend the rest of your life with, know how special intimacy with your spouse can be. Those who have not followed God's plan in this area of your life realize that something God created to be so special can be very unfulfilling. It is like a hungry man who does it his way by stopping at McDonalds, instead of doing it God's way and enjoying a 5-course feast.

I love you and care about you so much. I really pray today that this message makes you think twice about something most people take for granted. You see how disgusting satan is? He is the great perverter. He takes kissing, something special that God created for a man and wife to share, and has cheapened it to become something most people do without even thinking twice. I can only encourage you today to save your kisses for the person that God brings into your life to share this journey with as your husband or wife.

In His love and service,

Your friend and brother in Christ,

Bill Keller

YOU'RE ALL SINNERS AND WILL BURN IN HECK!!!
:mad

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:36:15 PM
That is the most extremist thing I have ever heard. I never thought of a small kiss on the cheek as all that bad.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:48:52 PM
Originally posted by Ishiva Ruell
You are beginning to worry me Vis!

Xazor's offering her matter-of-factly opinion made me laugh too. Just baring herself...

I'm giving you the bird through the computer screen at the moment. You know where you can shove that comment. :grumble

Admiral Lebron
Mar 17th, 2003, 07:32:04 PM
I know. And the guy wonders why he has women issues.

Ishiva Ruell
Mar 17th, 2003, 07:49:27 PM
:lol Xazor

No, but seriously, plenty of women don't mind an another's mixed qualities of feminity, vulnerability, responsiveness, sensitivity, and confidence. But as far as the lezbo extremist nazi movement goes... :x :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:30:23 AM
I hope you aren't assuming anyone here is part of a lezbo extremist nazi movement.

*:headbash Ishiva*

HunterJodoKast
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:51:21 AM
Yeah... yeah... shut-up Ishiva and listen to ol'LD here!

:: shoots him with a blaster ::

Ishiva Ruell
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:59:19 AM
*dodges mallets and blasterfire*

No! No! I meant most anything defined by extremist is bad. Bad!

*runs away*

Darth Viscera
Mar 18th, 2003, 05:08:21 AM
I'd really like to make out with 2 girls at the same time. I think that would be the beez knees.

:cry

*hugs Hermes*