PDA

View Full Version : Tell me...(open)

Morrisa
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:31:56 PM
<font color=red>"Tell me you want me.." She whispered to him, as she rested her head on his bare chest. "Tell me you love me..."
The man murmured softly, telling her exactly what she wanted to hear. She shifted her body, the sheets barely covering their naked forms. He didn't notice the dagger she clutched in her hand, the one she was bringing closer to his neck....

She laid curled up next to him, blood smears across her lips, her cheeks. She leaned up and planted a kiss softly on his cold dead lips. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"
She giggled softly, climbing out of the bed and walking softly on bare feet into the bathroom....</font>

Morrisa entered the inn, pushing back the hood of her long crimson cloak. Her long dark hair fell loosely down her back, stopping above her waist, her dark eyes took in all those she past, especially the men. She loved men, loved the way they used her, made her feel special. But, then they would lie to her...and would have to be punished...She quickly pushed those thoughts from her mind as she took a seat at the bar. She flashed the tender a beautiful smile, and when she spoke, her voice was soft, warm and seductive.
"I would like a whiskey, please."

Lord Soth
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:58:00 PM
A cold chill fell over the new comer as she leaned against the bar counter. Morrisa felt the eye's of another watching her, reading her from afar. For a moment she could see her own breath in the frigid air that surrounded her then dissipated as soon as it had begun. Then a hollow voice played in her open mind that startled her right were she stood.

"Why have the scar's of your heart not yet healed,...Morrisa? Will you find those elusive remedies that you look for here,...In the Land of the Dead?" Came the smooth even voice from the shadows of her mind.

Morrisa
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:28:09 PM
She shivered slightly at the cold chill that suddenly hung in the air, and giggled softly as her breath came out in a billow of white.
The voice that spoke in her head was new, one she had yet to hear. She titled her back slightly, and sighed to herself, eyes closing so that only a thin slit of dim light shone into them.

"I do not seek remedies for something that I do not wish to have healed..."

Lord Soth
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:38:44 PM
"Ah, yes...Pain and pleasure are one in the same when it comes to the pang's of life..." Replied the silken voice, however, this time it was no longer in her open mind, it now resonated from the shadow's in the corner of the Roon bar not far from her.

Morrisa
Mar 16th, 2003, 02:14:10 PM
She didn't open her eyes, or move from her seat at the bar. She titled her head forward, lolling to the side where the voice was coming from. A grin spread across her lips.
"And what would you know of life..of pain, or pleasure. Tell me."

Lord Soth
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:46:47 PM
Thin blue tendrils's of glitter-stem smoke snaked their way up and over the Death Knight as he studied the young womans countenance. His eye's narrowed slightly as he delved deep into her mind, her well hidden past,...and the troubled soul that she had shelved for so long. Soth took a deep drag off the cigarette then exhaled the intoxicating fragrant smoke as Morrisa questioned him in a nonchalant manner.

"And what would you know of life..of pain, or pleasure. Tell me."

She had not quite finished her sentence when the Dreamer Weaver showed her precisely what it was he knew of mortality and the truer significance of its meaning...However, it was a trip to a place she longed to forget and one that would turn out to be at her expected.

"Let me show you what I know M'lady...Come, walk with me where other's dare not tread." Came the soft even voice of the Death Knight to her open mind.

Suddenly and without further warring, Morrisa was whisked away to a place she had tried for year's in vain to smoother, hide from...Yet to no avail. Soth showed her a painful childhood where she never knew the father she longed for, cried for in the darkness when she needed him most. Haunting memories of an abusive mother that took out her wraith on a small girl who never really knew the meaning of love, peace and comfort that all children should know and experience. A mother that left her abandoned to a hostile world to face alone.

Morrisa could only sit there in an entranced state as the gripping vision of her past consumed her mind, her inner most thoughts and the heart that felt little to no pain. Year's past in millisecond's as scene after scene of lost's lover's came and went in her expanded foresight. A jaded heart and the thick wall's that were built by the bitter disappointment's of each failure until there was nothing left but the spanning void of emptiness she now accepted as part of her fateful life. A foreboding wave of melancholy fell over the young woman as Soth showed her the true nature of pain and pleasure, how they were so closely related like a fine fitting glove to the hand. How simple it was to have it all in one instant, the hope's and dream's that drive one to attain it for one's self, yet in a moment's time it could be all ripped and torn asunder by the smallest of thing's only to be replaced by bitter resentment and the knowledge that faith was just a blind ambition. Mortal frailties and it's weakness was a foundation she now stood upon and her ignorance to it was also shown in its fullest magnitude...These's were the thing's he showed her.

Even though only mere moment's had past in time in the Roon tavern, the Death Knight of old had managed to bring back a life time of suffering as well pleasure to the young woman's tattered consciousness.

"Does this answer your question m'lady, or shall I show you more of what I do know." The hollow voice in her boomed in her mind, reverberating with an echo as if she was standing in a vast cannon. Morrisa thought's snapped back to the present as Soth released her from the hold he had on her.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:57:30 PM
Ruufe's not sure what the long silence is about. He could care less actually. This woman's talking to herself, and he's glad she's shut up. But his curiosity is up.

"Who are you talking to? There's no one here but me and some cannon fodder."

Morrisa
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:16:17 PM
Morrisa smirked...a soft laugh left her lips and soon it grew louder and louder.

"I had a wonderful father, who spoiled me rotten...My mother was quite loving and kind....I have had many lovers, yes, but they have never left me..." At that she smirked, opening her eyes. She found her glass set in front of her, and an odd little boy next to her. "You will have to try harder next time..."

"I'm not talking to myself...I'm talking to him..." She pointed in Soth's direction. Her eyes narrowed, and she smashed her glass on the top of the bar. Blood dribbled down her palm along with the whiskey, glass shards scattered across the bar. "Please. Don't be rude."

Lord Soth
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:05:26 PM
Soth tilted his head slightly as a look of amusement played on his chiseled feature's. Morrisa descriptive explanation of a near perfect childhood only brought fourth a sinister laugh from the Dark Knight.

"Ah,...Yes...Perhaps in another life m'lady...It is always nice to think of thing's as such,..." The Death Knight took another deep drag of the glitter-stem cigarette before he continued on.

"...Yet the truth remain's the same nonetheless,...Regardless of how we may twist or bend it to do our will...It will never change nor go away." Soth finished coolly as the young woman was then interrupted by a young boy at her left.

Soth slowly sat back in his chair and watched as the woman snapped at the newcomer. The sudden sound of shattering glass caused a momentary hush to fall over the pub then all returned back to normal. The Death Knight gaze was now on the fresh wound that oozed with her precious blood. The enticing scent of it was as sweet as the smoke that lofted about him...He longed to taste it, watching intently as the crimson stain ran it's course down her ivory arm.

Morrisa
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:22:40 PM
She ran her fingers gently down her cheek, and turned on her stool to gaze over at Soth. Her eyes softened, and a smile touched her lips briefly before she slipped off her stool and made her way over to him. She leaned over, running her fingers across his lips, letting him taste her salty blood.
"Mmmm, it's so pretty, isn't it?"

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:29:01 PM
"You're a freak."

This statement of the obvious is made with a matter-of-fact tone and a raising of eyebrows. For once, Ruufe's stumped as to how to deal with her.

Lord Soth
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:05:29 PM
Soth remained poised and unmoving as the woman seductively walked over to where he sat. As Morrisa ran her delicate stained finger over Soth's wanting lip's, the woman could see her own blood absorb then quickly dissipate on his ashen mouth. Her eye's danced with delight as she locked eye's with his eternal pool's of hot blue, a fateful mistake that would soon prove to be her undoing, one she would not forget. A double set of needle sharp fang's protruded slightly as he returned the sultry smile.

"Mmmm, it's so pretty, isn't it?"

The young woman was startled by a powerful hand that reached out with blinding speed to her throat. Soth razor sharp nail's dug in just enough to produce tiny pin point's of blood at their tip's. Morrisa gasped as she struggled for the air that was quickly escaping her. The Death Knight's piercing blue eye's narrowed and furrowed as he looked deep within her own.

"Are you so eager and desperate to tempt death this night Morrisa...Is your life worth so little that you would leave it in my hand's to do with it what I may?" Soth hissed as he brought her face closer to his, aware of her every movement as blood filled his voice.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now where you stand?" His fearful dark word's tore through her mind like a wave of power unto its own.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:09:46 PM
He wants to kill her even though she's done nothing wrong?Pretty dumb idea in Ruufe's mind, but at the same time, kinda hardcore. Ruufe bites his tongue, watching Soth work, and trying his hardest to suppress the screaming urge to voice his reason for not killing her.

Morrisa
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:26:40 PM
She gasped, writhing in his strong gasp. To him, it looked as though she struggled for breath, when in fact, she was enjoying as he squeezed the breath out of her. She moaned softly, her bloodied fingertips running lightly down his arms.

"If...it would....please you...."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:39:36 PM
Lame!

"Hey, don't kill her!"

Lord Soth
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:30:10 PM
As Morrisa arched her head back slightly, a seductive moan escaped her full ruby lips followed by a foolish invitation on her part. A low guttural growl could be heard admitting from the Death Knight as his grip tightened around her frail neck.

"If...it would....please you...."

Soth's clutching hand reeled the woman into him within that instant; his eyes flashed a hot white hue and the double set of lethal looking fangs extended to their full length. Soth viciously torn into to young woman's neck, the faint sound of his teeth entering her skin filled her ears. Her mind pounded with pain, yet at the same time,...Ecstasy.

Morrisa’s warm blood spilled effortlessly over the clutching hand of the Death Knight, pooling in the small of her neck then slowly trailing down the front of her dove white breasts. Wave’s of heat rushed over her small frame as he held her fast, draining her quickly of her life’s sustenance. Soth would now take her to the point of death…He had plans for this one…

Morrisa
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:25:58 PM
"Uuuuuuuh!!"

She moaned louder as she felt his teeth press into her throat, piercing the skin. Her breathing quickened as he drained her, her body going limp against his. She groaned, shaking as her arms wrapped tightly around him for support as her legs gave way. "Oh yess......."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 27th, 2003, 06:06:28 PM
Ruufe cocks a brow. This a whole new form of hardcore. Ruufe shifts his attention over to Soth instead, ignoring Morissa's pained cries of ecstasy.

"Um...she's not dead."

Lord Soth
Apr 5th, 2003, 11:01:44 AM
The Death Knight never let go of his relentless hold on Morrisa until her life's fluid was nearly drained form her. Soth leaned his head back slowly as the rush of her sweet blood filled his senses. As the young woman's body became limp in his powerful arms, he let her seemingly lifeless form slump to the wooden floor at his feet. The Vampyre Master’s stark blue eye's then traveled dangerously over to that of Ruufe’s own. Crimson stain trickled down Soth's mouth then trailed its way along the curve’s of his neck until it pooled in the hollow of his pale neck. A vicious grimace played on his feature's as his venomous gaze seemingly bored through the young boy not far from him.

"Would care to come and inspect her closer,...Boy!...Or perhaps it is you whom offer's me now the same invitation." The Death Knight snapped as he began to stand from where he sat, his penetrating stare never wavering as he continued to eye the chap.

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 6th, 2003, 05:53:01 PM
Ruufe's shoulders hunch and he scowls at the Death Knight.

"Ya said ya were gonna kill her, didn'tcha? Well, she ain't dead. She looks more like she's getting off on you or something."

Morrisa
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:35:47 PM
Morrisa's eyes closed tight as she slumped to the floor, her arms wrapping around Soth's legs as she let out a low groan.

Lord Soth
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:55:12 PM
The Death Knight looked to the young lad for a moment then back to the woman at his feet. A wicked smile tugged at his stained crimson lip's as he paused in thought. Reaching down, Soth snatched Morrisa up by one arm and easily tossed her over his powerful shoulders in one fell swoop. The Death Knight eye's then trailed dangerously over to Ruufe's as he made his way to the exit.

"All in good time my boy...All in good time." Soth coolly replied in lethal tones. A fanged smile ensued as he paused briefly in front of Ruufe. He looked the wiry boy over before he continued on towards the tavern doors.

"There's room enough in my ship boy if you care to watch the after math of this young woman's fate..."

Ruufe Shanks
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:02:40 AM
Now he sees. Ruufe has decided that Soth absolutely rocks. He hops off his chair and follows next to Soth. The two are a strange sight indeed. Soth, tall and muscular, next to Ruufe, thin and lanky. But the most striking contrast of all is the fatal expression of Soth and Ruufe's huge grin.