PDA

View Full Version : *Kicks the Dirt Bored*

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Mar 16th, 2003, 04:54:28 PM
So... what happened to DDC? What happened to the planes? WE took a month creating them and then POOF! Nothing...

Nayala Palain
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:41:24 PM
*kicks the dirt right back at him.*

There is a thread in the works but my work and son have been keeping me away.

AmazonBabe
Mar 17th, 2003, 07:26:34 PM
:: Sweeps the dirt away ::

A lot of us have been busy. Hell, I wasn't expecting to go back to work this week and BAM, they called me back in. O_o

But that doesn't mean we can't get something going.

As a matter of fact, LV and Hera are about to be captured by the Jedi while THEY were attempting to take away Sage. Now, this could potentially be a good start to getting TSO, Meras, and a few of our other allies together and whooping some Jedi ponsy-<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>.

But, they haven't been captured yet, but it's close to that time.

Check out Dangerous Game (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27637) in the RP forum.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Mar 17th, 2003, 08:13:28 PM
OoOoOoo Get Captured! I want to mount a rescue Mission! Activate a homing signal hidden on your lightsaber or something!

Lady Vader
Mar 19th, 2003, 06:16:03 PM
:lol

The ISD I have cloaked and hidden at the polar end of one of Coruscant's moons will see what happens and send word to Corellia.

(Yeah, I guess you can say the ISD is my "hidden lightsaber" :lol)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 20th, 2003, 12:35:41 AM
You and your Invisible ISD!!! YOu make me, Glad I got one with cloaking device also! So, you going to use tugs to see around the cloak?

Lady Vader
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:52:36 PM
Uh, actually, the cloaking devices TSO has are two way... we can see out, but they can't see in. And, yes, it is a SW thing.

(I'm gonna give you the lazy explaination, as I don't feel like getting my source book out): A technology was created by the Imps awhile back using a certain crystal that allowed a two way cloak, as opposed to the one way. That technology was destroyed along with the only working vessel at the time. But TSO has uncovered the info in some burried Imp files, they have also mined the crystal needed (only in a certain system), and thus recreated the cloaking device.

But the NR doesn't have this technology yet, so that's why LV has destroyed the cloaking device on her ship. (If you read the thread, you'll see she did that.)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 23rd, 2003, 11:28:19 PM
Read the thread? Pff, if you to lazy to give explanation, I way to lazy to read thread...

Lady Vader
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:30:05 PM
Not ALL of it... just the bits Hera and I have posted.

Basically, once we're captured, you'll have to rally TSO and our allies and get us back.