PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Plo?

Estelle Russard
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:16:45 PM
Plo Koon - I havent seen him posting for a while. Anyone here chat to him, know whats up? He is on opposite times to me I think and so I never see him.

Any updates are good.

Or Plo, if ya see this, let me know how you doing :)

Xazor Elessar
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:11:45 PM
I haven't seen him around in quite some time, actually. I usually keep my eye on "who's online" and I haven't seen him there in a long time. He seemed to be on a lot when I was but I haven't seen him. :\ Maybe RL got him busy or something. :)

Destiny Stormrider
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:50:35 PM
Ask the other Koon (:lol don't remember his first name) cause he probably knows him in real life or something.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:24:30 PM
Lol Plo Koon is Straffe's alternate character, why don't you PM Straffe? :) He usually never checks OOCs

Maximas
Mar 17th, 2003, 07:30:38 AM
Well, if he looks in here, im also waiting for him to reply to The Land of the Concrete Sky RP. :)

Aejin Rahn
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:09:40 PM
Plo isn't here...but I am!

:D

Estelle Russard
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:25:32 PM
Sarr Koon is who you mean, Destiny :)

Ok, thanks everyone. I know, Xaz - he used to be around alot, but I havent seen him in so long. Ill try the Straffe nic too, thanks Lance.

Max, you should keep posting in Concrete to keep in the story. If Plo isnt around, you shouldnt be left behind in this thread. Its actually supposed to be a real important thread for you both as far as your training/growth goes. Plo will be back eventually, Im sure. If you want some ideas, gimme a PM and we'll go over possibilites so that we dont speak for Plo, but can still moveforward.

Aejin..bout time! (and thats all I have to say about that!) :p

Maximas
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:52:56 PM
Ok, thanks Estlle. I'll make sure I get more involved in this :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:24:17 PM
Well if you can't contact him just tell me we kinda live in the same city so it's easy for me to contact him. :)

Sarr Koon
Mar 30th, 2003, 04:54:26 AM
I wasn't around for a while myself, but I am back now and ready to get into some Threads now when the opportunity presents itself.

Estelle Russard
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:30:36 PM
wb then, Sarr :)